Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

I think it's time we wheel this one out again.

EC-jD-1UwAEk1hN.jpg

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Also, she has a boyfriend!

View attachment 1764472

A long distance relationship, it seems. He has to visit. With all of her proclamations of horny, I wonder how faithful this bitch really is. Also, Karl? If you're reading this? Get out. Get the fuck out. Listen to that voice in the back of your head that tells you that this slut is fucking bonkers. If she doesn't cut herself or you, she'll be the type to tell you she's still on birth control when she isn't. I know crazy bitches give great head, but it isn't worth it. Fucking run, Karl.
Karl has some sad eyes going on. It's a cry for help.

It turns out Claudia may have had a point about Emmett's behavior in Discord, but she's still nuts.

Also I just have to say that the name "Claudia" is forever ruined for me thanks to Clawdia of Fighting Foodons. Not a bad character, per se, but the pun is just clawful.
EOsISNYUUAATHWr.jpg

Dopey Cunt

Bye! Have a beautiful time!
True & Honest Fan

It turns out Claudia may have had a point about Emmett's behavior in Discord, but she's still nuts.

Also I just have to say that the name "Claudia" is forever ruined for me thanks to Clawdia of Fighting Foodons. Not a bad character, per se, but the pun is just clawful.
View attachment 1764696
Cease and desist this madness lmao

Booty Warrior of Light

Respecting womenz with superb donkey punches

View attachment 1764696

Yeah, I saw them. Not ruling out Emmet being horny for e-chicks on discord, and the screenshots there seems pretty tame compared to the other shit I've seen, like good ol Quinton Flynn's messages. Still, I have no sympathy for what's happening to Emmet. Saying the slightest sexual joke or flirtatious comment towards dumb cunts who think evidence for accusations is irrelevant. That's what he fucking gets for associating with these nuts.

Are you reading Karl? Get out, Karl. She's fucking crazy, Karl. FUCKING RUN, KARL!

albert chan

#1 Betty and Veronica fan
True & Honest Fan
Well, this week sure has been lulzy for the near dead weeb wars shit, hasn't it? Poked my head up out of Comicsgate retardation to check out the shit show surrounding good ol Emmet, and I immediately recognized known kickvic lolifag, Andy Cooley AKA GeneralASC. This in turn had me take a closer look at the poor maiden that cried wolf at Emmet. Been a while since a crazy bitch got featured here, so ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this insane champion of #MeToo and defunding the police.

Meet Claudia. Some of you may know Claudia from her super smert and insightful opinions on Twitter, such as...
View attachment 1764449
Archive: https://archive.md/Fo9YM

Our poor heroin here who may or may not have had her anus unwillingly fingered by Emmet is a Lighting Designer/Stage Manager/Technician for stage plays. At least, she has that listed on her website, and by all accounts, it does appear to be true. She even finished schooling, so unlike most of the retards that have their name splattered across Kiwi Farms, it does seem like she does well for herself, or she's making it appear that way. Bonus points for not being a blue haired hambeast I suppose. But what most of you may have surmised from keeping up with the shit show surrounding Emmet, she's nuttier than a shit house rat, and we'll be exploring that fact. I don't know about the rest of you, but I came across this bitch when I caught wind of the shit with Emmet, and I turned my head out of the Comicsgate lulz to see what was happening.

View attachment 1764397View attachment 1764493
Someone else beat me to archiving it: https://archive.md/5VswH

Well gee whiz, hardcore leftists eating each other when one of them turns out to be fucking creepy? Color me shocked. However, think what you want about Emmet, I have multiple reasons to suspect that this hooker is maybe, you know, blowing smoke up everyone's ass. The first reason is her biggest supporter on Twitter over this whole shit show is Andy Cooley, AKA GeneralASC. Some of you should recognize him as the loli fag and in general, pants on head retarded. He isn't above doing terrible trolling gay ops or lying to make himself look good when he puts on that captain save-a-ho cape. And oh my god, did he put it on for poor lil Claudia here.

