Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
Do I want to know what she usually tweets out?
No, you do not.

Though now I feel porkey may go do what he usually does and make a big sacrifice of brain cells and Archive and post images of her stupid TDS and other woke things she tweets about. I think there’s already some in this thread somewhere.

So this is the tutorial level of the Twitter of the voice of Sailor Mars, Homura Akemi, Mio Akiyama, and Cerebella from Skullgirls? Do I want to know what she usually tweets out?
Speaking as someone who used to follow her, her timeline mainly consisted of shit like this, but on a worse scale. She also had a tendency to sperg over Trump and virtue signal a lot.

1606949280887.png

More victims are coming forward. Accused sex pest Emmett Plant was reportedly a colossal dick and gaslighter to some women behind the scenes in the Vic shit.

1606949309489.png
1606951693857.png

https://archive.vn/8UnCJ / https://archive.vn/HMPMQ

Last edited:
"We talked it over, settled it like adults and the community is fine lol"
Sure you guys are. Says the “adult” sperging at “children” for over a year.
What a mature “adult” lol
View attachment 1762404

View attachment 1762412View attachment 1762428

View attachment 1762413

View attachment 1762420View attachment 1762419
View attachment 1762425

Are you that desperate for attention?
I thought blocking for whatever reason is justified to you people.
View attachment 1762432
It's amazing how offended people on that side get when asked a simple question. And this from I read is getting traction.

Edit: Cause I'm bad at typing.

Last edited:

Man_Of_All_Seasons

Your friendly neighborhood WogBoi
More victims are coming forward. Accused sex pest Emmett Plant was reportedly a colossal dick and gaslighter to some women behind the scenes in the Vic shit

View attachment 1762700
This makes sense. Emmett and him have been at each others throats. Whether this is true or not, Manjaw will jump in to attack him. And since it is manjaw, I doubt I can believe that moron. Even the date looks like this is only here because Emmett is on chopping block

Slamerella

In this world, you've got to be strong.
No, you do not.

Though now I feel porkey may go do what he usually does and make a big sacrifice of brain cells and Archive and post images of her stupid TDS and other woke things she tweets about. I think there’s already some in this thread somewhere.
If I remember correctly, she was once engaged to Nathan Sharp/Nate Wants To Battle, an anime and video game cover artist. Before their wedding they split. I think one of them cheated?