Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Are you Nick or are you the KickVicLs account? The world will never know.
If he was me then I wouldn't tweet out a fucking screenshot of this one faggot's tweet and risk leaving it fucking unarchived for half a fucking day for the guy to DFE or let ISWV report the guy
Hey kickviclosers, if you're gonna tweet that out, at least fucking archive it or else those faggots will lie that its photoshop or say it's iswv pretending to be kickvic.
1620714148680.png

1620714375532.png

1620714464643.png

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2159306View attachment 2159308
If he was me then I wouldn't tweet out a fucking screenshot of this one faggot's tweet and risk leaving it fucking unarchived for half a fucking day for the guy to DFE or let ISWV report the guy
Hey kickviclosers, if you're gonna tweet that out, at least fucking archive it or else those faggots will lie that its photoshop or say it's iswv pretending to be kickvic.
View attachment 2160229

View attachment 2160234
View attachment 2160237
"SHHH shut up you're making my point even stupider than it already was"

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
:story: wow he believes the accusation that Jimmy is me.
And the one I'm "stalking" is kickviclosers. I only archived your tweets because you kept sperging and making rants at his tweets.
View attachment 2160979

View attachment 2161121

View attachment 2161002

That was anarchykiller/horrorfan dumbass
View attachment 2161045

Want to archive that retard Kurt's tweets but hes in protected mode now
View attachment 2161091
Seems like we have the next Sherlock Holmes of this generation boys.
Impressive work Patrick.

What do you mean "You can't convey sarcasm on Internet" ? Damnit.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
:story: wow he believes the accusation that Jimmy is me.
And the one I'm "stalking" is kickviclosers. I only archived your tweets because you kept sperging and making rants at his tweets.
View attachment 2160979

View attachment 2161121

View attachment 2161002

That was anarchykiller/horrorfan
View attachment 2161045

Want to archive that retard Kurt's tweets but hes in protected mode now
View attachment 2161091
Everyone in kv thinks so highly of themselves, they think their own brand of stupid is unique and are the center of attention for everyone.

Have any KVers turned on the Funimation clique? (Not necessarily becoming ISWV) but more disappointed in them being hypocrites.

Not that I'm aware of but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened considering how small Jamie's and Monica's lines were when they appeared at conventions in 2019.
I’m pretty sure the KV crowd is only into this in the name of going after Vic. I’m not sure if any of the KV VAs have any pull beyond “the English voice of this one character”. Meanwhile, Vic seems to gain a massive fan club for more than his anime roles.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2161455View attachment 2161463

View attachment 2161470

View attachment 2161479

View attachment 2161477
And you people have nothing better to do than accuse a dumb gimmick account of getting stuff from or being operated by me, insult said cheap mall con while trying to pressure them to disinvite Vic, and still waste all your time arguing with iswv and autistic vicspeds
View attachment 2161484
https://archive.md/bYOfW

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 5.32.13 PM.png

Reminder that BT was always a hypocrite.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
@PorkeyDuck My friend, you pissed off the retards without even lifting a finger.
Bravo !
And all I did is post archive as usual.
I won't be surprised if he trying to paint a narrative that "Kiwifarms is harassing people on that gimmick account and targeting people of sexual assault".
I also won't be surprised if they're gonna try sweep to that retard tweeting KILL YOURSELF ZERO under a rug.

"Monica is smart enough to know that most of her fans are adults who can say whatever they want"
1620769807502.png
1620769907582.png

edit
:story:
1620774059030.png

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 28:15, can anyone explain what the "Red Dawn" incident was with the FMA fandom and which voice-actor the fans were obstructing panels over? It was either over Vic not being invited or Travis Willingham (so it was either done by the Risembool Rangers or the Mini-Skirt Army). Had to have been before 2013.