Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Thanks to Ron's little temper tantrum this past weekend, Vic's GFM went up a little and is now almost $287,500. Which means it's over $12,500 away from its goal. Thanks Ron for making this possible. Keep up with the free advertisement.
Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 8.07.03 AM.png

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Almost certain that the person who got threadbanned was someone from lawtwitter. They only made extremely autistic posts that went directly against forum guidelines (including a post about how they want to show up at marzgurl's house to "teach her a lesson"), but judging by their writing style, they didn't sound like some dumb autistic kid. Their grammar and syntax was actually too good for them to be some autistic kid from twitter.

They show up here, only write autistic posts which all violate the forum guidelines, then only their posts get screencapped and posted on lawtwitter accounts with all the neg reactions they received cropped out.

Sounds like someone was trying to get the people in this forum to agree with autistic and illegal shit, but failed spectacularly.

Anyway, I'm glad they got threadbanned.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the jesus roleplaying account is run by kathryn reason. Similar writing and conversation style.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost certain that the person who got threadbanned was someone from lawtwitter. They only made extremely autistic posts that went directly against forum guidelines (including a post about how they want to show up at marzgurl's house to "teach her a lesson"), but judging by their writing style, they didn't sound like some dumb autistic kid. Their grammar and syntax was actually too good for them to be some autistic kid from twitter.

They show up here, only write autistic posts which all violate the forum guidelines, then only their posts get screencapped and posted on lawtwitter accounts with all the neg reactions they received cropped out.

Sounds like someone was trying to get the people in this forum to agree with autistic and illegal shit, but failed spectacularly.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the jesus roleplaying account is run by kathryn reason. Similar writing and conversation style.
I think you may be right. I mean the person was acting really strange too. Like they weren't stop saying "We should do something" or even wanting to doxxed people even after everyone on here said no. And considering how Lawtwitter soon afterwards screenshot the posts by that user.

The user also said shit like "looks like we have a mole here"
I think your right that was no moron, but someone trying to get a reaction they could use.

I think your 100% right

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net

The Token Ethnic

ざわ... ざわ...
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if someone can track down the raws and see if X-gender or "new half" (think that's the proper Japanese way to say "trans") is mentioned anywhere, that'll settle it once and for all how pozzed this manga is. Otherwise, it's just a fetish in disguise.
The official synopsis from the second volume of the manga confirms the main character is x-gender:
"Xジェンダーの“もぐも"と触れ合う中で、“哲"は次第にもぐもに惹かれていく。
そんな哲の前に現れたのは、もぐもの幼馴染の女の子・“琴音"。
琴音は『哲ともぐもが付き合うことはゲイだ』と言い切り強い敵意を哲に向けるが
彼女もまた性別が理由で恋愛に悩む一人で…。"

Which translate to: "As Tetsu interacts with the X-gendered Mogumo, he gradually becomes attracted to her.
The girl who appears before Tetsu is Mogumo's childhood friend, Kotone. Kotone turns on Tetsu with strong hostility, saying that "Tetsu and Momo going out together is gay. However, she is also one of those who are struggling with love because of their gender..."

But the title has "boku" in it, so that's confusing in regards to Mogumo. I'm sure the localization of this has a bunch of unnecessary gender nonsense added to the story. Also, the artist made a yaoi doujin about a guy who's in love with his best friend and dresses up like a girl to console him during his breakup and they show up in this manga. Definitely a fetish for the author.

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to Ron's little temper tantrum this past weekend, Vic's GFM went up a little and is now almost $287,500. Which means it's over $12,500 away from its goal. Thanks Ron for making this possible. Keep up with the free advertisement.
View attachment 2080791
Way to go Ron, you wife-beating jackass.

The Holmes

Prominent Member of KickVic
kiwifarms.net

His thread ban was upgraded to a full on ban from the site. I had made a post stating he had strong Lio retard energy and he did give me a vibe like some of the other more retarded ISWV that I've looked into/doxed. However, after looking at more of his posting history, It appears he was trying entirely too hard. Faggot was glowing more than he should, his twitter account is gone and I don't think it was around too long. If anyone has a screenshot of his Twitter profile, that would be gucci. Because I wanna say it was created around the same time he joined Kiwi Farms around December of 2020.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
And those 6000 donors to the go fund me are all Vic laundering money to himself.
Those 6,000 donors weren't real human beings. No sir, those 6000 donators were definitely Vic creating sock puppets. Because that's what Vic did in his spare time: spend nearly three hundred thousand dollars (which is more than what a regular person makes in 4-5 years) of his own money on a GFM drive that helps pay his legal fees. Surely, that's where all those anonymous donations came from, am I right?

Excuse me while I hit my head with a brick in disbelief.

Drowningman

Ihre Papiere bitte
kiwifarms.net
Those 6,000 donors weren't real human beings. No sir, those 6000 donators were definitely Vic creating sock puppets. Because that's what Vic did in his spare time: spend nearly three hundred thousand dollars (which is more than what a regular person makes in 4-5 years) of his own money on a GFM drive that helps pay his legal fees. Surely, that's where all those anonymous donations came from, am I right?

Excuse me while I hit my head with a brick in disbelief.
Yes Vic in his spare time going to and from Neutral zone studios,doing conventions and traveling with making films has ALL this extra time to make sock accounts to pad his GFM to hide money.
This latest "Theory" of Ron's has to be one of his most stupid ones yet.

The official synopsis from the second volume of the manga confirms the main character is x-gender:
"Xジェンダーの“もぐも"と触れ合う中で、“哲"は次第にもぐもに惹かれていく。
そんな哲の前に現れたのは、もぐもの幼馴染の女の子・“琴音"。
琴音は『哲ともぐもが付き合うことはゲイだ』と言い切り強い敵意を哲に向けるが
彼女もまた性別が理由で恋愛に悩む一人で…。"

Which translate to: "As Tetsu interacts with the X-gendered Mogumo, he gradually becomes attracted to her.
The girl who appears before Tetsu is Mogumo's childhood friend, Kotone. Kotone turns on Tetsu with strong hostility, saying that "Tetsu and Momo going out together is gay. However, she is also one of those who are struggling with love because of their gender..."

But the title has "boku" in it, so that's confusing in regards to Mogumo. I'm sure the localization of this has a bunch of unnecessary gender nonsense added to the story. Also, the artist made a yaoi doujin about a guy who's in love with his best friend and dresses up like a girl to console him during his breakup and they show up in this manga. Definitely a fetish for the author.
X-gender is basically what Japan uses for "non-binary". Also, the author made a yoi doujin? This whole thing seems right up the author's alley. Anyone who wants to read the manga in question Love Me For Who I Am, it's about 28 chapters or so. And it's completed. Have fun.

GenericReviewerDraco

Great Value Asuka
kiwifarms.net

Bolded: The landwhale is slowly becoming a worthy lolcow. But I'm probably optimistic about insane orbiters going the extra mile to own the Vicstans.

Underlined: Part of me thinks its just an extra speddy Victard like LioSlayer than genuine gay ops.