Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
I wonder why these Twitter “lawyers” get a higher ranking then actual practicing lawyers from these larpers on twitter. Not the lawyers that have taken vics side in this case, or a neutral approach.
The constantly practicing lawyers are... ya know... practicing. They don't have time for this Internet slap fight shit.

I worked for a small number of them. The older ones barely know how to use the Internet.

I gather Ken White had a career as a Federal prosecutor. He does what he does now because he's semi-retired.

The constantly practicing lawyers are... ya know... practicing. They don't have time for this Internet slap fight shit.

I worked for a small number of them. The older ones barely know how to use the Internet.

I gather Ken White had a career as a Federal prosecutor. He does what he does now because he's semi-retired.
I would love to know how Law Twitter are grappling with the fact that fellow “Super-Lawyer” L Lin Wood, attacker of Rekieta and Mignogna and “threadnaught” contributor, is doing his darnedest to overturn the election results for Trump.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
I would love to know how Law Twitter are grappling with the fact that fellow “Super-Lawyer” L Lin Wood, attacker of Rekieta and Mignogna and “threadnaught” contributor, is doing his darnedest to overturn the election results for Trump.
By ignoring it, probably. For the time being, at least.

They're not ALL politically aligned. I think Ken White is more of lolbertarian than a shitlib. It's just that most of them are shitlibs thst suck each other off for social cred.

I always thought it was kinda weird how the battle lines got drawn in this. Say what you want about TDS, but Trump is (for the next month and a half) POTUS, and he can affect people's very lives in that position. Vic's case is, in the grand scheme of things, a drop in the ocean. Most people shouldn't care. The people that care the most are his fans. This wouldn't have got any traction at all if he didn't have those.

French's position of just not giving a shit is completely respectable, IMO. I can't fault him for staying out. Nobody has to throw themselves headlong into this.

Geena Davis

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
Um.....so they finally had a cause of death for Kirby and its...not good.
20201130_231537.jpg20201130_231609.jpg20201130_231629.jpg20201130_231652.jpg

He had a dark history of substance abuse and his body just couldn't handle it anymore..... :(

Just......ugh. I hate this year. It's left me stunned

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Lin Wood has commented on the Mignogna case? I would've thought he was too busy raking in money for smirking MAGA kids and helping out Kenosha Kyle to spend his time reading a random defamation case in Texas.

He had a dark history of substance abuse and his body just couldn't handle it anymore..... :(

He's not the first entertainer to have one last bender, and he won't be the last.

I heard he's a nice guy, though, so it sucks that it happened.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
Lin Wood has commented on the Mignogna case? I would've thought he was too busy raking in money for smirking MAGA kids and helping out Kenosha Kyle to spend his time reading a random defamation case in Texas.
Yeah, I started pondering that myself just now.

A quick Google search reveals that Douchette is (and has been for some time) throwing shit on Lin Wood.

I'm not gonna bother archiving any of this crap, because it's boring. Here's a sample tho.

Screenshot_20201130-222157.png

I dunno if Lin ever commented on Mignonia. It would be kinda weird if he did. Are you sure he has @Laundui_or_douchette? ?

Missed 3 days and I came back to see a sperging loltwat being his usual self on loltwat, nothing exceptional, just the usual expectations being met. :lunacy:
But the Douce quote is actually funny, he that is still a pretty much failed lolyer with an increasing debt calling any other lawyer a Ty Beard or something else...yet this baldy totally wish he was even 1/4 as successful as Ty is! :story::lit:

Yulexia

Crackin' the case: with autism
True & Honest Fan
I've missed a lotta shit due to WuFlu fuckery. Has anything exciting happened

I know so many people whose mental health problems and substance abuse problems got so much worse during the lockdowns. Fuck this year and fuck the useless covid restrictions.

At this point, I'm ready for them to inject me with whatever as long as that means that the world is going to get back to normal for everyone. I'll take one for the team.

I've missed a lotta shit due to WuFlu fuckery. Has anything exciting happened
A. Stallings (obese KV sped) died because he was an obese sped.

Kirby Morrow (good guy and voice actor) sadly passed away.

Some lawtwitter sped just recently showed up in this thread and got into a slapfight with some members.