Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Can we take a moment to appreciate the abysmal stupidity of the KVers?

Here we have an moron that states that the GFM, a campaign on a professional platform with legal liability, must be checked for it could be a scam, but that then immediately posts a message to point out that their belief that Nick's business is going under is based on... a random nobody saying he looses every case he is involved in in the chat of some random stream with barely any views (as if... lawyer don't get paid when they loose, I guess...).

For fuck sake, how can the bar be so low? Are those people even humans, or are they actually chimps with a computer?
They are niggas.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1619117352816.png

1619117374616.png

1619117406279.png

1619117473647.png

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He-said she-said does prove actual malice, per Van Der Linden v. Khan. If Monica says something bad happened, Vic says it did not happen, they were the only witnesses, and for purposes of the TCPA Vic's denial is automatically held to be true, it means Monica knowingly told a falsehood, which is actual malice.

Sudderth wrote the opinion for Van Der Linden. If anyone knows how the ruling should be applied to this case, it would be her.

Also Stan referencing Ron's wife beating history is hilarious.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't we all? I just enjoyed that Stan poked at Monica's sexual promiscuity. It makes me wonder though who else Monica might have slid into the sheets with. Who else could be canceled because she wants them out of them picture?
I notice Stan (or at least what gets posted to the farms) has been getting a little spicier in the past few months