Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

To most of the world, almost to the entirety of the world in fact, gamergate doesn't exist.
The world doesn't revolves around Twitter drama, especially not the world outside of the US.

The narcissism of Twitter's users trully knows no bound...
Which one of those self absorbed addicts are you?

KF isn't dedicated to trolling, try again.

EDIT: By the way, this aged poorly quite quickly:

So... Still wanna pretends that you're not from lawtwitter?
By the way, did you notice how Captain Manning didn't even mention LT in his post?
Yet your immediate reaction was to try to discredict any assumption that you could be part of LT.
Funny, isn't it?
Do you not grasp that I was the not the one that doxed Able, nor did I ever say he committed auto theft? No, I said he shouldn't not take his medication and steal shit. Your bitching at the wrong person.

It's interesting. If you mean the "royal you," when referring to KF, what other group might you consider yourself part of that's notoriously critical of the Farms as it specifically applies to WW? I wonder...

View attachment 1743839

You skipped some context, but I forgive you since it didn't fit your narrative. <3

I had fun here. Especially seeing how most of what goes on here is conclusory statements that everyone blindly agrees to and then gets defensive when they were wrong the whole time. <3

Last edited:
You skipped some context, but I forgive you since it didn't fit your narrative. <3

I had fun here. Especially seeing how most of what goes on here is conclusory statements that everyone blindly agrees to and then gets defensive when they were wrong the whole time. <3
the-projection.jpg

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber

Still waiting on that explanation of the dragon maid dub.

Still waiting on that explanation of the dragon maid dub.
Yet again lawltwatter showing they can't do 5 seconds of research and see that the hughes aren't the same hughes.

It's a choice. Maybe not the best, but it fits in the context of the scene and was approved by the original studio in Japan if it made it to the dub. Not my fault the word "patriarchy" makes you feel attacked.
Keep trying buddy. It must be tiring to be constantly wrong while carrying that ego around.

Last edited:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
Nice projection. But I don't have a narrative.

I skipped some context indeed, but nothing to do with a narrative:
I know it's going to be hard to understand to someone like you, who is obsessed with twitter and their own ego, but the reason I skipped this context is simply that I didn't give a fuck about you and what you had to say back then (and still don't).

I just vaguely remembered that you were called out for being part of LT, and that, like the moron you are, you decided to pretend that it was dumb of people to assume so.
But now it's pretty much a given that you are, it means a few things:
- first, the people who figured you out are undeniably smarter than you as you didn't fool them at all
- you are, in fact, stupid enough to blow up your cover by using the word "tweet" outside of Twitter, and that is really really dumb
- you're so lacking of self awareness that even after proving yourself to be a huge idiot, you still think you have any ground making fun of other people
- and you've proved yourself to be a liar that can't be trusted for trying to pretend not being LT and further denying being LT

So please tell me, why should we give any credibility to someone who just prove themselve to be both a huge idiot and a disingenuous liar?

Nb: By the way, the antepenultimate post I made here was about disagreeing with other people on the farms, way to prove yourself to be an idiot even more.

EDIT: Just because you like to act all smug while pulling stuff out of your ass, I'm gonna expose further how utterly stupid you are:
It's a choice. Maybe not the best, but it fits in the context of the scene and was approved by the original studio in Japan if it made it to the dub. Not my fault the word "patriarchy" makes you feel attacked.
So you think that a Japanese studio, that paid an american company to translate their stuff in english, because they don't speak english themselves, still approves a translation, that is written in english, a laguage that they don't speak, which is the reason they paid the american company to do the translation to begin with... Is that it? So, just a question if I may ask, do you think they approve the english script that they can't read, or do you think they rather approve a japanese translation of the english translation of the japanase script?

Last edited:
Nice projection. But I don't have a narrative.

I skipped some context indeed, but nothing to do with a narrative:
I know it's going to be hard to understand to someone like you, who is obsessed with twitter and their own ego, but the reason I skipped this context is simply that I didn't give a fuck about you and what you had to say bach then (and still don't).

