Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Conducting some maintenance.

Squally

kiwifarms.net
Of course Cuntmore dyed her hair to be like the crazy puppy-skinner's just because the character said "I am woman, hear me roar".
View attachment 2107534
The hair vaguely reminds me of that one scene from ‘There’s Somthing about Mary’

i wonder if they use the same hair gel?
E58CB4D4-A589-4895-B0C0-234C39E9C85B.jpeg

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
1. Rekieta never "assured everyone a massive victory."
I get so sick of that fucking lie. None of these liars who claim that have even a single quote where he said that. In fact there are literally dozens of times he said exactly the opposite. But these stupid motherfuckers continue repeating this lie, over and over, in the hopes that somehow, someone will believe it.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
Sac Anime deleted their tweets (and guest announcements) after the outcry they got a few weeks ago for that swap meet. Jason Liebrecht deleted his tweet promoting the event, as did his booking agent. One of the other guests went so far as to delete her twitter for a while because she couldn't handle the heat. Sac Anime still put on their event, despite all the news articles and on the ground live reporting from a local news station. And heck, they even handed out flyers promoting Vic's upcoming appearance.

If they were going to bend the knee they would've done so. It's literally the same people who were screaming at them a month ago (+ all the pro Vic people who didn't know he would be coming too).

Vic'll be there because they obviously like money and it'll be nowhere here as contentious as what they just went through.

1619063715900.png

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2107730

View attachment 2107737

View attachment 2107741View attachment 2107745
View attachment 2107752

View attachment 2107712
View attachment 2107766

If I was late to archive that, kickvic will be all like "no one wants to hurt vic" and say the tweet is fake and blame it on ISWV like the lying roaches they are.
Also, it makes my digging harder like when they got that former vicsped suspended for making an unhinged threat.
More clout seeking stories and it's even funnier that they are admitting to not watching/reading anything at all. Just goes to show how mindless the sheep of cancel culture and pc get triggered culture are. Even when you present the facts to them, they still find a way to deny it so they'll keep denying the things they say and do about Vic and others. We really do appreciate all your hard work Porky, and I do not mean to undermine it.

Your account is only two years old. All you DBZ fags and Vic fuckers are more paranoid than Qboomers.

View attachment 2107884
You say that but here you are chimping out. Maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you were just pretending to be retarded like you said in another post.

Also, just cause I want to reiterate about the SacAnime thing. I don't care that they have a convention going on, who they invite, and that the fact that had this space reserved already for future use but they really should have worked with the vaccination site better. Maybe they'll see the backlash they got from the last one and work something out this time.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]
Your account is only two years old. All you DBZ fags and Vic fuckers are more paranoid than Qboomers.

View attachment 2107884
This is nothing but a troll tying to get a rise out of people, probably fat too.

I get so sick of that fucking lie. None of these liars who claim that have even a single quote where he said that. In fact there are literally dozens of times he said exactly the opposite. But these stupid motherfuckers continue repeating this lie, over and over, in the hopes that somehow, someone will believe it.
I remember watching several videos where Nick was optimistic about the case, but never guaranteed victory. He always tried being positive about it but cautioned people about getting high hopes.where does KV get this shit from? misleading,fabrications,taking things out of context and straight up lying seems to be their calling card,but just believe them right? You can trust their word for it.

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net
Of course Cuntmore dyed her hair to be like the crazy puppy-skinner's just because the character said "I am woman, hear me roar".
View attachment 2107534

The fuck is up with those tiny lips, or did she go to manjaw school and try to metoo someone there?
The website regarding the June 6th event has been updated and Eric Vale has replaced Vic:

An Emmett level who with a tiefling fetish has been speaking to them via twitter DM, no surprise the mental case is spreading lies. They're aware that Vic wasn't going to be a popular announcement but at the same time, acknowledge a huge fanbase wants to see him.

Currently they're "evaluating not having him at the show" which is apparently being discussed with him and his management.

fg1.JPG

fg2.JPG

fg3.JPG

"I obviously can't stop you from inviting him, but I can certainly talk about it and suggest to everyone I know not to attend your events". Ahhh is that blackmail? That's certainly a good look.

Maybe one day these cons will stop being a bunch of pussies and recognise these people had no intention of attending.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might drop SacAnime a line. I know it's bad to touch the doodoo, but long before I joined the farms I had attended at least one of their twice-yearly shows (usually both) every year, at least until the Year Of Our Coof 2020. I'm a guaranteed ticket if they keep Vic, but I won't be going if they bend the knee to an insane mob.

It's a win-win(-win)

They get money. Vic gets money. I get to be mesmerized by the gay pants (and forget what a shit year 2021 is, at least for a weekend). KF has someone to observe and catalogue any possible faggotry.

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
The fuck is up with those tiny lips, or did she go to manjaw school and try to metoo someone there?

An Emmett level who with a tiefling fetish has been speaking to them via twitter DM, no surprise the mental case is spreading lies. They're aware that Vic wasn't going to be a popular announcement but at the same time, acknowledge a huge fanbase wants to see him.

Currently they're "evaluating not having him at the show" which is apparently being discussed with him and his management.

View attachment 2108651

View attachment 2108652

View attachment 2108654

"I obviously can't stop you from inviting him, but I can certainly talk about it and suggest to everyone I know not to attend your events". Ahhh is that blackmail? That's certainly a good look.

Maybe one day these cons will stop being a bunch of pussies and recognise these people had no intention of attending.
Maybe SacAnime should read this Facebook post before making a decision (special thanks to @EriMin for posting this on her Twitter account).
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 7.48.24 AM.png

So what's it going to be, Sac? Are you going to listen to a veteran stuntman/VA who worked on Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry and The Last of Us, or to this degenerate who is clearly trying to blackmail you?

???????????

kiwifarms.net
I remember when this stuff first got big, these weeb fans were putting their actual livelihoods on the line to give money to that beard cunt and rackets because they assured everyone a massive victory for Vicky.

and these same people still trust rackets and give him loads of cash. lmao weebs never learn.
sorry to burst your bubble but No it wasn't weebs the ones giving Nick money they fucking hate dubs. It was dragon Ball fags.