Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Finally got these archived
1621294978319.png

I could've sworn we evil kiwis and iswv are suppose to be the "trolls"
1621295032062.png
1621295085731.png

1621295168005.png
1621295198906.png

"Okay, person who associates with a group that includes(and defends) convicted pedophiles"
Who none of you knew until that attention seeking pedo faggot who deserves a bullet got doxed.
I like how these people say kiwifarms lie, are never right, and insult people for citing it, but stuff like this is the exception
"threatens to murder people when they don't get their own way"
From the most autistic vicsped
"makes their "home base" at a notorious doxxing/stalking website that hosts mass shooter videos"
This is iswv's home base...? I forget. What's bad about having that video again?
The retard is Joe Winner is GlennNG11, isn't he?
1621295235672.png

1621295580687.png

1621295682979.png
1621295723926.png

1621295759820.png
1621295781401.png

You see this? To any of you guys out there who want to record a woman in the restroom, just say you're trans
1621295828370.png

1621295881979.png

"No the gif is from him demonstrating what he did to Jaime’s hair."
"You do not get to decide whether your actions hurt someone or not."
Didn't that autistic tard Xavier Gordon and some other cunt tried to gaslight a girl that Vic violated her or something last year?
1621296070359.png
1621296108394.png

1621296292282.png
1621296316272.png

Last edited:

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
He believes Kameha Con harassed women (that incident with Dominique Skye), tried to screw Monica over, and was partly responsible for the craziness that caused someone to sent out those letters. He thinks that Josh Grelle is a hypocrite for claiming to be an ally while taking Kameha Con's money.

View attachment 2178500
View attachment 2178504
https://archive.ph/23exP / https://archive.ph/UpdnV
"How dare you people try to make ends meet because you're in a pandemic. ME AND MY FRIENDS GOT SENT MEAN LETTERS"

Well it looks like Eric Vale has positioned Kamehacon (the event his family bought out from Chris Slatosch) to run the same week as Anime Matsuri, but in Dallas. I am guessing this is not a coincidence.

Taking a look at the announced guest list, you might this is one united anime Dragon Ball family... Huber, Haberkorn, Nadolny, Volmer, and others...

That disclaiming header about 'cancellation' is poetically ironic.

ss1.PNG

ses.PNG

ss2.PNG
ss3.PNG

Archive: https://archive.md/6KVZl

No Sabat, Rial, Sinclair, Kelamis, Martin, Clarke, Morrow, Edwards, Schemmel, or others...

Might be time to announce them later, but it seems a bit late to miss some of the current big cast names--especially when they are hurting for Con money and they are getting some of the rebellious anti-Funi and Vic friends...

Possible hints at a rift between Vale and Sabat? Unlikely, but fun to contemplate.

Maybe this does something to explain Ron's recent spergations? No invite for Monica?

As a final thought, they do list the previous guests from 2019 on another page, and some of them ended up not going, I thought. I can't remember that far back, but if so, why list some and not others? Monica is specifically absent, and maybe this lends some weight to the theory that there is a Vale-Rial split? Maybe she is radioactive? Idle, but amusing musing.... They have Vic listed on the alumni page so...

Archive: https://archive.md/OPF3J

EDIT: Spelling/Grammar

Last edited:
So much here.

1. Maybe the reason they purge comments is that they don’t want to have people hear about your moral crusade, much less get a lecture when you say you won’t join them.

2. Maybe Vic is waiving fees because he just wants to see his fans. Or he’s so financially secure he doesn’t need that income. Success means different things to different people, and no lawsuit is going to change that, no matter how much KV wants that to be the case.

3. Taking the piss out of New Jersey. How original.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like Eric Vale has positioned Kamehacon (the event his family bought out from Chris Slatosch) to run the same week as Anime Matsuri, but in Dallas. I am guessing this is not a coincidence.

Taking a look at the announced guest list, you would think this is one big, happy DBZ family... Huber, Haberkorn, Nadolny, Volmer, and others...

View attachment 2179103
View attachment 2179121

View attachment 2179104View attachment 2179106

No Sabat, Rial, Sinclair, Kelamis, Martin, Clarke, Morrow, Edwards, Schemmel, or others...

Might be tie to announce them later, but it seems a bit late to miss some of the current big cast names--especially when they are hurting for Con money and they are getting some of the rebellious anti-Funi and Vic friends...

Possible hints at a rift between Vale and Sabat? Unlikely, but fun to contemplate.

Maybe this does something to explain Ron's recent spergations? No invite for Monica?

