Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Man so whiny
20201124_215324.jpg
20201124_215342.jpg
20201124_215356.jpg
20201124_215412.jpg
20201124_215431.jpg

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
Only Vic could wear pants this gay and make them look good.
View attachment 1747198
“Practically humping me” sweetie men with faces like his are not interested in big eyed girls who have a slight crossed eyed look as well. I give you points for not being a lying fat whale. But you’re still delusional. He’s not interested in screwing you. He never will be, not even in your dreams would he.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
“Practically humping me” sweetie men with faces like his are not interested in big eyed girls who have a slight crossed eyed look as well. I give you points for not being a lying fat whale. But you’re still delusional. He’s not interested in screwing you. He never will be, not even in your dreams would he.
Lies. I have it from a very reliable source that Thicc Lasagna rapes people in their dreams.

Speaking of Italian gaypants man, I would be far more comfortable interacting with a green haired, trooned out, Karen-glasses'd Vic than I would hair-color-of-the-day Manjawlo.

Vic Ma'amnogna looks weird, but otherwise harmless. Manjawlo looks mentally ill.

Vic IG Stream is wholesome as hell

Furthermore hair down Vic returns and handsome as ever

He talks about fetish I mean love for sharks

The one part that interest the hell out of me was this one fan showing his collection of DBZ Animation cells which were all great and I'm a bit jealous

He then goes on about thanking people in the stream for being the opposite of his detractors by being nice and positive

Next week he'll try to be Twitch but he can't guarantee since he uses a Mac (scrub)
His gf also made him get a Christmas tree so he got a nine footer at Rite Aide.

"insightful and level headed"
Bullshit. Trog freak.
hgmdjutyej.pnggdsnwfthte568.png

jmterku64.pngbtfdyhnt4ue65.png

jgutdsyeiteklou46.pnghrk6u5.png

tekui5hnfru6k45.pngjmhgute4k65u.png

mhrejk5896.pnghytesk7il5.png
hgedku6y45r.pngcybdfshsetrnu65.png
bfndsgwgry457.pnghtdwyte3j4e.png

fdybserhutre65r.pngdstbh6eyr3546.png
dseragwq34.pngkytrjeriu565k.png

"Vic is a pedo"
jgteduui57j4.pngdtbsywre57w45.png

tsbfdghytwru.pngjhfdkriuy5.png
kujyte4k6u.png

tvgry54r3ewu7356.png

Last edited:
"It’s no problem the same thing happened with #KickVic where the diehard fans would just keep shouting/abusing/doxing those who spoke up then people wonder why no one comes forward sooner"
"definitely, they scared us into silence last year (it wasn't just one girl, though that shouldn't matter), but finding out he did it again and now all of this, yeah, I'm not going to stop until he is stopped."
rgtadseyrw457w.pngugdi6u745.png