Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
"It’s no problem the same thing happened with #KickVic where the diehard fans would just keep shouting/abusing/doxing those who spoke up then people wonder why no one comes forward sooner"
"definitely, they scared us into silence last year (it wasn't just one girl, though that shouldn't matter), but finding out he did it again and now all of this, yeah, I'm not going to stop until he is stopped."
View attachment 1749179View attachment 1749187
So, BewareOfQuintonFlynn is part of KickVic?
I wonder who they are now?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
My favourite part of Vic going live on Twitch is that we know that KV don’t have the cash to troll in bits.
The chat's also being moderated, there might be some keywords or certain moments where the autobot mod will kick in to have the mod(s) look at the messages for approval. But KV are a bunch of sissies who won't dare show up in a Twitch chat anyway to call Vic mean words to his face.

Lone MacReady

Milk/shake
KV just echos the same crap on Twatter with all their "Pals" and then to a private discord server to say Vic Man Bad.
I dont think armzy is stupid enough to try a Ban Vic from twitch stunt due to she very stupid but not that stupid.
Now, call me crazy if I'm wrong about this... but the Vic Man Bad crowd, is often the same color of commie you see saying Orange Man Bad all the time. Hmm.

CollageMaker_20201126_122130271.jpg

A Weddell Seal

Patron Saint of Orca Whalers
True & Honest Fan
holy fuck look at this Vic Man Bad we must all be protected from
"HE SAID "STRUGGLES" IN HIS TWEET THEREFORE HE MUST BE MAKING FUN OF THE TIME THAT HE RAPED ME IN MY DREAMS. #KICKVIC".
Monica and Jamie have not event tweeted anything about Thanksgiving; frankly I am surprised that they have tweeted about "Indigenous People's Day" at this point.

"HE SAID "STRUGGLES" IN HIS TWEET THEREFORE HE MUST BE MAKING FUN OF THE TIME THAT HE RAPED ME IN MY DREAMS. #KICKVIC".
Monica and Jamie have not event tweeted anything about Thanksgiving; frankly I am surprised that they have tweeted about "Indigenous People's Day" at this point.
that's cuz those bitches wouldn't know the first thing about being thankful for anything.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
To the Murcan fellows of Weeb Wars, happy Thanksgiving. It's been a ride these almost nearly two years. And I'm thankful for all the autists and shitposters (and the few normal people like @Svetlana and @EriMin) I have met here along the zany journey of Vic Mignogna.

To the non-Murcan Weeb Wars Kiwis, you're going to take this burgerland holiday, and you're gonna like it.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Waffled hand/Okratron5000 still a cult
True & Honest Fan
So @5t3n0g0ph3r. This thing is supposed to be a true and honest woman? Why does it look like a pedo off to finger little girls?
ed0bcc27f035a7644ff4181e1e5405d5aa990bc5.jpg EnjPuu_W8AIZ1f0.jpg EnjP_6NXcAIBE_h.jpg

>Trans voice actress (she/her) | Singer | Editor | Writer | Chaotic gay |
>Austin, TX

Right. Keep telling yourself that while fingering little girls, little-girl fingerer. Go back to living in fanfiction land.

Voter ID: 601111883
6239 Vance St
Arvada CO

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
So @5t3n0g0ph3r. This thing is supposed to be a true and honest woman? Why does it look like a pedo off to finger little girls?
View attachment 1751301 View attachment 1751303 View attachment 1751304

>Trans voice actress (she/her) | Singer | Editor | Writer | Chaotic gay |
>Austin, TX

Right. Keep telling yourself that while fingering little girls, little-girl fingerer. Go back to living in fanfiction land.

Voter ID: 601111883
6239 Vance St
Arvada CO
Didn't you already dox them?
Let's play some DoXeMoN! Who's that DoXeMoN?

Jacob Ango Oliver/Jessica "Jess LJ" Elizabeth Oliver

DOB: November 22, 1995

Jacob Ango Oliver is a looney troon who's also a KV sped that believes Vic is some monster rapist. He aspires to be a professional voice actor but fails and ends up doing fanfiction readings with a deep voice. His proudest feat is being the creator of the Black Butler: Parody of the Phantomhives.

Troon Card
View attachment 868292

View attachment 868294

View attachment 868297

View attachment 868300

6239 Vance St
Arvada CO

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Yeah @damian did. I dropped. For someone "oppressed and silenced", he sure is chatty on Twatter. He also uses a new Twatter handle, LadyJazzington, since he got doxxed and dropped.
Well, Oliver here seems to have become fatter since last year's dox.
Also, Oliver looks like Chris Thurman minus the skullet.