Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

anionfarflung

kiwifarms.net
Poor Nick. Shame he had to associate himself with that "sex pest". All that money he was making and continues to make shouldn't have happened. It would've been better if he was making no money at all. Yep, his career was "destroyed" all right.
Someone asked Nick what the make and model of the new camera he is using is. He nonchalantly replied with the specifics. If you googled it up it was an almost $3k camera, not figuring in the fancy lens he is using.

Granted, it's a business expense, but he's definitely not hurting for money. Eat your heart out, Douchette.

If I am not mistaken, it's this thing:
1620351460700.png

Last edited:

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked Nick what the make and model of the new camera he is using is. He nonchalantly replied with the specifics. If you googled it up it was an almost $3k camera, minus the fancy lens he is using.

Granted, it's a business expense, but he's definitely not hurting for money. Eat your heart out, Douchette.
He literally pulled up the online store and showed how much it cost himself.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked Nick what the make and model of the new camera he is using is. He nonchalantly replied with the specifics. If you googled it up it was an almost $3k camera, not figuring in the fancy lens he is using.

Nick just has buy a hundred of those cameras and he, too, can feel like Douchette!

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
I must have nodded off before that happened.
He did it on a separate stream on his rekietamedia account, the day before I think. It was an "i'm not doing a show tonight but im bored so hey guys" kinda deal. Showed the new lens he was waiting for, talked a bit about wanting to do hobby-shots of courthouses, showed the price, talked about other ones he had looked at, etc.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
I admit that keeping your sources secret is a genuinely smart thing to do. Nick does this, any great journalist like Sophia Narwitz (she had a whole Twitter thread on it once) or detectives does it. So it's a normal thing.

However, you need something to back-up your sources. Something that gives weight to their genuineness. This lacks that weight.
It lacks any semblance of reality. They should stick to FanFiction.Net

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea even after several credible ppl told ppl this wasn't true they ignored it and spread it around anyways ISWV is becoming just as bad as KV. They want to call out lies,misinformation & fake evidence then turn around and knowingly spread it around
Any time Vic gets cancelled from something, like clockwork some weebtard shows up with "proof" that one of the defendants are working with other people to further harm Vic. Then it comes out it's bullshit--because anyone can see it is--and we get the usual, "I was just starting a conversation!" bullshit like you see on the left whenever one of their "hate crimes" is shown to be bullshit. It's why I immediately disregard anything posted after a cancellation of any type unless Nick confirms it's authenticity.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1620367294196.png

1620367244393.png

1620367277215.png
1620367342131.png

Had to take a quick look up of this sperging faggot
I forgot about this faggot
1620367377391.png

1620367764784.png

1620367967099.png
1620368004502.png

1620368089587.png
1620367828637.png

1620368156047.png

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
So I did some digging into Emmett Douche's past and it's pretty interesting with what I found.
A few articles he's written form 1999 - 2005

A now dead Star Trek fansite
Some article he's written in 2001

The places where I found the links and a write up about Emmett. https://www.computerworld.com/article/2799014/where-is-emmett-plant-.html
I found the post about the surgery that he ranted to Nick about that explains his weight gain:
Edit (not sure if this stuff is on The Farms)

A TV Ad he wrote

Last edited:

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
Saw this on blackface lawyer's twitch stream. Haven't looked into it myself.

Brief google-fu gives me nothing

View attachment 2149893
I don't know the truth of if or when Vic's vocal lines in Star Trek Online were replaced but it's reported to be the case on the Star Trek Online wiki:

Vic Replaced in Star Trek Online - Wiki.png

The update to the wiki page seems to have been made by the user "SFC3" on April 19th, 2021:
Vic Replaced In Star Trek Online - April 19th 2021 Question Mark.png

When you go to the user's profile page, he shows that he uses the Star Trek Online alias 'nak3dsnake'.
@nak3dsnake.png

This leads us to the guy's Twitter account. I'm only posting this for posterity as he's the one who was on top of the change to Vic's page on the Star Trek Online wiki. I don't know if wiki editors are fanatic in keeping pages accurate (or slanderous) or if the guy was tipped off by someone else:

SFC3.png

I can say that this user hasn't made any Tweets regarding Vic and thus this user likely doesn't have a personal interest in Vic's situation unless the user has some other account they use.

SFC3-1.png

For a start on developers or individuals involved in the creation of Star Trek Online that may have connections to PrideWhore or Doucette, I've found this user:
The PrideWhore Connection 1.png

This individual has also communicated on numerous occasions to PrideWhore over Twitter:

Jesse Heinig has not Tweeted to Doucette however:
JesseHeinig - No connection to Doucette.png

Other than that, I've found communications between PrideWhore and another Star Trek Online voice actor, Adrianne Grady:

The PrideWhore Connection 3.png

Beyond these two, I'm not certain which direction to go to uncover whether there's a possibility at some kind of fuckery going on involving Vic's vocal lines in Star Trek Online. I doubt Doucette would be involved because at the end of the day, he's just a fat, bald grifter and Vic's case is a mostly dry well for him.