Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

BurningRazor

kiwifarms.net
Insert bender laughing GIF here
https://twitter.com/TheRealUNN/status/1389077592888811521
Capture.PNG

https://archive.ph/HTuGB

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
She looks like the disgusting love child of Lynn Hunt and T. Greg Doucette. There's a reason all of her pictures are of her at certain angles.

View attachment 2138084View attachment 2138089View attachment 2138085
Nah, still looks like a girl there. Tho, her last pfp, now that's a man-faced, man-armed, man-postured troon.
7bimVlPH_400x400.jpg
I had a twitch stream on as background noise.
View attachment 2139895

Que significa?

Enhance!

View attachment 2139896

I don't have any particular problem with Amanda Lee/Amalee or how people spend their money, but when you've shown to be a simp, well...
Wait TF? Amalee is V-tuber too now? Also Oscar is just showing even more since I made that comment as to why he deserves a dox.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
You know, they love to call everyone they disagree with a bot/sock account but they literally say the same thing and act just as autistic.

Or isn't even an evil at all. At most a micro-evil.
Everything that doesn't meet a certain criteria on a checklist is considered evil/worse than hitler.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Some retard you guys doxed almost a year ago is going to sue you guys for saying he looks like a pedo.

View attachment 2139286
Isn't this Jacob Ango Oliver aka Jessica Elizabeth Oliver, that transgender pedophile who likes to finger little girls and play with tampons? I sure hope I am not getting Jessica Elizabeth Oliver confused with another pedophile troon named Jessica who likes to finger little girls and play with tampons, especially not in a thread devoted to a voice actor who committed statutory rape and married a 16 year old girl (which is proof Vic is a pedophile and we need to #KickVic).

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
He also offered free tickets to a fan and her friend that could drive her if she could get someone to drive her because she doesn't have a car.
He obviously just wanted to rape her.
She probably doesn't pay attention at all because she doesn't actually care.

Most of Monica's work/notable roles was when she was working for ADV Films. Her best voice work is probably Hyatt from Excel Saga. If you actually listen to it she sounds nowhere as obnoxious as she does today.

During this same time, she was a frequent guest at anime cons around the country along side people like Vic. It's obvious she got a huge ego during that time because look where it lead her to now.

EDIT:

After a little research I managed to find this video. Around 23:20 Greg brings up an interesting fact about anime companies and conventions, he also claims that Vic called him, Chris Patton & Monica Rial "The Trifecta" because they were always at cons back in the day. It's definitely worth a watch if you can put up with Greg Ayres talking for an hour.
I thought actors were supposed to get better with more experience and age but these chucklefucks seem to huff their own farts and regress.
What I find ironic about this statement is both Chris and Vic were backstabbed by Monica....
What did Monica do to Chris Patton...?

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
He obviously just wanted to rape her.

I thought actors were supposed to get better with more experience and age but these chucklefucks seem to huff their own farts and regress.

I don't know much about the full relationship, but IIRC, Chris went Bi after Monica. Probably not cause of Monica (would be hilarious tho), but IIRC, I read somewhere that it was definitely after he dated Monica.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about the full relationship, but IIRC, Chris went Bi after Monica. Probably not cause of Monica (would be hilarious tho), but IIRC, I read somewhere that it was definitely after he dated Monica.
Akiva turned his wife lesbian, Monica turned Chris Patton gay.

We should hook them up with each other and watch them turn homosexual.

Wait TF? Amalee is V-tuber too now? Also Oscar is just showing even more since I made that comment as to why he deserves a dox.
The Year Of Our Coof 2020 hit them all hard. A lot of VAs took to twitch to make ends meet, or out of sheer boredom.

The V-tuber thing is new, I think. I don't think she was doing that a month ago.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
After getting Vic cancelled from the star trek con didn't emmitt planet say he was moving on & not talking about vic anymore? He must have had low blood sugar and forgot about it. I guess he's that mad over vic being able to buy pants that fit him (even if they are gay)
You dare imply a known perjurer, would actually lie?
He's a cleaner but fatter Shane.
Can he please come onto Nick’s stream for a debate then? We could use a sequel to such a factory of entertainment that was Shane vs Nick. Come on Emmett. It would be really fucking funny.
Vic wears the pants of a juvenile delinquent going through a midlife crisis, yet he's head and shoulders the most mature person out of all this.
And yet he also slays pussy with that wardrobe. Vic is my favorite anomaly of such a strange person.

He dresses like a gay teen rock star but is an almost 60 boomer heterosexual, has gorgeous hair-extremely fit and yet is a geeky as shit trekkie, extremely wholesome Christian yet also a fucking weeb.
Daily reminder that Emmett Plant is a perjurer and Vic Mignogna has no idea who he is.
Look at this attire. This man can dress like this, Mr. “Where I choose” Mignogna, slaying pussy dressing like a faggot.

And it’s obvious why fatass losers are jealous.
That judge sounds great. Like someone who actually cares about the case which was brought before him.

So, the complete opposite of Chupp.
At least Flynn got a judge that actually does their fucking job.
That’s hilarious and all....but who the fuck would actually want Armzgurl’s autograph? Her beta husband doesn’t count.

Last edited:

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
I remember that during the days of MySpace Chris Patton did a whole post about how people were fake and that people often used others. I always assumed that it was toward the fans but I'm wondering if the post was about Monica and the industry.
If there was a way to find the archives of the MySpace post it's really a big read.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Some retard you guys doxed almost a year ago is going to sue you guys for saying he looks like a pedo.

View attachment 2139286
Lmao get in line faggot. You’re all talk.
View attachment 2139582
The idiot deleted it before I could archive
Aaaaaand scroll through to see immediately proven true.
Any lawyer with 2 brain cells would tell you not to do that, dumbass.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
You dare imply a known perjurer, would actually lie?

Can he please come onto Nick’s stream for a debate then? We could use a sequel to such a factory of entertainment that was Shane vs Nick. Come on Emmett. It would be really fucking funny.

And yet he also slays pussy with that wardrobe. Vic is my favorite anomaly of such a strange person.

He dresses like a gay teen rock star but is an almost 60 boomer heterosexual, has gorgeous hair-extremely fit and yet is a geeky as shit trekkie, extremely wholesome Christian yet also a fucking weeb.

Daily reminder that Emmett Plant is a perjurer and Vic Mignogna has no idea who he is.

Look at this attire. This man can dress like this, Mr. “Where I choose” Mignogna, slaying pussy dressing like a faggot.

And it’s obvious why fatass losers are jealous.

At least Flynn got a judge that actually does their fucking job.

That’s hilarious and all....but who the fuck would actually want Armzgurl’s autograph? Her beta husband doesn’t count.
I bet that ole armsie misled the fuck out of that store and made herself out to be some local super popular successful streamer& padded her resumé . She probably cost them money.