Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
BT is a retard but we already knew that.

View attachment 2158661

In fact, lets see how BT spent his Mothers day

View attachment 2158662

View attachment 2158665View attachment 2158668View attachment 2158667

"It's mothers day, go hug your mom"

*proceeds to simp*
To be fair when you are a single,childless balding middle aged man living in mommys basement everyday is mothers day so it was business as usual for BT

Drowningman

прокат автомобилей
kiwifarms.net
Stupid ass faggot.

Yes, I deserve those hats, but he just irritates me. For those who don't know btw, he literally looks like "what if Chumlee from Pawn Stars was a soyboy"
Daniel Fitzpatrick is the one we say that a 100 bees stung his fat face and the damage was done.
Plus Nick called him a mongoloid on a livestream.
He is one clueless sack of shit.

BT is almost 40 years old and his 2 claim to almost having a life is Being the non paid moderator for Monica horse face FB group and working at Jimmy Johns. What a career goal.Even Russell Greer has higher goals in life.

Drowningman

прокат автомобилей
kiwifarms.net
He first came to everyones attention when Lemoine ripped him for asking a legal question that was more pro Moronica too then the ball got rolling. Even KV thinks he is a retard and thats really bad.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He first came to everyones attention when Lemoine ripped him for asking a legal question that was more pro Moronica too then the ball got rolling. Even KV thinks he is a retard and thats really bad.
When the roster includes the retard burglar and LawTwitter calls you out for retarded takes, that's saying something.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
a2f396020740d3bcdc73234996f15449.png3b88ffa675a5144a8a5753bbebde7d70.png

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what they say, life imitates art.

View attachment 2156717

That VirtuallyMarti guy is a clearly an orbiter of Verlisify and that sphere is already a total dumpster fire. With hot trash dragging hot trash into hot trash, it's a miracle that the ozone layer hasn't ruptured and Earth be scorched lifeless by solar radiation.
......ladies huh....

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I love it when these white knights always tell women how to think.

Also, this Adorkable Cosplayer (Heather) seems to be one of Marzgirls only fans, and only knew of her because of the whole Vic thing. I will say though. I believe she's an abuse victim because she looks like she was hit by the ugly tree multiple times.

Last edited:

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ it really is a competition of who's the bigger victim"he hugged me without consent" "well I'm a rape victim" "Oh yeah well I got the shit beat out of mE while getting raped with my uncle video taping it,the dog then had a turn" fuckin ridiculous

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ it really is a competition of who's the bigger victim"he hugged me without consent" "well I'm a rape victim" "Oh yeah well I got the shit beat out of mE while getting raped with my uncle video taping it,the dog then had a turn" fuckin ridiculous
Victim Olympics!

Everyone get your popcorn and place your bets!

Who can pretend to be the BIGGEST victim of 'em all!?

victim olympics.gif

Go, go GO! Earn those victim points!