Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

giraffes on coffee

lazy lump of blob
kiwifarms.net
Shit from kickviclosers
View attachment 2176712
Its fine when THEY do it when someone says shit about a voice actor
View attachment 2176721View attachment 2176722
View attachment 2176663View attachment 2176713
"When you have tons of his co-workers and tons of con staff members say the same stuff about him, maybe there is truth."
Tons of stuff was said about a certain kickvic who had a history of harassing, stalking, and have his friends dox people and I'm sure none of you give a shit.
You people didn't give a shit about what people said about Dickless Cuck Douglas
View attachment 2176676
View attachment 2176675View attachment 2176671

Emily Plant made a vague tweet that scared his followers
View attachment 2176705View attachment 2176707

View attachment 2176724
View attachment 2176726View attachment 2176728
View attachment 2176730
"I'm over it! I don't talk about Vic all the time. It's his evil fans that always bring him up and harass me!"

*Brings Vic up in a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with him for attention*

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
0dffea2f70a3fbe88bd183e3b63887ed.png
E1jmTScXsAAuPUj.jpg

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Shit from kickviclosers
View attachment 2176712
"When you have tons of his co-workers and tons of con staff members say the same stuff about him, maybe there is truth."
Tons of stuff was said about a certain kickvic who had a history of harassing, stalking, and have his friends dox people and I'm sure none of you give a shit.
You people didn't give a shit about what people said about Dickless Cuck Douglas
View attachment 2176676

View attachment 2176724
View attachment 2176730
"The stuff with him and his fiancee show his character..." Something they constantly ignore about ron and lol to the "read the documents" when these people show they obviously have not read it.

plant man trying to stay relevant is just sad. I wonder if he got permission to post someone's face and name to twitter?

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
Shit from kickviclosers
View attachment 2176712
View attachment 2176676

View attachment 2176724
View attachment 2176730
Perjurers last tweet reminds me of mothers basements tweet where he said he basically wanted to rape the delivery guy cause he looked attractive.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cop is fucked.

Last time Elliot Plum complimented a man (Vic's Locks of Love) he would go on to defame and tortiously interfere with him years later.

He's going to collapse in front of this cop (both play acting and because he's too fat and suffered a minor infarction) and claim he got the neon neck.

You give this man one cigar and suddenly it's everywhere.

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Get ready, Ron is about to have a bitch out. Archive is being a bitch, but here is the link

edit: hey Ron - Chris Sabat went to Kamehecon, and they were meant to have screwed over Monica. Are you going to call him out?

View attachment 2177334
"For every woman who spoke up and was harassed, I hope you think of them while you sign your autographs and know that's your price. I'll tag the people shortly I am calling out. You are disgusting and I can't believe I ever had any respect for you."

Hmm, who could he be talking about?

BubbleButt

Despite making up only 13% of the population...
kiwifarms.net
Get ready, Ron is about to have a bitch out. Archive is being a bitch, but here is the link

edit: hey Ron - Chris Sabat went to Kamehecon, and they were meant to have screwed over Monica. Are you going to call him out?

View attachment 2177334
Still waiting for that video Ron said he made with his ex-wife and that list of 90 women whom Vic forcibly stuck his finger in their butthole or whatever it was. I can't remember because he promised this a year and a half ago now.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The virgin abel wyndom VS the chad Bob Mike
Imagine the champion for your side being a literal retard who would have been a criminal convict, but was saved this fate for being so utterly fucking retarded and mental that he was found simultaneously guilty and not guilty by reason of retardation.

Not A Bug

I'm not a <insert sperg here> I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net