Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's people like BT that make want to be as racist as possible out of spite because the smug arrogance from which they speak always manages to divide people instead of uniting them.

EDIT: Wait a minute, Chuck Huber wasn't deposed, he simply submitted an affidavit. Exactly how stupid are these people?
Very stupid.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1620437645697.png

1620437679784.png

1620438209482.png

1620438236995.png

Squally

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Vic said COVID was fake.
Also, Omega_Okumura looks like a diabetic foot.
Vic has NEVER said COVID was fake. This is (for the umpteenth time) something taken out of context.
At this point, the ‘woke’ are gaslighting fans to take their Side and anyone they cannot manipulate with political correctness they’re trying to steamroll with projection and threats of public ridicule which mirrors the fable ‘The emperors new robes’ where if you don’t see Vic as a monster, you are a monster.

BurningRazor

kiwifarms.net
Love how they try to dunk on Vic by bragging about Johnny Yong Bosch getting roles that Vic got fired from, yet fail to realize Johnny is good friends with Vic and is probably the person Vic would want taking those roles anyway.

and ron liking the tweet right on schedule, because if he's known for anything its being envious of someone who is more of a man then he'll ever be.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
If you wanted to put out a fake story about Ron, you could stay that he structured Chris Sabat’s loan in an extremely dodgy way,
Vic has NEVER said COVID was fake. This is (for the umpteenth time) something taken out of context.
At this point, the ‘woke’ are gaslighting fans to take their Side and anyone they cannot manipulate with political correctness they’re trying to steamroll with projection and threats of public ridicule which mirrors the fable ‘The emperors new robes’ where if you don’t see Vic as a monster, you are a monster.
exactly, he said “you shouldn’t be afraid of it” which is very different. It means you shouldn’t stop doing things you love because of COVID, but rather follow the recommendations and advice.

2-B Alter

kiwifarms.net
It's people like BT that make want to be as racist as possible out of spite because the smug arrogance from which they speak always manages to divide people instead of uniting them.
BT is fucking retarded and an Uncle Tom which unfortunately there are many more that’s like him who is worst and their actions is pretty much terrible than he has done such as the BLM and so far he has been oddly quiet about them being ignored after Biden and Harris was elected in office or hasn’t called out one of the leaders being a Marxist and buying a million dollar home while moving on up in a white neighborhood with “our people” money. For someone who talks about oppression and wanting to change the system is actually a middle aged mindless drone whose only accomplishment is being a fan club moderator of a over 40 year old voice actress who he lusts for and is willing to do anything for her attention even if it means in ruining someone’s life or selling out and being part of the problem to be noticed. Something tells me he doesn’t understand the meaning or even experience of being discriminated even if it’s by your own people so believe me, I do understand your frustration.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could just leave it at "they're all retarded".

Shippers in general are retarded. I kinda am one, & I can assure you the autism of the hardcore ones is real hard to look at.
I ship facehugger + face.

BT is fucking retarded and an Uncle Tom which unfortunately there are many more that’s like him who is worst and their actions is pretty much terrible than he has done such as the BLM and so far he has been oddly quiet about them being ignored after Biden and Harris was elected in office or hasn’t called out one of the leaders being a Marxist and buying a million dollar home while moving on up in a white neighborhood with “our people” money. For someone who talks about oppression and wanting to change the system is actually a middle aged mindless drone whose only accomplishment is being a fan club moderator of a over 40 year old voice actress who he lusts for and is willing to do anything for her attention even if it means in ruining someone’s life or selling out and being part of the problem to be noticed. Something tells me he doesn’t understand the meaning or even experience of being discriminated even if it’s by your own people so believe me, I do understand your frustration.
Sorry dude, those run on sentences gave me a stroke.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Self-fulfilling.
"Vic doesn't live in my head! Now watch as I tweet about Vic.."
If this sped got off of Twitter and/or stop talking about or following people talking about Vic, they'd prove this statement correct.
You're asking too much of them. Twitter is their life, they'll die without it.

EDIT: Wait a minute, Chuck Huber wasn't deposed, he simply submitted an affidavit. Exactly how stupid are these people?
You can never underestimate how stupid these people are.