Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
It's been a long time coming. Speaking of long time our favorite crazy asshole Boris is back with another job. This time it's former HR for funi. From magister to stolen valor and now HR? I do believe he missed his meds.
I think you are talking about Josh Clark aka NJ4K1 (I know it's been a while since he's been mentioned), who claimed he was a magister and had military service (both are lies).

It is funny. They claim that Vic admitted to EVERYTHING and is therefore a monster... or that Vic can never admits when he does something wrong because he is so egotistical and narcissistic. It is one or the other, but it can't be both. But truth doesn't matter to these weirdos. The truth is Vic can admit when he is wrong and won't admit to things he didn't do. It just doesn't fit into their narrative.

It is also hilarious to see Whatshisface being called out. Always entertaining to see them turn on each other and get a taste of their own medicine.
They really can't decide on what to properly say so they just say everything. Also, once again, someone is called out and a matter of days we get admission of guilt and pics, but still have nothing on Vic except whatever delusion they believe.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Look what's on Chupp's docket. I wonder how this fucking retard will somehow fuck it up.

12:00PM
141-321399-20 EX PARTE: IN THE MATTER OF THE
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 ELECTION RESU ANN DIAMOND* (817)884-1233
MARK KRATOVIL (817)844-1233
JASON C N SMITH (817)334-0880
VS 11/04/2020 *ORD GRANT APPL; STATUS HRG 11/9/20
12:00PM; KEEP COUNTING***

H DUSTIN FILLMORE (817)332-2351
JARED G LEBLANC (713)333-5500
STEPHEN C MAXWELL (817)276-6000

5E48A50B-0827-4744-B0A0-07B84C5B6AD4.jpeg

Of course he’d be happy to be on lists calling him an abuser and a predator. I tried to get a look at the lists, but the guy who made them went protected.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Look what's on Chupp's docket. I wonder how this fucking retard will somehow fuck it up.

If we have entered a timeline where Chupp is integral in choosing the next president I'll just minecraft myself and be done with it.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Major Anna

Chupp makes me want to glowpost.

Booty Warrior of Light

Respecting womenz with superb donkey punches
No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Don't conspire to harm someone off-site.
View attachment 1766604
Of course he’d be happy to be on lists calling him an abuser and a predator. I tried to get a look at the lists, but the guy who made them went protected.

The Purgatory account belongs to known hardcore ISWV fag known as Emilio, AKA Heroes of Letters. I noticed him going at the crowd that was crying about Emmet, and he announced this fact trying to sound like he was some kind of internet gangster. He's still a larping, try hard faggot who's only meaningful accomplishment will be the day he finally decides to off himself so he can stop being an embarrassment to himself and those around him. I even contributed to the retardation going on to goad him, done it plenty of times in the past, it's nothing new.
LettersFag.PNG

I've enjoyed fucking around with this kid as much as I have poking at people like Andy. He's not much different, just on the other side of the fence. If anything, you can say he's worse because the failed abortion thinks he's super kewl making various accounts to use to abuse the flagging system on Twitter. Shortly after that tweet, he went protected.

LettersFagPrivated.PNG

I'm not sure what caused him to private his account, maybe some of the KV folks he was trying to intimidate starting flagging him and it made him turtle up. I'm sure he won't remain that way for long, or he's already ramping up the autism on another account. I'd encourage everyone to mock him, he can be a real joy to make flail around. Just be warned he'll use his socks to mass flag anyone that slights him on top of larping badly as the anime characters he's made for said extra accounts. I've been banned off Twitter about as much as Kenny dies on South Park, so it's not a big deal to me.

Last edited:
Interesting video of the rise and fall of funimation.

I'm watching the video so far, and it really gives a great picture why Funimation went from a once-respectable company to a laughing stock even bigger than 4Kids. Their notorious history of home media releases alone (especially on Dragonball Z) is a real eye-opener, especially the part about the infamous orange box debacle. It's a really amazing video and you should definitely watch it.

Somebody in the comment section said it best: we can laugh at 4Kids for making bad decisions, but there is nothing funny about Funimation.

I'm watching the video so far, and it really gives a great picture why Funimation went from a once-respectable company to a laughing stock even bigger than 4Kids. Their notorious history of home media releases alone (especially on Dragonball Z) is a real eye-opener, especially the part about the infamous orange box debacle. It's a really amazing video and you should definitely watch it.

Somebody in the comment section said it best: we can laugh at 4Kids for making bad decisions, but there is nothing funny about Funimation.

I watched the video, it was very informative and explains the vic case to casuals (although I believe he said vic lost the appeal and paid funi which hasn't happened as far as I know.)

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I watched the video, it was very informative and explains the vic case to casuals (although I believe he said vic lost the appeal and paid funi which hasn't happened as far as I know.)
According to the Texas Second Court of Appeals website, there's nothing about that (hasn't for months):
Of course, its the weekend and these things aren't usually updated until the following week.
Also, the only things that have happened are Nick's Amicus Briefs being thrown out.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Which is odd as he's actually lurked on the Farms (don't know how often, though, but it's clear most of the stuff he got came from here), but yeah, good video. Went off on a bit of a tangent in that second half once he brought up Vic's case, but he never stated he's even an ISWV.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
According to the Texas Second Court of Appeals website, there's nothing about that (hasn't for months):
Of course, its the weekend and these things aren't usually updated until the following week.
Also, the only things that have happened are Nick's Amicus Briefs being thrown out.
Every Friday I deflate a little when I realize that's another week past without a decision.

OneHandClapping

Patrolled
True & Honest Fan
Here friend I will show you how to inflate; follow my breathing.
1607140872161.png

The video reminds that, in 2009(?) Monica didn't look bad.
1607140951318.png

Then in 2020, well...