I just vaguely remembered that you were called out for being part of LT, and that, like the moron you are, you decided to pretend that it was dumb of people to assume so.
But now it's pretty much a given that you are, it means a few things:
- fisrt, the people who figured you out are undeniably smarter than you as you didn't fool them at all
- you are, in fact, stupid enough to blow up your cover by using the word "tweet" outside of Twitter, and that's really really dumb
- you're so lacking of self awareness that even after proving yourself to be a huge idiot, you still think you have any ground making fun of other people
- And you've proved yourself to be a liar that can't be trusted for trying to pretend not being LT and further denying being LT

So please tell me, why should we give any credibility to someone who just prove themselve to be both a huge idiot and a disingenuous liar?

Nb: By the way, the antepenultimate post I made here was about disagreeing with other people on the farms, way to prove yourself to be an idiot even more.
By the way, did you notice how Captain Manning didn't even mention LT in his post?
Great Wall of text to avoid admitting you said this. That’s 2 people in a row attempting to dunk on me when they’re just showing they don’t know how to read. How embarrassing

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
Great Wall of text to avoid admitting you said this (...) How embarrassing
I skipped some context indeed (...)
How embarassing indeed.
Maybe try to read the so called wall of text before reply to it next.
Oh, wait, I forgot people like you comment on things without reading them, right? My bad.
Next time I'll try to make it in less than 280 characters, I know everything exceding that is too much for a twitter addict.

PS: You missed my edit, but It's more than 280 characters, it might not be bearable for someone like you...

Last edited:
The guilt mongering sociopathic feminazi manic and sympathizer of Rosenbaum laughing like a brain-damaged sped on how we are "getting paranoid".
I can only guess the cunt got salty from people here shit talking their retarded fatass twitter mommy.

Will post the archive later because its taking a fucking long time.

edit
View attachment 1758305
Called it. It's funny how simpleminded they are.

Great Wall of text to avoid admitting you said this. That’s 2 people in a row attempting to dunk on me when they’re just showing they don’t know how to read. How embarrassing
Speaking of simpleminded. The deflection and stupidity is strong with you. In fact, none of us has to dunk on you when you seem to be doing an excellent job of doing that to yourself.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
You know, im a gamer and a fan of anime not really a weeabo, i have my favorites but i dont go looking for new series. I hadnt even heard of gamergate until i came here to view this whole vic nonsense last year! Which shows a) how little i gave a shit about current happenings, and b) how little gamergate fucking mattered in the first place.
I have never once even heard the word "Gamergate" uttered by a real person in real life. It is purely for the terminally online. The only people who have heard about, much less care about Gamergate are:

• spergs who attach too much to their "identity" as "gamers"
  • culture warriors who immediately leap on anything "SJW"
  • SJWs, being the main people who think the entire world views "Gamergate" as a "hate group" even though the entire world generally doesn't view it as shit because they never heard of it, and these are the ones still mad about it years after it ended
  • people who laugh at lolcows because both sides are hilarious spergs (here is where most of the Farms come in)

I think we know which category this sperg falls into.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
The guilt mongering sociopathic feminazi manic and sympathizer of Rosenbaum laughing like a brain-damaged sped on how we are "getting paranoid".
It's not paranoid to point out some KV sperg came here and immediately tripped on her dick calling people's posts "tweets" and mindlessly parroting KV bullshit. It's just laughing at a fat retard. The only real speculation is whether it's lawltwitter or just some other fatso. The fat part isn't a guess, I know that for a fact.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
Seems someone is butthurt that they were called out in an anime as a bad person.

Great to see you call everyone that disagrees with you "lawtwitter". "lawtwitter" is literally random lawyers on Twitter. The fact that they rarely agree on anything but almost all agreed that this case was a steaming pile should have been a sign. Not being a lawyer means not being lawtwitter.~
I wonder why these Twitter “lawyers” get a higher ranking then actual practicing lawyers from these larpers on twitter. Not the lawyers that have taken vics side in this case, or a neutral approach.

But don’t worry LawlTwatter/KV will attack and go after anyone that doesn’t parrot Vic man bad, they did that to uncivil law and many other youtube lawyers that actually practice that went with vics side.