Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Went to look this supposed "VA" tweets. Only thing I know about this guy is that hes an obvious clout chaser, looks dishonest, and learned he blocked Nick during a livestream.
View attachment 1852300View attachment 1852301

I'd give this guy props for not denying people wishing Vic dies if he didn't pull "its the .1%" bullshit out of his ass.
View attachment 1852299

View attachment 1852298View attachment 1852297

"Correct Todd and Johnny never defended him. JYB even confirmed with me that he has seen Vic's bad behavior first hand."
WHERES THE FUCKING PROOF
View attachment 1852295View attachment 1852296
"When almost the entire industry..."

Because one company in Flower Mound and a few man-babies in California is apparently the whole industry. Also, Vic is a bad person because he's a diva and the only actor in the entertainment industry who's ever used his "position" to "have sex". Oh, and only roughly .1% of KV wanted him dead. That's what this "VA" is arguing. Yeah, this guy is a loser.

"JYB even confirmed with me that he has seen Vic's bad behavior first hand".

Right, and Sonic the Hedgehog is real.

"Icky Vicky?" Wtf are these people, nine year olds?
These are the same brainlets who think "Vig," "Screech," and "Percy (imagine trying to insult a man with his own name)," are the epitome of insults.
But they will have a fit and block you if you call them "fat", "cuck", "beta" and "simp".

Last edited:

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
Because one company in Flower Mound and a few man-babies in California is apparently the whole industry.
It should be noted that Funimation is planning on moving to a building in North Dallas soon. If you really want to understand the problems in this industry it all can be summarized by a quote in the Mr. Plinkett Star Trek: Picard review by Red Letter Media:

"Don't let the actors run the show or tell the creative people what to do"

That's the real reason why Funimation has so many problems, it's literally run by actors. There are very few people in that company who voice direct and write the dub scripts who specialize in just that. 95% of the people there all started doing voice work for Funimation first and foremost. Sometimes recording engineers got promoted but those were far and few between.

Adding on to the fact that everyone who works at Funimation knows one another regardless if they're friends or not and you understand why there are so few outsiders in that company. You literally have to know someone like Sabat just to get that big break.

It should also be noted Monica worked as a director for Funimation for a brief time and actually cast Vic in a major role in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.

Last edited:

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
It should also be noted Monica worked as a director for Funimation for a brief time and actually cast Vic in a major role in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.
Interesting, per a quick Google search, this was dubbed in 2008/2009. So... she totes distanced herself from Vic, following her alleged assault.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, per a quick Google search, this was dubbed in 2008/2009. So... she totes distanced herself from Vic, following her alleged assault.

I got to say for someone who claimed Vic assaulted and traumatized her, Monica seemed to have no problem casting him in a major role after the alleged assault.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is the best part:
lmao.png

It wasn't for a "brief time" that she was an ADR director for Kenichi. And she buddied up with Charles Campbell and her BFF Clinkenbeard for this dub.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went to look this supposed "VA" tweets. Only thing I know about this guy is that hes an obvious clout chaser, looks dishonest, and learned he blocked Nick during a livestream.
View attachment 1852300View attachment 1852301

I'd give this guy props for not denying people wishing Vic dies if he didn't pull "its the .1%" bullshit out of his ass.
View attachment 1852299

View attachment 1852298View attachment 1852297

"Correct Todd and Johnny never defended him. JYB even confirmed with me that he has seen Vic's bad behavior first hand."
WHERES THE FUCKING PROOF
View attachment 1852295View attachment 1852296
Apparently, he is a voice actor but hasn't done anything notable:
UPDATE: I might have the wrong guy.

Last edited:

albert chan

Not a simp for Slovenian women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It should be noted that Funimation is planning on moving to a building in North Dallas soon. If you really want to understand the problems in this industry it all can be summarized by a quote in the Mr. Plinkett Star Trek: Picard review by Red Letter Media:

"Don't let the actors run the show or tell the creative people what to do"

That's the real reason why Funimation has so many problems, it's literally run by actors. There are very few people in that company who voice direct and write the dub scripts who specialize in just that. 95% of the people there all started doing voice work for Funimation first and foremost. Sometimes recording engineers got promoted but those were far and few between.

Adding on to the fact that everyone who works at Funimation knows one another regardless if they're friends or not and you understand why there are so few outsiders in that company. You literally have to know someone like Sabat just to get that big break.

So what you’re saying here is that Funimation is filled with hacks that pretend to care about anime only if it suits their personal needs?

Like false accusations regarding sexual assault and having to write scripts for Japanese made cartoons that involve American political agendas, which have nothing to do with Japanese anime?

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
I was looking over all the people who submitted affidavits for Funimation and Karen Mika's status remains a mystery.
The only thing I could find regarding her was this entry on zoominfo:

She doesn't even have a LinkedIn profile.

Karen Mika was quoted in this October 21st 2020 article. She wasn't shitcanned.

Texas-Based Anime Platform Sends Actors Home to Record​

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"Enabling bad behavior"
Almost a year ago from that retard who equates Vic to Jack the Ripper.
"If calling you out for enabling Vic's rabid fans to continue harassing his co-workers despite the fact he lost his case was "misrepresentation", and if wiping my tweets for being too incolved was "rewriting history" and if all of that means I missed the point, then I'm guilty!"
657834743764789.png7895475876534526.png

8965748534564.png8906756434236457.png
"defending victims of sexual assault is the right thing" yet tells Zero to die. Such morals
All I'm seeing is a retard faggot using "I defending victims" as an excuse to justify being a shithead.
8975434545786.png765867435634.png
You @ing them so you can get that asspats you autistic clout chaser?
78656785368534.png
8965653785.png
Did karma just happened...?
9807685476367.png
1610930514688.png

Parody account stalking jordanreaper and roboknight
9765634584.png978065875634.png

986759757364.png7980567853756.png