Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

2-B Alter

kiwifarms.net
Yet Todd still gets gigs no? So therefore her shit doesn't hold merit.
Yeah, he voiced and mocapped a U.B.C.S. character who was killed by Nicolai in Resident Evil 3 Remake and also the English voice for Razor in Genshin Impact and kept the role since the game launched. Zac Aguilar, the English voice of the male traveler does livestreams with the other voice actors of the game when he plays Among Us or Genshin Impact and so far he hasn’t been a guest yet, maybe because he want to avoid backlash from a cancel mob or those who are associated with his accuser.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Found the shop on Facebook. It’s a place called Comic Warriors. Found some more pics from this same post.
D219E5C0-0DAE-48EC-BBCF-0A35D259CE41.jpeg
I cannot get over this fucking gay ass shirt it’s so hilarious.
FAB06D9D-48D5-4CCA-9861-A27AB9776F34.jpeg
BD22EB45-D3B8-4CEF-B4F1-18B45BB92DB2.jpeg
And those fucking shoes!
2065C04F-4B98-41B4-A2D8-D0F9715D9F6F.jpeg
His fashion sense is so weird. I never get tired of this strange man.

giraffes on coffee

lazy lump of blob
kiwifarms.net

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net

AxusEdg

kiwifarms.net
As someone that has not kept up with this in quite some time, last I heard, Vic had lost the lawsuit but they were planning on filing an appeal or something. Has all the cases been just dropped off the face of the earth entirely? Or are there still any kind of ongoing (or planned) legal actions?

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone that has not kept up with this in quite some time, last I heard, Vic had lost the lawsuit but they were planning on filing an appeal or something. Has all the cases been just dropped off the face of the earth entirely? Or are there still any kind of ongoing (or planned) legal actions?
There's the weeb wars index.

Tldr: Vic got his case dismissed under the TCPA (meaning he lost). He filed an appeal in late 2019. The appeal was taken under advisement by the appellate court in September 2020.

We are still waiting for a ruling.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
Minor chimpout
I archived this yesterday but then I decided not to post it because I thought it was pointless.
Later I saw ISWV chimped out at the faggot and got them suspended.
View attachment 2156324

View attachment 2156327View attachment 2156333
Joe Merrick is the owner of Serebii, a pokemon fansite he's run since the age of 13. I don't really blame either of them for being angry at being dragged into this trash heap.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe Merrick is the owner of Serebii, a pokemon fansite he's run since the age of 13. I don't really blame either of them for being angry at being dragged into this trash heap.
Joe is a huge faggot, but he legit doesn't need to be dragged into this autistic cesspool he has no connection to. Whoever's impersonating as his girlfriend is an even bigger faggot and deserves the incoming reaming.

They’re appealing. COVID has just made the legal proceedings slower than they normally are.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
It all comes back to Chris Chan.
You know what they say, life imitates art.

Screenshot_20210509-184649_Gallery.jpg

Joe is a huge faggot, but he legit doesn't need to be dragged into this autistic cesspool he has no connection to. Whoever's impersonating as his girlfriend is an even bigger faggot and deserves the incoming reaming.

That VirtuallyMarti guy is a clearly an orbiter of Verlisify and that sphere is already a total dumpster fire. With hot trash dragging hot trash into hot trash, it's a miracle that the ozone layer hasn't ruptured and Earth be scorched lifeless by solar radiation.

Last edited:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The appeal is fully briefed as of the end of 2019 and we're just waiting for the decision, followed possibly by an appeal and probable cross appeal to SCOTX. Then, or immediately if nobody files a further appeal, it goes back (probably to Chupp) for trial if any causes of action are brought back.

It's also possible one side or the other gives up if the case goes completely badly for them.