Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
This thread is over 5000 pages long and probably the second most viewed here next to. DSP? How do people still invest time into this Weeb VA shitshow? Why has this caught so much attention compared to the far shuttier people documented here? It baffles me?

This event has attracted a large amount of spergs that haven't shut the fuck up throughout the entire ordeal. Other lolcows were birthed from this event.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1634170753092.png
1634170726663.png

Sure you people don't
1634170656277.png

1634170600067.png
1634170555666.png

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
This thread is over 5000 pages long and probably the second most viewed here next to. DSP? How do people still invest time into this Weeb VA shitshow? Why has this caught so much attention compared to the far shuttier people documented here? It baffles me?
Its the gift that just keeps giving. Instead of moving on,the Funimation voice actors can't stop themselves from arguing/insulting fans,virtue signaling,taking shots at Vic every opportunity & trying to cancel each other. Then you've got the everyday back & forth between ISWV/KV complaining that the other side can't move on, yet neither stfu about it. Then you've got the clout chasers Ebeggers actually asking for rent/vet bills/food ect who are desperately clinging to weeb wars because without it nobody gives a fuck what they say or do.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2623673View attachment 2623677
A literal who claimed that Beta Tard wants to "do things" to Monica while not showing any proof
View attachment 2623681
View attachment 2623689
These tards aren't even showing receipts anymore.
They literally think that people are to take them at their words!
At least show the posts BT allegedly made!

GenericReviewerDraco

Halloween Meme Goth
kiwifarms.net
This garbage is terrifying and hilarious. Also that account only existed last month, so I think its someone's sock being stupid.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Another kv autist proving that to them women = children. "And when a man tries to force himself onto a woman who doesn't want it? That makes .... a sex pest AND a creep." There are words for that which apparently they don't know, this describes more like attempted rape or sexual assault.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
These tards aren't even showing receipts anymore.
They literally think that people are to take them at their words!
At least show the posts BT allegedly made!
Haven't been to facebook for a fucking year and never even bother taking a fucking screenshot
1634178589102.png

1634178988446.png

Last edited:

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
There are, even apart from Vic, a VERY low amount of VAs that can be called good looking.
Imagine going to a farm and thinking the cows are sexy.
Unless, you're a furfag.
Autism aside, SS4 is superior than dangerhair forms, & Broly gets a lite version of it in the movie. This guy is a faggot.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
The dumbass got suspended
1634231557956.png
1634231584498.png

Some obviouse autistic sped made an iswv wins account. Thats not a win you fucking moron.
1634231619629.png
1634231693872.png

Didn't svetlana or erimin brought up the cheating?
1634232503039.png
1634232988721.png

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if you've noticed but there are lots of subhuman, degenerate, vile, repulsive, pathetic weebs here.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2625451View attachment 2625499
It was @Svetlana who brought it up last year in this very thread.
Also, @BurningRazor engaging in these slapfights is pointless.
The majority that you could talk to civilly moved on after October 4, 2019.
You're dealing with people who have already made up their minds and you would have better luck talking to a brick wall.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
The dumbass got suspended
View attachment 2625400View attachment 2625401
Some obviouse autistic sped made an iswv wins account. Thats not a win you fucking moron.
View attachment 2625404View attachment 2625407
View attachment 2625451View attachment 2625499
"...you guys never let go of the casting couch when you only have word of mouth." The lack of self-awareness in this tweet is astounding. The whole kv movement is based off this.

It was @Svetlana who brought it up last year in this very thread.
Also, @BurningRazor engaging in these slapfights is pointless.
The majority that you could talk to civilly moved on after October 4, 2019.
You're dealing with people who have already made up their minds and you would have better luck talking to a brick wall.
A brick wall would provide a more intelligent and coherent conversation.