Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Yeah, pulled out a couple shit from her in the main anime thread. She works for both Sentai and FUNimation and has her head up her ass, but I don't know if she's ever made comments about anything Weeb Wars-related, so I didn't mention her here.

Yeah, pulled out a couple shit from her in the main anime thread. She works for both Sentai and FUNimation and has her head up her ass, but I don't know if she's ever made comments about anything Weeb Wars-related, so I didn't mention her here.
Oh I see. I thought because its related to Funimation and them having another blunder that it should be posted. My bad.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Oh I see. I thought because its related to Funimation and them having another blunder that it should be posted. My bad.
It's fine, if she pulls more crap, might as well bring her up. Apparently she was involved with Interspecies Reviewers before FUNimation pulled it, and reportedly it was just as bad.

Higurashi being in FUNimation's hands is just sad in general and it sucks not even the subs are safe from scrutiny. Thus far, no idpol shit has shown up, but her behavior is worth keeping an eye on. Typical Millennial and the like.

Plays With Squirrels

Any day that includes a long hug is a good day
Is Squally gonna upload the latest stream
They said they couldn’t record it because she was simulcasting it on Twitch
(And that shit was laggy as hell)

from what it looks like, after the boomer stream, he will be making the final move to Twitch so you know what that means.

Weebs gunna be throwing bits like they Mardi Gras beads 😏

69e8b34f5fff9ce7a5264153c586ffc3.png

8ea191513ca3295e2e88a8ba5109929f.png

What makes you certain Bettik is Tewson?
Because the implication that Bettik and Tewson are the same is due to the fact that they write in the exact same way, their ongoing obsession with Vic and that at one point, Bettik posted a tweet referencing her “pussy” before deleting it, thus revealing her gender. Somebody screen-capped and archived this tweet on this thread a couple of months back.

A Weddell Seal

Patron Saint of Orca Whalers
True & Honest Fan
Because the implication that Bettik and Tewson are the same is due to the fact that they write in the exact same way, their ongoing obsession with Vic and that at one point, Bettik posted a tweet referencing her “pussy” before deleting it, thus revealing her gender. Somebody screen-capped and archived this tweet on this thread a couple of months back.
You mean these tweets generously archived by Fluffy Anna?
Voice of a green M&M fucking degenerate fanfic writer: You know what time it is? It's Bettik time.

Said Bettik content is screaming at Vic and accidently revealing(?) that Buttik really is an obese woman pretending to be a male feminist on bathsalts (she deleted the post, but someone screencapped it/Lawtwats got mad).

View attachment 1613156View attachment 1613151View attachment 1613158View attachment 1613157
Frankly: I want Tewson/Bettik to be thrown to the whalers; they are offensive to my people.