As a final thought, they do list the previous guests from 2019 on another page, and some of them ended up not going, I thought. I can't remember that far back, but if so, why list some and not others? Monica is specifically absent, and maybe this lends some weight to the theory that there is a Vale-Rial split? Maybe she is radioactive? Idle, but amusing musing.... They have Vic listed on the alumni page so...

Maybe ron got super triggered that best Bulma got invited to the con?

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes his "harassment" ALLEGATIONS, not proof or anything actually true cause nothing has been proven except that it's all a bunch of lies from sad nobodies.

Glad places are just deleting the bullshit people lie about on everything and anything that invites him, good on them for handling getting harassed in a good way.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Taking a look at the announced guest list, you would think this is one big, happy DBZ family... Huber, Haberkorn, Nadolny, Volmer, and others...

View attachment 2179103
View attachment 2179121

Might be tie to announce them later, but it seems a bit late to miss some of the current big cast names--especially when they are hurting for Con money and they are getting some of the rebellious anti-Funi and Vic friends...

Well well, chuck seems to have kissed the ring to keep going with the degenerate squad.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
As a final update (Apologies for multi-posting. I shoulda compiled all my sources then posted once), it looks like something strange might be going on with 3XC Events' business registration in TX.

Provenance Disclaimer: Stolen from the Whiskey Lawman's Locals and @ShadowFalls

Prolly a nothing burger, but posted and archived for posterity. Public search does pop-ups, so archiving the actual record is weird... Search it up for y'all selves.

1621314475448.png

https://archive.ph/oPJ5Y

Texas code proposes a few explanations of the 'forfeiture':

Direct Link:
https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/TX/htm/TX.171.htm#171.251

Sec. 171.251. FORFEITURE OF CORPORATE PRIVILEGES. The comptroller shall forfeit the corporate privileges of a corporation on which the franchise tax is imposed if the corporation:

1) does not file, in accordance with this chapter and within 45 days after the date notice of forfeiture is mailed, a report required by this chapter;

(2) does not pay, within 45 days after the date notice of forfeiture is mailed, a tax imposed by this chapter or does not pay, within those 45 days, a penalty imposed by this chapter relating to that tax; or

(3) does not permit the comptroller to examine under Section 171.211 of this code the corporation's records.

Acts 1981, 67th Leg., p. 1703, ch. 389, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1982. Amended by Acts 1984, 68th Leg., 2nd C.S., ch. 10, art. 3, Sec. 5, eff. Sept. 1, 1984; Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 584, Sec. 110, eff. Sept. 1, 1989; Acts 1991, 72nd Leg., 1st C.S., ch. 5, Sec. 8.19, eff. Jan. 1, 1992; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 546, Sec. 10, eff. Jan. 1, 1994.

Results:

Sec. 171.252. EFFECTS OF FORFEITURE. If the corporate privileges of a corporation are forfeited under this subchapter:
(1) the corporation shall be denied the right to sue or defend in a court of this state; and
(2) each director or officer of the corporation is liable for a debt of the corporation as provided by Section 171.255 of this code.

https://archive.ph/oFuPf

If any of y'all are corporate law people maybe you can make sense of this...

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
That piece of shit is a parasite who hides behind anti facism like Tariq Nasheed hides behind anti racism.
Everyone they don't like is a nazi/racist
Reminder that Matt is an actual serial sex pest and has his own thread on the farms already.
IIRC he bitched when people use belivevictims on him.

Ah yes his "harassment" ALLEGATIONS, not proof or anything actually true cause nothing has been proven except that it's all a bunch of lies from sad nobodies.

Glad places are just deleting the bullshit people lie about on everything and anything that invites him, good on them for handling getting harassed in a good way.
I'm surprised that one said allegation instead of "HE ADMITTED IT"

He believes Kameha Con harassed women (that incident with Dominique Skye), tried to screw Monica over, and was partly responsible for the craziness that caused someone to sent out those letters. He thinks that Josh Grelle is a hypocrite for claiming to be an ally while taking Kameha Con's money.

View attachment 2178500
View attachment 2178504
https://archive.ph/23exP / https://archive.ph/UpdnV
Waiting to see if he actually puts up, or if this is some beta-level simp-cuck posturing to bully Monica into an invite to KC, if he is too dumb to know Slatosch no longer owns KC, he will back out of it like the 'hundreds of women', or some pathetic admixture of all 3.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
To reiterate, @Ron Toye is an idiot.
Members of Eric Vale's family now owns KamehaCon, so him lashing out is pretty stupid.
Nick replied that he is "99% sure it's Eric Vale."
Eric Vale is his stage name and Christopher Eric Johnson Jr. is his birth name.
He is reportedly denying ownership of Kameha Con, and claiming that Chris Slatosch is still the owner.

