Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when this stuff first got big, these weeb fans were putting their actual livelihoods on the line to give money to that beard cunt and rackets because they assured everyone a massive victory for Vicky.

and these same people still trust rackets and give him loads of cash. lmao weebs never learn.
1. Rekieta never "assured everyone a massive victory."
2. The only people giving money to Rekieta are his fanbase, which has stuck with him after Chupp's rulings. Even the GFM is not getting the massive donations it once did in 2019.
3. Everytime:

Evertime.PNG

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My contempt for him is beyond anything I previously had for KickVic. I hope something good comes out of appeals but my hope is very slim at best.
Vic just got the worst luck in the world and ended up getting a judge who absolutely did not give a fuck about any of this. And now because of this judge's apathy, a man's character has been thoroughly assassinated and continues to be persecuted against without restraint on social media despite there being absolutely no proof that he is guilty of anything besides being awkward and nice, with their witch hunts becoming more and more emboldened now that they have Chupp's ruling as a rallying cry and flag to wave around and use as proof of some hollow victory and a shield to hide behind whenever they are challenged.

It's really fucking frustrating knowing that filth like this exists in the world and it makes me fucking sick.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1619050997096.png

1619051055422.png

1619051123010.png
1619051148544.png

1619051173342.png

1619050898375.png

1619051225144.png

I don't super care if they get them banned or not, but maybe we can be lucky like with little ole beaty mcwifebeater, and they come here and we can laugh in their faces.
If I was late to archive that, kickvic will be all like "no one wants to hurt vic" and say the tweet is fake and blame it on ISWV like the lying roaches they are.
Also, it makes my digging harder like when they got that former vicsped suspended for making an unhinged threat.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2107730

View attachment 2107737

View attachment 2107741View attachment 2107745
View attachment 2107752

View attachment 2107712
View attachment 2107766

If I was late to archive that, kickvic will be all like "no one wants to hurt vic" and say the tweet is fake and blame it on ISWV like the lying roaches they are.
Also, it makes my digging harder like when they got that former vicsped suspended for making an unhinged threat.
"No one calls Vic a Pedo or rapist only ISWV does"

Some fat pedophile that runs multiple alt accounts and pretends to know the law.

A man of no consequence

from the kingdom of Nye
kiwifarms.net
1. Rekieta never "assured everyone a massive victory."
2. The only people giving money to Rekieta are his fanbase, which has stuck with him after Chupp's rulings. Even the GFM is not getting the massive donations it once did in 2019.
3. Everytime:

View attachment 2107250

Your account is only two years old. All you DBZ fags and Vic fuckers are more paranoid than Qboomers.

760A9BA2-3A01-4D8D-BE50-0FDFC1216003.jpeg