View attachment 1764400
Archive: https://archive.md/vnbdJ

I'm not going to get too deep into this Alabama dipshit. Someone doxed him last year, and most people that have history with him like myself know who and what he is. But for those of you that don't, just click this spoiler to see what kind of annoying faggot Andy generally turns out to be, and like many other speds, he should be mocked, ridiculed, and laughed at.

Edit: Andy's Dox by Shortround. I fucked up and I can't quote it properly, or I'm doing something wrong. Here's the link for anyone who wants further reading on Andy, features a few of the screenshots I have listed in the spoiler.

Now, before I get into Claudia's own insanity, let's verify this is indeed her. She wasn't hard to find, Google search can be a wonderful thing. It lead me to an instagram that was privated, but had a face picture in there that matched the pfp of her discord screenshots that she herself has posted on her Twitter. It also lead to the name Claudia Toth, which lead me to some improv website.

Archive:https://archive.md/XLCMn

This, in turn, lead me to her very own website that has some of her work, resume, and another picture posted.

Running this name brought back two Claudia Toths, one lives in the Bronx, the other Jamestown within New York. Given this chick goes to Manhattan and works in NYC, this is most certainly Claudia Sara Toth. Not only that, the other Claudia is 45 years old. So unless she has some 45 year old doppelganger that frequents the city, this is definitely our lunatic leftist.

Claudia S Toth
DOB: May 20, 1989
Voter ID: NY000000000054238156
Party: Democrat

3632 Corlear Ave Apt. 1
Bronx, NY 10463

PO Box 7398
New York, NY 10150

View attachment 1764442
B-Day Tweet Archive: https://archive.md/Zikvx

View attachment 1764445
New York Tweet Archive: https://archive.md/1wtSp

View attachment 1764446
View attachment 1764447

Now, let's get into why you really shouldn't believe Claudia unless she actually provides proof, aside from her affiliation with Andy and her other retarded ass Twitter takes. See, when I said she was nutty, I wasn't really joking. While Weeb Wars has had crazier, she's still out there. I'd call her the Diet Coke version of LJ Montello. Still, our little Claudia may or may not be heavily medicated, and oh boy, she isn't' afraid to tell the fucking world about it.
View attachment 1764453
View attachment 1764454
Archive: https://archive.md/s1HD5

Does anyone know that this bitch is like, always horny? Well, she is, and I know this because looking through her fucking Twitter, she likes to god damn remind everyone of this fact. You may be thinking to yourself that's a good quality in a chick, but not with her. Look at how that worked out for Emmet. Spoilered all the horny tweets and discord images. I don't know her actual discord ID, but these images were posted from her very own twitter, so it is most certainly her.

Also, she has a boyfriend!

View attachment 1764472

A long distance relationship, it seems. He has to visit. With all of her proclamations of horny, I wonder how faithful this bitch really is. Also, Karl? If you're reading this? Get out. Get the fuck out. Listen to that voice in the back of your head that tells you that this slut is fucking bonkers. If she doesn't cut herself or you, she'll be the type to tell you she's still on birth control when she isn't. I know crazy bitches give great head, but it isn't worth it. Fucking run, Karl.

Conclusion:

Most of you who may have looked into her probably didn't need this post to know she's touched by the tism and possibly insane. But I figured splattering her name and her impossible fucking eyebrows on the farms would provide for some entertainment. As for the shit with Emmet? I never kept up with him that much, I only like keeping up with more spergy cows and he never struck me as one, at least compared to the other autists in this shit show. Maybe he is a dirty liar, and a creep that tried to slide into Claudia's dms for some fun times. Nuking his discord didn't do him any favors of proving his innocence either.

