Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
1618186257900.png
GoFundMe uses future donations to cover the cost of refunds if they are unable to recover the money that's already been paid out. I'll give them a pass for not being able to find this, because GoFundMe probably doesn't want to publicize that if a campaign has a negative balance in their payment account, the money you donated will go toward recovering GoFundMe's costs and not the recipient.

1618186316100.png

Last edited:

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
Even still, the title and premise from Wikipedia reads like something you'd hear from some leftist or an American expat or someone working at ANN trying to break into the manga insustry. Or like some anime inspired webcomic. The point is that this "Love Me For Who I Am" looks like something to lecture about things like gender and LGBT issues and make people feel bad for seeing such things as stereotypes, fodder for jokes and fap bait. Just very preachy in an industry that didn't have that widescale and started to gain ground in the West BECAUSE that was nowhere to be found.
The fact that you can find this and things like "Redo of a Healer" in manga tells you how wide the format is. The fact that one is more successful than the other also tells you a lot. Anime & manga has a history of pandering to people that will buy their stuff. There is a market for LGBTQ political material and there's a market for fap material. I think you can easily guess which market is larger. I just wish America was willing to let the market truly decide what they want.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
How obsessed can you get when it comes to someone you want dead?

Wanna double it to say they're not religious at all and have never stepped foot into any place of worship?
Leftists tend to be Atheists and Right's tend to be religious.
How mature, using a cat gif to insult someone. I didn't know it was still 2009.
You speak ill of my people!

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can get this better when I have the option too but here’s some Two Ton retardation with every LawlTwatter/KV expert liking it. https://twitter.com/KathrynTewson/status/1381322191925436416?s=20
Archive and picture for those who don't want to go to twatter
1618198276412.png

What additional argument did Vic need to make? At least for defamation, Vic hit the arguments he needed to, in that he showed the elements of defamation. Things like TI against Marchi were very weak, but her case has always been weak.

Not A Bug

I'm not a <insert sperg here> I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
My head hurts, and my heart hurts from catching up on these last few pages.

Anyone that wants to stand in judgement on Vic's Christianity (a terrible responsibility with terrible consequences when you're wrong) needs to consider what happens to those that are ἀλλοτριεπίσκοπος (allotriepiskopos); commonly translated as gossipers (bad enough) but more accurately the Greek is meddlers (will be judged).

Repent you den of vipers (Ron, Bettik, et al) or else.

Last edited:

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
My head hurts from catching up on these last few pages.

Anyone that wants to stand in judgement on Vic's Christianity (a terrible responsibility with terrible consequences when you're wrong) needs to consider what happens to those that are ἀλλοτριεπίσκοπος (allotriepiskopos); commonly translated as gossipers (bad enough) but more accurately the Greek is meddlers (will be judged).

Repent you den of vipers (Ron, Bettik, et al) or else.

unfortunately it seems that their hearts have harden to the point where only damnation for their actions is waiting for them. they have a form of godliness that they have their dogma in (Social Justice) and yet deny the One who created justice and the Law (Jesus the Christ)

AcrylicShadow

kiwifarms.net
We can know the weekday, but not when it falls?
No, because the court process, like many other things in the United States, is a long and drawn out process that has yet to catch up to the times. The appeals court will rule on their time. Till then, all we can do is wait.

This is just a pretentiously described trap manga.
If you say so. Still, the fact that this thing got five volumes from 2018 to 2021 with its preachy title and premise meant someone thought there was market for something this...and maybe there was and is. Or someone took a page from the US and refused to let it die because reasons.

Still though, it hasn’t gotten the anime treatment yet to my knowledge, so it’s still pretty small scale by manga standards.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just a pretentiously described trap manga.
Yeah, if someone can track down the raws and see if X-gender or "new half" (think that's the proper Japanese way to say "trans") is mentioned anywhere, that'll settle it once and for all how pozzed this manga is. Otherwise, it's just a fetish in disguise.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Last edited: