Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
An Emmett level who with a tiefling fetish has been speaking to them via twitter DM, no surprise the mental case is spreading lies. They're aware that Vic wasn't going to be a popular announcement but at the same time, acknowledge a huge fanbase wants to see him.

Currently they're "evaluating not having him at the show" which is apparently being discussed with him and his management.

View attachment 2108651

View attachment 2108652

View attachment 2108654

"I obviously can't stop you from inviting him, but I can certainly talk about it and suggest to everyone I know not to attend your events". Ahhh is that blackmail? That's certainly a good look.

Maybe one day these cons will stop being a bunch of pussies and recognise these people had no intention of attending.
I surely hope they just give the finger to these loons. And that is definitely a threat and/or blackmail. And emily plank is just saying the tactics they love to use.

Pretty sure Monica liked any kiss she got from Vic more than any she got from you ronny boy.
I don't think ron has ever given her a kiss and vice versa.

Forgive me if I'm wrong as I am still new here, but I was under the impression that "touching the poo" was about taking part in de-platforming. Am I right there or does communicating to a con to support their decision count as well?

Stan also said if he had noticed Monica in distress after leaving Vic's room he would remember it, so yeah she lied Ron. The manlet must be terrified of appeals coming back as he's sperging extra hard today and getting slapped silly in that thread.

Hit me with those optimistic reacts if you like, but the longer this takes the more I think the appeals could come back in Vic's favour (or enough to be considered favourable). I recall Nick predicting a result before 2020 was over, bullet head Doucette predicted February and unsurprisingly was wrong, were this truly a meritless case would the dismissal not have been upheld by now? Would the appeals court have to review everything (including the depositions?)
Being new myself, I honestly don't see a problem, I believe they're doing this as a fan not as a kiwi. As long as the autism is kept under control, it should be fine. I believe being optimistic is good, especially since I am lacking any of it for the western justice system.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the abysmal stupidity of the KVers?

Here we have a moron that states that the GFM, a campaign on a professional platform with legal liability, must be checked for it could be a scam, but that then immediately posts a message to point out that their belief that Nick's business is going under is based on... a random nobody saying he looses every case he is involved in in the chat of some random stream with barely any views (as in... lawyers don't get paid when they loose... I guess...).

For fuck sake, how can the bar be so low? Are those people even humans, or are they actually chimps with a computer?
They make it their goal to see how low they can go.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if I'm wrong as I am still new here, but I was under the impression that "touching the poo" was about taking part in de-platforming. Am I right there or does communicating to a con to support their decision count as well?
Extreme case: learn what @JosephTX did (try to pick a IRL fight with @Ron Toye).
Pro-tip: Don't broadcast what you may or may not do on The Farms.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2110035
I like how Stan is low key calling Monica a whore.
Stan must know of some real spicy details about Monica he hasn't been able to share since it's still in the middle of the lawsuit. Think there was stuff he hinted at in his one interview but he couldn't go into detail for obvious reasons. Been ages since I last listened to that video, can't even remember which one it was but it was like late-2019 I think.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Well one thing about vics promo pics,at least you can recognize him as his photos are usually fairly recent,but most of the other vas use promo pics that are at least 10 years and minus 100lbs old. I wonder if the few fans who go to meet them look behind the table and think to themselves "where's the VA did that woman eat her?"

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
The website for the June 6th Swap Meet no longer features Vic (again):
An earlier archive still featured him:
2 hours later, he's gone:
Pretty feckless.
When will the SacAnime owners realize that caving into these people (who weren't going to the swap meet in the first place) will not benefit them in the long run? Capitulating to bullies only reveals your cowardice.
Good job, Sac(less). Hope you leaving a huge chunk of money on the table was worth it.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Pretty feckless.
When will the SacAnime owners realize that caving into these people (who weren't going to the swap meet in the first place) will not benefit them in the long run? Capitulating to bullies only reveals your cowardice.
When Coronavirus kills them. lol

Glad I stop going to cons nowadays

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Pretty feckless.
Good Grief. Most people weren't even going to your event due to the Covid fiasco. Why cave in for people who weren't even going to go?

