Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Captain Manning

Not a real Captain. Just like Spectre_06.
kiwifarms.net
Defend Doug Walker? Nobody gives a fuck about Doug Walker, because, well... nobody gives a fuck about Doug Walker. I think over in the TGWTG forum, he probably endures the least mockery. His worst sin is his content is simply shit.

What this guy is assmad over is that nobody cares about Change the Channel anymore.

Doug came out ahead after he shed the likes of @MarzGurl, "Jacob" Chapman (who will never be a man, BTW), Lupa, Lidsay, and all those other no-talent hacks.

I sometimes wonder if that whole CtC thing ultimately functioned as prototype for MarzGurl when she launched KV. It got some traction and then fizzled. Ultimately, Doug is still doing much better than her because vague claims of sexual harassment don't endure as much as they clearly wish they would.

Also, I miss LordKat. Casualty of the Great KiwiFarms data breach of 2020, and the account deletions Null offerred in the aftermath. RIP.
:semperfidelis:

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"I don't know if Vic ever paid prostitutes to pee on a bed, but I wouldn't put it past him. He probably got one of his Rappinrobin Rangers to pee on something at some point."
1632785706060.png
1632785745579.png

"Anyone who followed the Vic situation objectively"
1632785931655.png
1632785845288.png

1632786016360.png
1632785793256.png

TheClappening

Splat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't know if Vic ever paid prostitutes to pee on a bed, but I wouldn't put it past him. He probably got one of his Rappinrobin Rangers to pee on something at some point."
View attachment 2575318View attachment 2575320

"Anyone who followed the Vic situation objectively"
View attachment 2575336View attachment 2575330
View attachment 2575341View attachment 2575323
"Vic lost because the defendants' evidence was so good" is a lie that needs to die. Then again, it's twittards.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
OMG, that's soooooo funny. They're merging discredited Trump memes from 2018 with their original bullshit from 2019. 73 dimensional chess goin' on here. My fellow Kiwis, we mustn't allow a meme gap. 🙄

Also, he really has it in for the girls in RR. Is he bias against the female types? Is he an incel perhaps? Hmmmmm.

He was fun to have around.
And prescient. I used to think he was a spaz for going in on Spoony's craziness all the time.

...but then Spoony went completely batshit crazy. Turns out LordKat was simply ahead of his time.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
I finally caught win of Crumbreon's stream yesterday.

Unsurprisingly, Terry Doty is a piece of shit. Less surprisingly, so is ANN.

Apparently, a neurodivergent fan of anime was going to the VA's tables and staying around longer than usual due to his inability to take social cues. Chuck, it turns out, had a son who happens to be autistic, so he knew how to approach this situation. Doty, however, sees him as a danger and at one point, heard from a third-party that "he was going to show her". Unsurprisingly, she didn't go into detail. Why, Terry?
Later, the kid posts on Facebook that he's going to A-Kon at Fort Worth and was excited that he was going to meet Doty again. But because they have no socialization skills, seven Funi voice actors (including presumably Doty) were complaining that he was a "danger" to the management and paid extra security. As soon as the kid appears, Doty goes to security and asks him to leave. When he refused, the cops started to come in, worsening the situation. Huber, knowing the kid and since he's no stranger to people with autism, was able to deflate the situation.
Been doing my best not to post this but fuck it
5o72ye.jpg

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being intimated by someone who talks like a exceptional individual. I wish that video of him threatening her was still online because it sounds like it would've been funny as fuck.

1632793665900.png

Last edited:

Kaiser14

kiwifarms.net
Pro-Vic sentiments have always dominated youtube. I can't think of any significant KickVic youtuber, even back during 2019. The closest thing you can get is Uncivil Law being critical of Ty's handling of the lawsuit, but even then he scoffed at the allegations against Vic.
I wonder why Pro-Vic people tend to dominate YouTube?

