Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

giraffes on coffee

Is it over yet?
@Svetlana has vic commented on Kirby's death to you or anyone? I wonder if they met
He mentioned it in his last stream. Said he didn't know him that well but had attended events with him and thought he was a good guy. He didn't know how he died but thought it was so tragic because he was so young. Gave condolences to his friends and family.

If they delete fucking everything than that probably means Flynn is innocent. Unless there is actual evidence found.
True. Flynn probably has his reasons and with time running out. He is probably going to make a huge video about it and possibly announce a lawsuit to fight this out. People really want to make him their next KickVic but seems like they fucking up their cards the minute folks had to DM people who knew Flynn.

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
Glad cause I wasn't sure if anyone on this site posted the link here hopefully folks will have to dig into this crude cause right now folks are probably going to delete fucking everything fast.
I already shared this, guess some people overlooked it:
An anonymous person who claims to have known Quinton Flynn for years came forward with info on the two main girls accusing him. The BewareQuintonFlynn account responded and claims said anonymous is Quinton himself.
View attachment 1747182

Full convo with the anon:
Note that BewareQuintonFlynn refused to link this person's website because of "stupidity and holes."

I already shared this, guess some people overlooked it:

Note that BewareQuintonFlynn refused to link this person's website because of "stupidity and holes."
Okay so if they refuse to link it without any real refusal it's legit, whooty fucking dee guy's just a fuckboy not a sex offender as we were lead to believe

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
They're getting pretty desperate.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 8.52.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 8.53.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 8.53.17 PM.png

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
BewareQuintonFlynn, or allegedly Krissy Rose Ruben, doesn't realize that she needs people from the industry to like or retweet her BS to get any traction.
If any of Quinton's colleagues had beef with him, they'd pounce on this opportunity like what happened to Vic.
Yet, nothing's happened.
It's almost like its all BS.
:thinking:
We just have to see if this dies with a bang or with a whimper.

Seeing the negative traction it's been getting, I'm betting the latter.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
So @5t3n0g0ph3r. This thing is supposed to be a true and honest woman? Why does it look like a pedo off to finger little girls?
View attachment 1751301 View attachment 1751303 View attachment 1751304

>Trans voice actress (she/her) | Singer | Editor | Writer | Chaotic gay |
>Austin, TX

Right. Keep telling yourself that while fingering little girls, little-girl fingerer. Go back to living in fanfiction land.

Voter ID: 601111883
6239 Vance St
Arvada CO
This thing does not finger little girls. It eats them.