They'll probably change it again

Last edited:

Brother_Proteus

The Emperor Protects
kiwifarms.net
Good Grief. Most people weren't even going to your event due to the Covid fiasco. Why cave in for people who weren't even going to go?
I’ve got an excuse not going I’m in a different country, but still why announce him then bend the knee to those morons it’s true they won’t be going there heck I’ll even bet they would go if one of the KV VA’s were announced, they only complain about Vic just because he was announced as a guest they have no lives they only want to ruin Vic because they lives are no better

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Saw this from kickvicloser's tweet
1619134109061.png

1619134156492.png
1619134207516.png

1619134836062.png

Last edited:

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
You know, Vic is the Ned Flanders of Anime yet he has the Al McWhiggin of Star Trek Podcasts and The Jared Fogel of Real Estate Loans after him because he has good looks, is a generally nice person and doesn't have to be a cuck all his life to get a woman. While those other two are upset because their women probably look at them like a cautionary tale of what not to date/marry.
Speaking of which, Emmett Douche really does look like the bad guy from Toy Story 2.
AlMcWhiggin.jpg

Acts like him too.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, Vic is the Ned Flanders of Anime yet he has the Al McWhiggin of Star Trek Podcasts and The Jared Fogel of Real Estate Loans after him because he has good looks, is a generally nice person and doesn't have to be a cuck all his life to get a woman. While those other two are upset because their women probably look at them like a cautionary tale of what not to date/marry.
Speaking of which, Emmett Douche really does look like the bad guy from Toy Story 2.
View attachment 2110811
Acts like him too.
Even if he's rotund, at least McWhiggin's clothes fit him.

EriMin

kiwifarms.net
Stan must know of some real spicy details about Monica he hasn't been able to share since it's still in the middle of the lawsuit. Think there was stuff he hinted at in his one interview but he couldn't go into detail for obvious reasons. Been ages since I last listened to that video, can't even remember which one it was but it was like late-2019 I think.
The “industry parties” that used to be held by the (now deceased) Marlon Stodghill at AWA were pretty... raunchy. Themes would be things like Arabian Nights, Las Vegas, etc... a lot of the anime cabaret performers would be there... excessive amounts of alcohol would be involved, not to mention the host himself had a history of some pretty raunchy behavior.

Special events for guests were normal. The guests and the staff are under an INSANE amount of stress during the operation of an anime convention. The parties were a way to blow off the steam from having to be “on camera” for 16+ hours a day, three-four days straight. That’s why the 18+ panels became SO popular. It let the guests and the attendees partake in that catharsis together. Not that they’ll probably be able to do those anymore because you’ll have every other person calling RAPE!! and clutching their pearls at every off-color or sexual innuendo.

Almost every guest I’ve worked with has gone to these parties or events. I’ve gone with them, been drunk with them, done questionable things with them.
Adults behave like adults. We operate on an unspoken social contract. I don’t NEED to ask xyz person if I can do pqr. I’ve been paying attention, I’ve read the social cues.

That’s how our society use to work. But all these folks wanna do is turn every human interaction into a fucking legal contract-requiring exchange.
When you make out every dog to be a wolf and then keep raising the alarm, eventually everyone is going to be desensitized to the alarm and when the real wolf shows up they aren’t gonna recognize it OR react to the alarm.

But hey, if they wanna apply their current-trend shit behavior filters to the recent past then let’s start talking about all the behaviors they exhibited then that wouldn’t be appropriate now, shall we.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2110811
Acts like him too.
Speaking of the Man Nobody Knows, it looks like that fat little bitch got so butthurt by Nick’s mocking him that either he or a friend of his filed a DMCA (no archive since I’m currently using my phone).
DAB9E813-A378-4C1A-AA2A-52DDE3F7205B.png

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of the Man Nobody Knows, it looks like that fat little bitch got so butthurt by Nick’s mocking him that either he or a friend of his filed a DMCA (no archive since I’m currently using my phone).
View attachment 2110840

He said he was going to DMCA it when it went up like the thin skinned shithead he is.

Funny enough he doesn't have many of those wedding pics on his facebook. Just one from a far away angle where he's on the steps because you can't see how bald and fat he is in that one.