Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

1614040354609.png
1614040430994.png

Back in August
1614041122799.png

1614041073355.png1614041050988.png
1614041298936.png
1614041499981.png

Last edited:
I survived the coof, and I think at least one other Weeb Wars regular did (either @Dumb Bitch Smoothie or @Dopey Cunt, can't remember, their names are basically synonyms)

On one hand, I wouldn't write it off as "lol just the flu bro" but on the other hand treating it like some ultra deadly ebolAIDS is just as retarded.

Wash your hands. Don't go around licking door knobs when you have symptoms. Maybe wear a mask if you're that worried. But for the love of Christ stop treating it like the end of the world. Orange Man is already long gone, so no need to keep up the moral posturing.
That's the thing about it, it's really not that bad but treated as the end of the world. The only thing that made it real scary was the fact that it was new and no medicines were made for it. But as long as you don't go around licking eyeballs or old/weak immune system, you're pretty fine. But people will continue to weaponize it to attack or bring down others who wrong think or not part of their agenda.

ProCovid? Are the dipshits that desperate to vilify vic as to claim that? You have Marchi making a horrible bad takes about school shootings, AWL wishing rape upon people,Ron Toye admitting he has guzzled cum. And this is what they chose to be outraged about?
As long as it's against someone who isn't part of their clique or agenda, they'll excuse whatever they do and use whatever to attack others.

Oh, meant to ask out of curiosity, but even though I'm watching it dubbed, what was the butchered translation? CR subs are kinda auto-generated or something or at least has multiple translators on-site that shits out subs for simulcasting, right? They're known to be garbage, but just how bad was it?
Have you seen all of S2? I'm asking this cause major error is actually in the 2nd last episode of S2 & I don't want to be the who spoils it for you (It is a great show).
Of course BT liked that moronic tweet. I wonder if he's even aware of the Jason Liebrecht tweet that account shared? Bet he flat out ignored it like a good biased simp.
There was one KV simp who keeps the gimmick account rent free in his head & keeps commenting on every post of the account. He actually said that "it's just him posting his son"

By the way, he posted the Spirit Jr. Marchi Video as an L & apart from just KVfags, Chris Rager actually found it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Have you seen all of S2? I'm asking this cause major error is actually in the 2nd last episode of S2 & I don't want to be the who spoils it for you (It is a great show).
Finished it today, but I've read the manga so nothing's spoiled for me. S2 was actually better than S1 and not just because that's where the real good stuff is, the pacing was just handled better this time around. I forget who plays Ritsu in the dub Ah, Mike McFarland is Ritsu, but although he only had one episode with a couple of lines, dear God that was bad. Everything else about the dub was solid otherwise, but oooof.

Aaron Dismuke did a fantastic Kakeru, I honestly thought he was Todd Haberkorn because of the energy. Best boi.

There was one KV simp who keeps the gimmick account rent free in his head & keeps commenting on every post of the account. He actually said that "it's just him posting his son"

By the way, he posted the Spirit Jr. Marchi Video as an L & apart from just KVfags, Chris Rager actually found it.
I remember that faggot DFGEASS. Hes that sped who spergs at Zero
1614053511554.png

1614053521432.png

Last edited:

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
I survived the coof, and I think at least one other Weeb Wars regular did (either @Dumb Bitch Smoothie or @Dopey Cunt, can't remember, their names are basically synonyms)

On one hand, I wouldn't write it off as "lol just the flu bro" but on the other hand treating it like some ultra deadly ebolAIDS is just as retarded.

Wash your hands. Don't go around licking door knobs when you have symptoms. Maybe wear a mask if you're that worried. But for the love of Christ stop treating it like the end of the world. Orange Man is already long gone, so no need to keep up the moral posturing.

It was @Dumb Bitch Smoothie I think. Either that or @giraffes on coffee

I never got the coof at all because I'm super careful and have the benefit of living alone.

It was me. Part of why I dropped out of Weeb Wars.

I'm getting fucked by the "long hauler" syndrome. I mean I already had chronic health issues to begin with but those have been mostly in remission while I've been dealing with this. For some people it's fine but there's a lot of people who aren't. And it wasn't like I was treating my body like shit either, I'm still a healthy weight and even with my chronic health issues I maintained a mostly comfortable lifestyle. And as far as my doctors can tell I've been pretty much in remission this whole time except for one mild incident over the summer where I had skin rashes but NBD.

