Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
Usually the ones who don't use Twitter that much are the most likable.
More proof that Twitter is garbage. It poisons the mind by training you to bark on command. It is designed, from the ground up, to condition you into cult-like behaviour by encouraging sloganeering, repetition, black-and-white thinking, reduction of thought to its most simple form, scapegoating, and bandwagoning, amongst other things.
If Twitter were a social organisation, rather than a website, it would be considered one of the most aggressive and dangerous cults in the world.

Last edited:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Vic was all "the fuck did you ask me?"
If you listened to that, Lemonparty was wheezing and gasping like he was stroking himself under the table while asking that, much like when he was going on about CAAAAAAAAAHN sluts. What a creep. This is the KickVic hero, an obvious pervert. And their other is Ron Toye, a wife beater.

Real protectors of the whammens.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
941d72fb80f4088ce59250b11c03ca38.pngca409912f62c59afba772f25794e809a.png

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
We both know the exact opposite would happen.
No kidding.

Engagement just gives them the attention they're craving. All they really want is for Vic to slap his italian sausage across their collective face and call them whores and bitches, metaphorically speaking of course, and the fact that he's refusing to engage is causing them no end of frustration. The best they can get are a few scraps of validation from the more retarded elements of the #iswv crowd. If Vic acknowledges them in any remotely direct way, they'll take it as proof that they're right and as motivation to destroy him even more completely than they think they already have.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the lawyers for rial also missed important deadlines including during the appeals..

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe these vermin will never stop defaming/lying about him even if they had gotten their way and he did end up 6 feet under in a grave.

They're probably not even gonna stop if appeals do return in his favor and he wins big, they are going to still believe every bullshit lie a mentally ill fujoshi makes up about him because they are completely biased against him.

You can't correct these people or tell them flat out that they're wrong without some form of insecure catty response from them. They are basically cockroaches at this point.

Last edited:

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Bouchard guy is wrong on almost everything lmao.

They're probably not even gonna stop if appeals do return in his favor and he wins big, they are going to still believe every bullshit lie a mentally ill fujoshi makes up about him because they completely biased against him.
That's what the lawsuit (hell, most lawsuits) is for.

The court can't grant Vic positive reputation. They can't force cons to invite him or studios to cast him. All they can do, if the defendants are found liable for the damage he's suffered, is to carve money out of their fat.

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
The Bouchard guy is wrong on almost everything lmao.

That's what the lawsuit (hell, most lawsuits) is for.

The court can't grant Vic positive reputation. They can't force cons to invite him or studios to cast him. All they can do, if the defendants are found liable for the damage he's suffered, is to carve money out of their fat.
If anything being apart of the anime industry is impossible/isn't worth it if you're someone like Vic who is basically a Christian conservative boomer. If a VA for a series like My Hero Academia or Attack on Titan were to have those beliefs openly, they would be destroyed/humiliated by those fandoms as was the case with Dave Trosko. (Though I think he still works for Funimation.)