You can find his legal name as the principal of 3XC Events, the company that took over Kameha Con (and several other conventions) from Silvrfire, whose CEO is/was Chris Slatosch. As Eric Vale is Christopher Johnson Jr., Christopher Johnson would presumably be his father, if it is true that his family owns the convention now. There is another wrinkle to these allegations. Myrisa Rutter's LinkedIn account says that 3XC Events merged with Silvrfire and that 3XC Events used to be Silvrfire. An article from November 2020 seems to support that. It lists locations where people can drop off Toys for Tots. One such location is displayed as, "3XC Events, LLC / Hub City Comic Con: Chris Slatosch." As posted earlier, 3XC Events, LLC has a registration date of December 4th, 2019 and appears to have forfeited their right to do business in Texas. The domain for their website was created a few days after Kameha Con in April 2019.

TL;DR: Cons are aptly named.

1621301630800.png

1621301574600.png

1621308686400.png

1621302502400.png
1621302567300.png

1621302706800.png

1621316225000.png
1621309192800.png

1621310681500.png

1621310723400.png

1621310854400.png

1621316417900.png

Last edited:
He is reportedly denying ownership of Kameha Con, and claiming that Chris Slatosch is still the owner.

You can find his legal name as the principal of 3XC Events, the company that took over Kameha Con (and several others) from Silvrfire, whose CEO is/was Chris Slatosch. As Eric Vale is Christopher Johnson Jr., Christopher Johnson would presumably be his father, if it is true that his family owns the convention now. There is another wrinkle to these allegations. Myrisa Rutter's LinkedIn account says that 3XC Events merged with Silvrfire and that 3XC Events used to be Silvrfire. An article from November 2020 seems to support that. It lists locations where people can drop off Toys for Tots. One such location is displayed as, "3XC Events, LLC / Hub City Comic Con: Chris Slatosch." As posted earlier, 3XC Events, LLC has a registration date of December 4th, 2019 and appears to have forfeited their right to do business in Texas. Their website was created a few days after Kameha Con in April 2019.

TL;DR: Cons are aptly named.

View attachment 2178866
View attachment 2178865
View attachment 2179134

View attachment 2178892View attachment 2178894
View attachment 2178906

View attachment 2179551View attachment 2179147

View attachment 2179185
View attachment 2179187

View attachment 2179191
Some good legwork here.

Will say that when companies 'merge', it can take years to phase out the old PR, logos, and update contact info. Was part of one once, and people had old e-mail domains, business cards, and ID badges for a long time. They started us hyphenating both business names in our e-mail sigs to avoid confusion. It could be to avoid confusing people and losing contracts/business contacts b/c office drones and data typists are stupid.

Your info on the Registerd Agent got me to pull on the thread of a few things I had not. Searching up that Registered Agent for 3XC Events LLC, it appears to be a corporates management service. The physical address on file for the respiration in TX is their office address. PO is likely a corporate PO box.

Somewhat interestingly, Capitol Corporate Services registry lists Capitol Services Inc. as it's RA. Capitol Services/ registry lists Capitol Corporate Services Inc. as it's own RA.

Some weirdly incestuous parent-child corporate structure going on here? Prolly nothing, but maybe it inspires someone else to unravel something.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
The Bizapedia page for 3XC EVENTS also has Chris Slatosch's address on it (with Christopher Johnson's name). This is obviously one of those sites that scrapes information, but it being on there is something.

1621317390000.png
1621317430700.png

1621317513100.png

edit: I believe Eric Vale aka Christopher Eric Johnson Jr. may have fat fingered the 2605 mailing address for 3XC EVENTS because at 2905 we find a Christopher Eric Johnson (his father, I presume).

1621318809300.png

1621318467800.png

Last edited:

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Taking a look at the announced guest list, you might this is one united anime Dragon Ball family... Huber, Haberkorn, Nadolny, Volmer, and others...

View attachment 2179103
View attachment 2179121

Kirby is in heaven now. 😭
I'm surprised Patton isn't there.
But holy fucking shit Tipton girl I know you wanna be Laura so fucking bad but this is some Single White Female shit. Sure you got lucky by voicing the leftovers she couldn't do but holy lip fillers batman.

And this is me not saying anything bad about Laura...of all people.