I did a little researching and think I might have found the A-Kon convention in Fort Worth. Sure enough, Doty and Huber were guests, as are some interesting people. Take a guess on which seven people bitched at management.
View attachment 2573723View attachment 2573724View attachment 2573725
How do we know that Justin Briner, Clifford Chapin, Amber Lee Connors, Brandon McInnis, Alex Moore, Chris Sabat, Sonny Strait, J. Michael Tatum, and Sarah Wiedenheft were the other VAs that complained?

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
So much for @GlueStick being the "Most Dangerous Man on the Planet" when he let someone - who Terri Doty hired a team of security guards over - get close to his client, Monica Rial.
I am still sad the term "Flecktarn Faggot" didn't catch on for him. :(

I wonder why Pro-Vic people tend to dominate YouTube?
Anti-SJW content tends to dominate YouTube.

I'm not going to pretend to know why, but I know you got to go up a level higher than just Vic. Pro-Vic people didn't create that reality, but rather they benefited from an already established one.

There's some SJW content like... I dunno... Contrapoints. But said content constitute the exceptions that ultimately prove the rule.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to pretend to know why, but I know you got to go up a level higher than just Vic. Pro-Vic people didn't create that reality, but rather they benefited from an already established one.

There's some SJW content like... I dunno... Contrapoints. But said content constitute the exceptions that ultimately prove the rule.
It's because they lack charisma.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
"lol stupid vicstan replying to a tweet that is months/years old"
1632829034333.png

"Most people (myself included) would be happy to do so, but when you have groups of people actively working to keep the drama rolling as long as possible so they can profit from it, it can be very difficult to avoid when you move in certain circles."
1632829191336.png
1632829126059.png

Oh you don't say
1632829460419.png
1632829494335.png

1632829525822.png
1632829606038.png

1632829558705.png
1632829569367.png

1632829691271.png

1632829729529.png

1632829740880.png

1632829749194.png
1632829758653.png

1632829834996.png
1632829842671.png

1632829876957.png
1632829889317.png

1632829915110.png

Sure.

Also, that was just another Abelism. While, yeah, Ape was kicked, it wasn't because he was too "trashy" or whatever. Ape touched the poo, and tried to pretend he wasn't who Null knew he was. If I remember right Crumb is welcome back on the farms provided he gets the checkmark.

Which goes to show that even when Disabled Abel is right, he's also wrong.
1632830054706.png

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So the criminally insane mental exceptional individual Brice Weigel is so obsessed he's stalking 4+ year old posts to chimp out on them. Also nobody has ever tried to shut down STC whereas they did in fact shut down Axanar because that thieving faggot Alec Peters, also a kickvic lunatic jealous that Vic got to keep making his work, tried to monetize it and turn a profit.

R3r4rd3dJ03yP3g4

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2576678
"Most people (myself included) would be happy to do so, but when you have groups of people actively working to keep the drama rolling as long as possible so they can profit from it, it can be very difficult to avoid when you move in certain circles."
View attachment 2576681View attachment 2576679

Oh you don't say
View attachment 2576683View attachment 2576684

View attachment 2576686View attachment 2576691
View attachment 2576688View attachment 2576689

View attachment 2576697

View attachment 2576698

View attachment 2576699
View attachment 2576700View attachment 2576701

View attachment 2576703View attachment 2576704

View attachment 2576706View attachment 2576707
View attachment 2576708

View attachment 2576711
“They’re so reaching” -A exceptional Toothless White Knight

Squally

kiwifarms.net
Oh, @Squally actually gets shit on by these knuckleheads because she doesn't TALK ENOUGH.

Emmett has been doing that for like... <checks>... at least five months.

"Why won't you talk, Squally?"
"Squally doesn't answers direct questions."
"Squally is ashamed to work for a sexual predator."
"Squally is a coward."

And so forth...

To the untrained eye, Squally comes across as ignorant, aloof, and maybe even a little cowardly. However, it's an onion. You peel away the layers and realize she's the leader of the Risembool Rangers, and is probably enduring an internalized conflict between the calls for civility that Vic has made, and an innate human desire to tell faggots to drink bleach. I wish she'd do the latter more, but I'm not her, and I don't work with/for Vic.

