Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the lawyers for rial also missed important deadlines including during the appeals..
They did, and made plenty but the thing seems with kv/lawltwitter is purposely ignoring their flaws and over-exaggerating any flaws/mistakes no matter how small by anyone that isn't part of their clique.

Looks like a bigger, fatter and gayer Sam from Lord of the Rings.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
They did, and made plenty but the thing seems with kv/lawltwitter is purposely ignoring their flaws and over-exaggerating any flaws/mistakes no matter how small by anyone that isn't part of their clique.

Looks like a bigger, fatter and gayer Sam from Lord of the Rings.
And all the pedos who outed themselves or got outed.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Were any of these missed deadlines or anything total game breakers?
If they were, Vic would have won.

There was a notice from the court on 2-21-2020 because MoRon were late on their cross appeal.

1621133441420.png

On 3-09-2020 they were also late on $10

1621133499170.png

I think Vic received a warning on some late fees, but I forgot which document it was. Looking for it now.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Bouchard guy is wrong on almost everything lmao.
I love the complete fantasy that a non-precedential trial court case currently on appeal which is on its face a pedestrian and completely unremarkable TCPA decision is taught in law schools all over the world. Where do these fucking idiots come up with this absolutely ludicrous nonsense?

The vast majority of cases taught in law school are appeals court cases and it is rare to have any discussion whatsoever of trial practice and procedure. Even an actual trial class would be focusing on cases that are legally remarkable in some way. Nobody who would say nonsense like this knows anything at all about what happens in law school.
Pretty sure the lawyers for rial also missed important deadlines including during the appeals..
They nearly got their entire case thrown out and only because the appeals court mailed them telling them this was going to happen did they not. The appeals court could simply have just dismissed their appeal. They literally forgot to file their opening brief.

1621156022713.png

Last edited:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
I love the complete fantasy that a non-precedential trial court case currently on appeal which is on its face a pedestrian and completely unremarkable TCPA decision is taught in law schools all over the world. Where do these fucking idiots come up with this absolutely ludicrous nonsense?

I already adressed that previously:
Some KVers long ago joked about how this case would end up being used in law schools as a prime exemple of what not to do.
And because KVers are morons who can't process more than 280 characters, they now can't tell appart their own shitposting from reality.
These people are so braindead that a few months is all it takes for them to forget that this was only mockery.

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
I already adressed that previously:
Some KVers long ago joked about how this case would end up being used in law schools as a prime exemple of what not to do.
And because KVers are morons who can't process more than 280 characters, they now can't tell appart their own shitposting from reality.
These people are so braindead that a few months is all it takes for them to forget that this was only mockery.
They truly can't distinguish fiction from reality. They can distinguish fantasy elements from reality in things such as science fiction films but when something is fictional in a realistic sense like this lawsuit they really can't tell the difference.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

The vast majority of cases taught in law school are appeals court cases and it is rare to have any discussion whatsoever of trial practice and procedure. Even an actual trial class would be focusing on cases that are legally remarkable in some way. Nobody who would say nonsense like this knows anything at all about what happens in law school.

They nearly got their entire case thrown out and only because the appeals court mailed them telling them this was going to happen did they not. The appeals court could simply have just dismissed their appeal. They literally forgot to file their opening brief.

View attachment 2174776
Facts don't matter on Twitter, that's called "fake news" on the site. It's why these people can spin so much bullshit.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Shit from kickviclosers
1621216705981.png

Its fine when THEY do it when someone says shit about a voice actor
1621216963226.png
1621216988292.png

1621215800552.png
1621216729751.png

"When you have tons of his co-workers and tons of con staff members say the same stuff about him, maybe there is truth."
Tons of stuff was said about a certain kickvic who had a history of harassing, stalking, and have his friends dox people and I'm sure none of you give a shit.
You people didn't give a shit about what people said about Dickless Cuck Douglas
1621215950141.png

1621215926549.png
1621215869472.png

Emily Plant made a vague tweet that scared his followers
1621216623445.png
1621216651183.png

1621217045769.png

1621217089483.png
1621217117263.png

1621217146274.png