I'm on supplemental oxygen at night because my right lung isn't absorbing oxygen as efficiently anymore and I've got permanent scarring in the middle to lower chambers. I'm still dealing with blood clotting issues and have now survived two significant cardiac events that will likely have larger impacts later on in life.

I'm not even 30. I won't be turning 30 in the next few years. I'm young and was active and mitigating my own struggles without much holding me back beforehand.
Now? I'm severely limited in what I can do until they understand the risks more and even then having the energy to do it is a gamble.

My story isn't unique either. 1/3 of coof survivors have significant issues like I do; and close to half have lingering, long term evidence of the virus in their body with mild ailments accompanying it.

Man I'm no tin foil hat conspiraboomer but this shit ain't a walk in the park.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
Didn't @P5Fever get COVID, too?
Yeah it was shit, at least I still have my singing voice. Unlike Lemoine. (Yes I know west nile is not coof. But I knew a guy that has to be on oxygen for the rest of his life now after getting coof. It ravaged his lungs. Maybe Lemonie is patient zero, that mosquito fuck)

These dubbing companies need to reign in the sperging from some of these VAs. If you can't even ignore someone being critical of your work you shouldn't be in the business.believe it.
They won't. It's now culturally acceptable to bash your fanbase and anyone critical of your work no matter who you are. Just look at Rian Johnson screaming at people who criticized The Last Jedi. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the corporations these people work for didn't have so much pull in the media and will get their journo buddies to attack you or the fact they're simply too big to fail and combined control the entire market. Now if you complain or say "well I'm going to boycott your products" the media bashes you for harassment and all manner of "-isms." Consoomerism has become such a powerful force in society that they consider criticizing a product you're supposed to happily consoom the same way the religious treat blasphemy.

All of us socially awkward autists are getting the coof, yet Vic, who meets hundreds of people a convention, can't seem to catch it. The power of the gay pants preserves.

I work a job where I'm in constant contact with people and I haven't gotten it despite people around me catching it. Or maybe I unknowingly have had it at some point and I'm one of those asymptomatic carriers. That would bring me no greater joy. I still can't name anyone I know dying of Covid or even having serious, long term issues after having had it.

I'm not trying to belittle the struggles people like @Dumb Bitch Smoothie is facing (bless your heart, I genuinely hope you can return to some level of comfortable normalcy at some point) but I honestly don't think Covid is near as dangerous to the whole of greater society as they'd have us believe. What I do know is that living the rest of our lives cowering in a paranoid fear of it is hardly living at all.

OneHandClapping

OneHeadButting
True & Honest Fan
I work a job where I'm in constant contact with people and I haven't gotten it despite people around me catching it. Or maybe I unknowingly have had it at some point and I'm one of those asymptomatic carriers. That would bring me no greater joy. I still can't name anyone I know dying of Covid or even having serious, long term issues after having had it.

I'm not trying to belittle the struggles people like @Dumb Bitch Smoothie is facing (bless your heart, I genuinely hope you can return to some level of comfortable normalcy at some point) but I honestly don't think Covid is near as dangerous to the whole of greater society as they'd have us believe. What I do know is that living the rest of our lives cowering in a paranoid fear of it is hardly living at all.
I also work a job where I regularly meet people, but I didn't catch it until late 2020 during a family gathering. Strangely enough, some relatives at the same event never caught it themselves. Just one of those weird things.

I think it's prudent to maybe be a little more careful, and while it's not instant fatality ebolaids, it wasn't fun for the week or so I had symptoms. Certainly not nearly dangerous enough to fucking shut down the entire country and literally tell people they're not allowed to make money. Also definitely not serious enough that it's taboo to job about it, like Vic did.

They accuse Vic of being a pedo to shield their own pedo asses. Funimation is a den of degenerates.

I love how easy it is for a nobody to get Maile Flanagan to write long assmad rants. I mean who gives a shit if a few random nobodies are criticizing you when you're the English voice of Naruto.
Opinions are like assholes, only Maile decided to use a while bottle of laxative for hers

Drowningman

Hi Twitter Faggots!
Due to my line of work,Ive had both vaccinations and what I have seen the results of covid on many is quite horrible.
I only wish Corona Chan on KV. Moronica and every anti Anti Vic person. Id love to see Manjaw get it and really take her out of the game and Two Ton who is a fat smoking waste too.

Yes I can be a cruel and vindictive bastard too.

Last edited: