Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost certain that the person who got threadbanned was someone from lawtwitter. They only made extremely autistic posts that went directly against forum guidelines (including a post about how they want to show up at marzgurl's house to "teach her a lesson"), but judging by their writing style, they didn't sound like some dumb autistic kid. Their grammar and syntax was actually too good for them to be some autistic kid from twitter.

They show up here, only write autistic posts which all violate the forum guidelines, then only their posts get screencapped and posted on lawtwitter accounts with all the neg reactions they received cropped out.

Sounds like someone was trying to get the people in this forum to agree with autistic and illegal shit, but failed spectacularly.

Anyway, I'm glad they got threadbanned.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the jesus roleplaying account is run by kathryn reason. Similar writing and conversation style.
Yeah, his posts were pretty weird. I'm so used to autism that I just didn't care about his sped-posting and was instead more-or-less thinking he could've had some brownie points for using an Ultimate Muscle character 'cause "Dik Dik Van Dik" is legit one of the best names 4KIDS gave to a character in that show. Also I kinda read his posts in Eric Stuart's voice as a result, and they were funny to me.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
819152a497998783dfd3ac986c254a7a.png
Emmett Douche is hassling someone to get his "truth out there".

original tweet: https://twitter.com/Emm_Initiative/status/1381566882621186048
Archive: https://archive.ph/iZ1Sv

Last edited:

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Almost certain that the person who got threadbanned was someone from lawtwitter. They only made extremely autistic posts that went directly against forum guidelines (including a post about how they want to show up at marzgurl's house to "teach her a lesson"), but judging by their writing style, they didn't sound like some dumb autistic kid. Their grammar and syntax was actually too good for them to be some autistic kid from twitter.

They show up here, only write autistic posts which all violate the forum guidelines, then only their posts get screencapped and posted on lawtwitter accounts with all the neg reactions they received cropped out.

Sounds like someone was trying to get the people in this forum to agree with autistic and illegal shit, but failed spectacularly.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the jesus roleplaying account is run by kathryn reason. Similar writing and conversation style.
Whether he was kv/lawltwitter or similar/is this lio guy just shows the point that they don't read and/or just follow the blind logic of kv/lawltwitter of us being an army. Also, we can see kv/lawltwitter still using the tactic of: "we can't get legit proof so let's alter/take out of context/etc stuff to prove our point."

View attachment 2081689
Emmett Douche is hassling someone to get his "truth out there".

original tweet: https://twitter.com/Emm_Initiative/status/1381566882621186048
Archive: coming soon.
A perjurer is going to get triggered if you keep saying you don't know who he is.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think you may be right. I mean the person was acting really strange too. Like they weren't stop saying "We should do something" or even wanting to doxxed people even after everyone on here said no. And considering how Lawtwitter soon afterwards screenshot the posts by that user.

The user also said shit like "looks like we have a mole here"
I think your right that was no moron, but someone trying to get a reaction they could use.

I think your 100% right
His thread ban was upgraded to a full on ban from the site. I had made a post stating he had strong Lio retard energy and he did give me a vibe like some of the other more retarded ISWV that I've looked into/doxed. However, after looking at more of his posting history, It appears he was trying entirely too hard. Faggot was glowing more than he should, his twitter account is gone and I don't think it was around too long. If anyone has a screenshot of his Twitter profile, that would be gucci. Because I wanna say it was created around the same time he joined Kiwi Farms around December of 2020.
Bolded: The landwhale is slowly becoming a worthy lolcow. But I'm probably optimistic about insane orbiters going the extra mile to own the Vicstans.

Underlined: Part of me thinks its just an extra speddy Victard like LioSlayer than genuine gay ops.
Yeah, his posts were pretty weird. I'm so used to autism that I just didn't care about his sped-posting and was instead more-or-less thinking he could've had some brownie points for using an Ultimate Muscle character 'cause "Dik Dik Van Dik" is legit one of the best names 4KIDS gave to a character in that show. Also I kinda read his posts in Eric Stuart's voice as a result, and they were funny to me.
Whether he was kv/lawltwitter or similar/is this lio guy just shows the point that they don't read and/or just follow the blind logic of kv/lawltwitter of us being an army. Also, we can see kv/lawltwitter still using the tactic of: "we can't get legit proof so let's alter/take out of context/etc stuff to prove our point."
Guys, you're overthinking this.
@Dik Dik Van Dik was an autistic sperg, both on here and Twitter.
Nothing more.
Though, I will share a theory that the mods had: @Dik Dik Van Dik was a sock account of @Phanto.
Compare their posts and they have the same autism.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
His thread ban was upgraded to a full on ban from the site. I had made a post stating he had strong Lio retard energy and he did give me a vibe like some of the other more retarded ISWV that I've looked into/doxed. However, after looking at more of his posting history, It appears he was trying entirely too hard. Faggot was glowing more than he should, his twitter account is gone and I don't think it was around too long. If anyone has a screenshot of his Twitter profile, that would be gucci. Because I wanna say it was created around the same time he joined Kiwi Farms around December of 2020.
I knew for a while about Dik dik's twitter account but never sadly archived his profile.
I've seen him make dumb tweets a couple of times and saw one time he quote tweet to hanleia once.

The Holmes

Prominent Member of KickVic
kiwifarms.net
I knew for a while about Dik dik's twitter account but never sadly archived his profile.
I've seen him make dumb tweets a couple of times and saw one time he quote tweet to hanleia once.
I'm gonna just chalk it up to personal army retard. He is extremely similar to the Phanto fag, as Steno suggested. It's sad in this day and age where someone you would think is trying to do an op is legit retarded. Thank you, Weeb Wars.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
I'm gonna just chalk it up to personal army retard. He is extremely similar to the Phanto fag, as Steno suggested. It's sad in this day and age where someone you would think is trying to do an op is legit retarded. Thank you, Weeb Wars.
Well, when you think all hope is lost, some feel that you have to do desperate attempts when the odds are against you and you have nothing to lose. And then you got those who think Vic is being too nice to those who are destroying his life and prospects and the best case scenario is they stop when he's in the ground.

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
So Emmett Douche apparently didn't harass the convention that had Vic as a guest. Why do people on KV try to play innocent when evidence is lain out?
View attachment 2081914View attachment 2081916View attachment 2081917View attachment 2081918
Tweet: https://twitter.com/Emm_Initiative/status/1381707257570754562
Archive: https://archive.ph/Rwd14

Edit: Yeah, she tapped out. Emmett really dodged so many questions and tried to play off like he's innocent.

"Yes that's me holding the murder weapon and standing over the victim. What about it?"
No wonder no one likes him, he's just as obnoxious as Ronald MCuckold. He confirms they're his tweets but still plays dumb. Holy shit.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
"Yes that's me holding the murder weapon and standing over the victim. What about it?"
No wonder no one likes him, he's just as obnoxious as Ronald MCuckold. He confirms they're his tweets but still plays dumb. Holy shit.
The poor gal really got sick of him and she's already discouraged to even write her article now because she's afraid he and KV will come after her for it.
Maybe she should join the farms to find out the truth or something. I dunno.

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
The poor gal really got sick of him and she's already discouraged to even write her article now because she's afraid he and KV will come after her for it.
Maybe she should join the farms to find out the truth or something. I dunno.

It's just that Emmett is a barren wasteland. He has no information to make wasting your time worth it. They've got enough already to know that he's a two-faced sack of shit.