Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be nice if more people that weren't retarded countered these people, Engels is fairly fucking stupid in her own right, but I'd be lying if I said she came out looking worse than the KickVic fuckwits featured here. One particular part in Porky's post that made me lol a bit.

View attachment 2144084

Calling bullshit on this one, you paint huffing brainlet. Now I'm not so dense to think that it was a big shadow organization conspiring to take down Vic, but there were enough retards ready to jump at the MeToo train. This hardcore 'woke' shit, especially MeToo, is trendy to these faggots who indulge in this shit for virtual ass pats. Han Leia shits out a dumb fucking story, and all of a sudden he's a monster. Monica puts out a dumb fucking story, and then Marchi came along with the "OHMAHGERD TOUCHED MY HAIR" bullshit. Then the rest of the attention whoring morons came piling on to get some dopamine hits from either bravely speaking out against Vic or having their own story.

Then there was all the blatant fucking lies. How many people that randomly came out with a Con story on Twitter got immediately disproven because they were so god damn stupid they couldn't figure out a Google search could prove them wrong? Kara Edwards? Remember her, the dumb fucking whore who thought she could get away with saying Vic was being a meany head for a dance then someone posted a video showing her being a lying piece of shit and initiating the dance? Then there's LJ Montello. I don't believe for a minute Vic or a sober man in general would lay their hands on a woman who was so god damn ugly that it was assumed she was a tranny until information was found showing otherwise. Also, she's batshit, so lol at anyone with functioning braincells believing anything that comes out of her lying cockholster.

It might not have been a coordinated collaboration but there's plenty of faggots out there willing to ruin someone for the sweet rush of victim points. The amount of lies that have been exposed in this shit show is plenty proof of that.
People who mock the conspiracy angle think conspiracy only means some weird Illuminati shit and year of planning. All it takes is Ron, Monica, and Jamie have a group text saying "hey Monica, let's use that story from the hotel. That'll work."

Now you have a meeting of minds coming to an agreement to unlawfully harm someone.

Speaking of Kara Edwards, don't forget she claims that Vic did some weird horror movie stalking shit with her, but was all smiles and hugs the next day of the con.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
People who mock the conspiracy angle think conspiracy only means some weird Illuminati shit and year of planning. All it takes is Ron, Monica, and Jamie have a group text saying "hey Monica, let's use that story from the hotel. That'll work."

Now you have a meeting of minds coming to an agreement to unlawfully harm someone.

Speaking of Kara Edwards, don't forget she claims that Vic did some weird horror movie stalking shit with her, but was all smiles and hugs the next day of the con.
Despite the 20+ years of being a "pedo/rapist/abuser/harasser/etc" they all still sought him out, and made hugs and kisses with him.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
I have literally never heard of this.
There's a new FMA project because its hitting an anniversary milestone. I believe it'll feature Mustang after the time skip and a bunch of people hope it'll cement Roy/Ai as canon (Mustang and Hawkeye).

I can only hope that Edward doesn't show up because I know Vic won't be reprising him. Even if the Japanese studio itself and Arakawa demand him as the VA of Ed it won't happen.

I can only hope that Edward doesn't show up because I know Vic won't be reprising him. Even if the Japanese studio itself and Arakawa demand him as the VA of Ed it won't happen.
That’s assuming that it even gets a Western release. At the same time, does the KV seem like the true believers who’ll hold the line in the event of the bottom line being affected?

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
We don't take responsibility for this """cosplayer""" from our community.
What ? If that thing can talk for all of the cosplayer community, I don't see why I couldn't.
Smug.jpg

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
No way does the Japanese side care enough to do that, but if the studio or Arakawa did actually care enough to "demand" it, then Vic would be the VA or it would not release in the US. Netflix (and especially not funimation or any other US dubber) does not own the IP, so the actual IP owners can make ridiculous demands if they want to be hard-asses.

That said, I can't think of any scenario off-hand where the Japanese side cared enough to "demand" any English voice. And even ignoring the musical chairs of the Dragonball franchise, numerous anime have seen voice changes, especially if there was a big time gap between releases. The only way I would expect to see anything there is if Vic was somehow close personal friends (like frequent pen-pal) with Arakawa. But I'm 99% sure that isn't true and am pretty certain they have never met. (I know he's met some of the Japanese cast, but they have no real power in this situation)

EDIT: As example, I'm pretty sure Hideaki Anno has actually been to the US (I don't think Arakawa has) and he didn't give a crap or comment when Netflix changed the Evangelion voices for their release.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

Think aboUT someone who isn't popular at work or school,when they come to your circle of friends everyone is nice but when they walk off everyone starts shit talking about them." I hate that guy,he's a kiss ass" "you know what he did with a jellybean" hell it wouldn't take 5 minutes of that for a plan to get set in motion to get him fired,it's not a conspiracy it's a clique of envious coworkers getting rid of someone