It's not the people in direct contact with Vic that are the most vicious towards KV. It's us. I don't work for Vic and technically owe him nothing. I interpret his plea to be civil as a suggestion. Not an order. I'll poke fun at KV every day, and twice on Sundays. I'm a member of KF and not the RR (though I did love Brotherhood).

Meanwhile, I think the people closest to Vic are actually pulling their punches a bit.

So, yeah, Vic isn't pulling strings on this one. If anything, he's doing everything he can to limit the fisticuffs. There's good and bad aspects to that.

EDIT: Typo.

Exactly why should i give EP the time of day? It isn’t my fault he has no life. I’m working, constantly, and have to carefully choose what to spend my time on.
He is not my priority. He has been so desperate to get my attention he went so far as to obtain an old resume on Linked In, and try to claim i still work fast food. When I denied it and questioned it, there was an attempt to switch the narrative that i look down on the QSR industry (which surprise! Surprise! They didn’t know what it was)

it is indeed a struggle to hold my tongue. How many times i want to share my adventures or give my thoughts, But i learned the hard way what happens if i let my anger and frustration go unchecked. It hurts more than myself but the people i hold close to me, and those who (for some reason i will never understand) look up to me.

None of us are perfect, we never will be. There are so many things i wish i could say, but they are not my stories to tell.

No one is entitled to my opinion or attention.

And I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but I don’t run the Rangers. I haven’t in years. I handed off the reigns to a very capable team to focus on other projects like Twitch which, shameless plug, airs Wednesdays at 7est. if it means taking the punches to keep their identities secret, i have no issue with that. That’s why only my name and one other officer were doxxed in court documents.

TL;DR i don’t have time for nonsense when I’m out there actually DOING something in my life with my friends.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
So the criminally insane mental exceptional individual Brice Weigel is so obsessed he's stalking 4+ year old posts to chimp out on them.
Vic got invited to BACC, and it was (presumably) a success.

They know, regardless of what happens in the lawsuit, the hate campaign against Vic starting to lose steam. Emmett got BTFOed by BACC. They gotta try and restoke the fires somehow.

Also, Abel is once again demonstrating "ableism."

Also nobody has ever tried to shut down STC whereas they did in fact shut down Axanar because that thieving faggot Alec Peters, also a kickvic lunatic jealous that Vic got to keep making his work, tried to monetize it and turn a profit.
They did and didn't shut it down.

The parties ultimately entered into a settlement where Peters is allowed to make his "film," but ONLY in two 15 minute parts, and he can not have any commercials attached to it. He also has to follow CBS' revised "fan film" guidelines. The original plan called for a full blown commercial 90 minute production. How Peters thought that would fly is beyond my reasoning.

I have no love for CBS and Paramount, but Peters is a exceptional individual, and I firmly believe they would have utterly crushed him like a bug if this went to trial. I think the fact they gave Peters anything was them trying to show some magnanimity to Star Trek fans. Peters wanted access to the whole estate, and CBS patted him on the head and gave him a lollipop. They could have just outright knocked him on his ass. They probably should have.

Also, I dunno if this was ever posted here before, but here's a local archive of Vic's criticism of Axanar (among other topics). He drops the hammer on Peters at the 11:57 mark. To summarize, Vic followed the rules in play as he understood them with regard to STC. Whereas, Peters pushed things too far with Axanar.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
Exactly why should i give EP the time of day? It isn’t my fault he has no life. I’m working, constantly, and have to carefully choose what to spend my time on.
My head agrees with you here, but my heart wishes you wheel around and tell them to neck themselves one day.

For you see, both me and the Blood God are shamelessly selfish entities.

And I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but I don’t run the Rangers. I haven’t in years.
Oh. That means Emmett is wrong on that too. Good to know. I'll go ahead make a note of that. Thanks.