But look at the other side of this. She has no evidence. None. And the person she's siding with, lol Andy Cooley, is one of the biggest faggots to ever grace Weeb Wars. I wish I took more screens when Shane Holmberg's server was a thing to display his rampant, loli loving autism. He has a history of stirring shit up to make himself look like a victim, except he's really fucking bad at it and really fucking stupid, and he tends to run like a rat whenever someone calls him out on something he knows he can't back up. Anyone that knows him can attest to everything I just said.

So when you look at her being backed up by a lying retard and lolifag, along with her own fucking Twitter history of hardcore leftism, spamming about popping pills, and her constant need to remind the world she's a horny thunder cunt... maybe nobody should take what this bitch says seriously. At all. Like Andy, she just needs to be mocked, ridiculed, and laughed at every time she opens her stupid fucking mouth.

Special thanks to @Coach Kreeton Of All That for helping me get the killshot on this slut's dox.

So, in other words, she’s basically the #KickVic, Reddit and ResetEra community all rolled into one person?

Booty Warrior of Light

Respecting womenz with superb donkey punches
It’s quite amazing if they labeled Plant a sex pest based on those screenshots. I guess nowadays the dreaded male gaze can make you a sex pest so his dumb boomer thirst jokes rise to the level a great crime. Whatever, they’re a bunch of idiots who are made for each other.

More amazing still that these fucking brainlets are the same people that have been shown on multiple occasions on Twitter the screenshots of Andy saying arguably worse shit than Emmet has, and they make excuses for it.

"Is that really him?"
"He's just trolling."

Convincing people you're a loli loving retard. Yes, the ultimate way to troll and own everyone else. These fuckwits deserve each other.

Still wouldn't say this is enough to call the perjure-kun a sexual harasser, but in these times it really takes very little to nothing to be one. But it's hilarious that all these #protectallwomen don't want to protect all women, only the ones they like.

Color me surprised, perjuryì-master EmWho made many dirty&horny jokes, gets called out time&time again yet continue with his behaviour, gets then trash-talked and exposed on twat and proceeds to cry victimhood at the first chance he gets? Who could have thought, it's literally what every vocal KVer and affidavit-writer turned out to be after all! :story: :story:
Being eaten even by Manjaw shouldn't be such an achievement though, she'd trash anyone especially her "allies" if they ever went against her ONCE (she already did it I recall), but is always fun to see them cannibalizing each other over nothing like simple accusations with not even much proofs, which is not EmPerjurer's case as the screens did came out. :smug::smug:
Can't wait to see who's next on the line, it's a relaxing thing to laught at since the case is proceeding extremely slow. :feels:

I remember in one of Vic's streams he says that people will say he is a hypocrite and he admits to it and says so are they. In the end he was so right
Yeah, I remember that, that happened recently.

Funny how speds claim Vic never admits to anything, although he's admitted to making mistakes in the past several times. He just won't admit to stuff he didn't do.

"She never proved that. She lied about everything, so I'm sure she twisted "I hope you croak" into a death threat, which it isn't."
"Why would she have to prove it? Do you doubt that aN outspoken woman involved in a public internet discussion of a case of sexual Hatrassment/assault Would get death & rape threats?"
View attachment 1765776View attachment 1765777
If this whole debacle has taught me one thing, it's that anyone who claims to receive death threats without showing actual proof is automatically guilty.
How can a weaselly-looking fem boy like Andy Cooley go around calling people "chuds"? Those people may be "chuds", but at least they don't get a hard on over lolis, or whine over harmless COVID jokes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that, that happened recently.

Funny how speds claim Vic never admits to anything, although he's admitted to making mistakes in the past several times. He just won't admit to stuff he didn't do.

It is funny. They claim that Vic admitted to EVERYTHING and is therefore a monster... or that Vic can never admits when he does something wrong because he is so egotistical and narcissistic. It is one or the other, but it can't be both. But truth doesn't matter to these weirdos. The truth is Vic can admit when he is wrong and won't admit to things he didn't do. It just doesn't fit into their narrative.

It is also hilarious to see Whatshisface being called out. Always entertaining to see them turn on each other and get a taste of their own medicine.