Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
So Emmett Douche apparently didn't harass the convention that had Vic as a guest. Why do people on KV try to play innocent when evidence is lain out?
View attachment 2081914View attachment 2081916View attachment 2081917View attachment 2081918
Tweet: https://twitter.com/Emm_Initiative/status/1381707257570754562
Archive: https://archive.ph/Rwd14

Edit: Yeah, she tapped out. Emmett really dodged so many questions and tried to play off like he's innocent.
Either he's a notorious perjurer who pretends to be innocent or he actually is that retarded. My money is on both.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cyberbowl-dozing my way thru graduation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SMS, you know, I was going to keep my mouth shut about your ordeal. But since you became this twisted goblin of an ugly oompa loompa lawn gnome getting off to seeing some innocent boomer who has fanfiction written about him hurt and with no opportunities in life, I'm gonna say it:

Get over the fact you weren't fingered enough by your lesbo senpai back in high school. You only married a dude to cover your desire of not getting molested enough by your yaoi loving groomer. Oh, by the way. Did you ever get the attention of your homeroom teacher back then? Guess not since he didn't shack up with you.

You brought that one on yourself.

Last edited:

BurningRazor

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/The_RubyRose/status/1381754675196727298
Capture.PNG

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Just checked that the 6K donors are actually donors indeed and not donations:
When you click on that number on the GFM page, the actual number of separate donations is then displayed at the top, and it's almost 9K.

Just posting this here for anyone who wonders as I did if it's relevant to consider there are 6K individual donors, know it is.

Last edited:

giraffes on coffee

I'm too autistic for my shirt
kiwifarms.net
You know this may be some TMI but I'll share a brief testimony. Spoiler in case you don't want to read.

My father had prostate cancer that was treated and came back. The second time the treatment didn't seem to work. After months of worrying and bad test results all of a sudden his results got better. Like out of nowhere. The doctor was bewildered and said "I don't understand. I've never seen this happen before in my entire career." Logically my dad was headed for chemo but the test results showed otherwise. Doctor asked what have you been doing these few weeks?

Dad said I put myself on prayer lists and had many people praying for me. I just stayed strong in my faith. Doctor basically said "oh okay. I still don't understand how this happened."

Because people that don't believe in God will never understand. That's why mosquito breath asked Vic I've never seen anyone sue their accusers for defamation. You're like a unicorn aren't you? Or why people don't understand the Go Fund Me and why Vic has 6k donors.

Because you don't mess with God's children. I think a pharaoh a long time ago learned that lesson.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Just checked that the 6K donors are actually donors indeed and not donations:
When you click on that number on the GFM page, the actual number of separate donations is then displayed at the top, and it's almost 9K.

Just posting this here for anyone who wonders as I did if it's relevant to consider there are 6K individual donors, know it is.
If you look at Vic's twitter posts in early 2019 when the GFM was first launched, he was getting between 10,000-20,000 likes on his tweets. Those numbers have slowly dwindled down since the earlier fervor, but his recent Happy Easter post still had over 4,000 people clicking the heart button.

6,000 supporters plunking down money for the GFM makes sense.

Edit:
Some more numbers: 118k followers on twitter, almost 5k followers on twitch, 5k followers on his unverified instagram that has just 3 posts, 37k subscribers on his (mostly dead) personal youtube, 162k subscribers on STC's youtube.

Last edited:

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And there it is.
The real reason why KickVic continues to brigade against Vic.
They know the allegations are bullshit, but "Vic was a dick" and therefore needs to be canceled.
Also him being a "dick" could easily be sum up to "fans like him better than are whiney asses and he also has different political views than us total asshole" I mean in their minds that could make him seem like a dick.
You know this may be some TMI but I'll share a brief testimony. Spoiler in case you don't want to read.

My father had prostate cancer that was treated and came back. The second time the treatment didn't seem to work. After months of worrying and bad test results all of a sudden his results got better. Like out of nowhere. The doctor was bewildered and said "I don't understand. I've never seen this happen before in my entire career." Logically my dad was headed for chemo but the test results showed otherwise. Doctor asked what have you been doing these few weeks?

Dad said I put myself on prayer lists and had many people praying for me. I just stayed strong in my faith. Doctor basically said "oh okay. I still don't understand how this happened."

Because people that don't believe in God will never understand. That's why mosquito breath asked Vic I've never seen anyone sue their accusers for defamation. You're like a unicorn aren't you? Or why people don't understand the Go Fund Me and why Vic has 6k donors.

Because you don't mess with God's children. I think a pharaoh a long time ago learned that lesson.
I am a big believer in God. I come form a devoted catholic family. I do belive God is watching out for Vic. That's why I like Vic's sermon so much, it hits home to some of my own hardships in life.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
By my ratings, I assume he's doing okay? I've only caught up on the drama irl.
In terms of appearances, he's been doing relatively ok for what covid has done to public appearances. He's still got supporters on his social media, even eclipsing those that have accused him in terms of engagement.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net