Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

xtbntery8u564769.pnglook-out-everybody-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

"You are naive You’ll stan any man accused of sexual harassment blind You never know the person or know what happened But will #IStandWithAnon"
gbehty56789.png

EDIT
"I haven’t seen any proof of these allegations against my client...and after discovering the source of these claims we have generalasc aka Andy Cooley a lolicon enthusiast kickvic and bragger of assaulting African American women and the accuser who refuses to show proof of claim"
"One of the sources of the lewds allegations came from generalasc aka Andy Cooley who lied about being involved in Vic’s court case and also is a known kickvic "
nfydseurt3654iy897.png
It's amazing how offended people on that side get when asked a simple question.
Its amazing how they bitch about stalking when those faggots stalk Nick and Vic

Last edited:

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
I remember... I want to say 2015 and earlier, before her TDS set in, she seemed like a likeable nerdy-girl. At least that's the impression I got when I first watched Nanoha and Familiar Of Zero.

Recently, after Trump infected her brain, and she's become more well known she's been Trump tard raging and thotting.

If I remember correctly, she was once engaged to Nathan Sharp/Nate Wants To Battle, an anime and video game cover artist. Before their wedding they split. I think one of them cheated?
I started to look into it, but then my 'tism wore off.
She was engaged to Nathan Sharp/NateWantsToBattle back in January 2018, but broke up in August.

I'm seeing whispers he cheated on Cristina with an Anna Prosser, but I'm still looking into that.

https://twitter.com/CristinaVee/status/949898850654826496?s=20
View attachment 1401610

According to Wikipedia, Nate announced the breakup, but the tweet has since been deleted.
View attachment 1401612

Nick will have a field day with this on his show. Its going to be something.
No one seems to realize that Nick can and will gladly monetize their fuckups. They hate Nick, yet basically they're money printers going brrrrrrr for the pasty grifter.

34265h7368.png
"Oh do you have proof emmet was being cringe? Cause clearly people would want to know if he’s a creep so they too can avoid him right? So wtf is the issue?"
"Yup we all do Sadly Ray you don't make that cut."
gvetdyrw3u456.pngtdaygdiruyot867.png

"Do I need to bring up all the screenshots of your server being Racist?"
The server you useless fucktard tried used to dunk on Vic?
hb6yegr54768.pnghfsuyerohiu.png
"You’re not the only group of people who have association with emmet...his discord isn’t the only one he is part of so again if he has done these things why not expose it fully so others can be alerted?"
"Once again, the relevant people were informed, you and the rest of the chuds did not make that cut"
re634578.pngvbwreyt4567.png

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1763503

EDIT: Vic is on Twitch playing some Piano music
I... what? So Elliot Plank admits the stories are true? Or is he saying they stories are false but is doing some retarded gordian knot logical pretzel saying that people can't call the stories false.

I'm with Commander Shepherd. I feel dumber after reading this.

Weird on the Vic stream. I just got a notification on my phone now, 30 minutes after stream started.
EDIT: Also yeah, just an automated music stream

1606970415598.png

Literally 40 minutes of Vic's songs of yore, and he's halfway to Nick's normal Twitch viewership after the alcohol grifter has just finished his 2k-viewership youtube show.
1606970444379.png

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
So the music twitch stream is being run by squally.
According to her Vic doesn't even have his own log in information 😂

These music streams are for fans to come in and chat and also helps reach affiliate. Smart....
That's the most boomer thing imaginable.

Also, Vic isn't even there and his stream is beating other VAs who have been streaming longer.
1606970641785.png

The Singer Of Songs

I sing, I dance, I pour seltzer down your pants.
I... what? So Elliot Plank admits the stories are true? Or is he saying they stories are false but is doing some retarded gordian knot logical pretzel saying that people can't call the stories false.

I'm with Commander Shepherd. I feel dumber after reading this.

Weird on the Vic stream. I just got a notification on my phone now, 30 minutes after stream started.
EDIT: Also yeah, just an automated music stream

View attachment 1763605

Literally 40 minutes of Vic's songs of yore, and he's halfway to Nick's normal Twitch viewership after the alcohol grifter has just finished his 2k-viewership youtube show.
View attachment 1763607
I'm not sure what you know about Elvis Plank, but to say the least, at least he's getting what he deserves.