Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's how virtually everyone in KickVic is. Prior to 2019, no one had anything bad to say about him, and if they did, it was always in the context of his profession (e.g. "I don't like his role as Broly").

Come 2019 with the defendants' statements, and suddenly they LARP like they've hated him since the dawn of time.
Not true, there was some stuff on the Gamefaqs forums from the mid 2010's but that's all. It was mostly from people jealous because he was popular with fans and women.

I should mention that a lot of these stores sound like the ones found on his lolcow.farms thread from five years back. I'm amazed no one has talked about stealing a bag of Twizzlers (the bastard). Even the elevator story is there.

Last edited:

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're dealing with people who have already made up their minds and you would have better luck talking to a brick wall.
And at least the wall wouldn't have overpowering body odor.
That's how virtually everyone in KickVic is. Prior to 2019, no one had anything bad to say about him, and if they did, it was always in the context of his profession (e.g. "I don't like his role as Broly").

Come 2019 with the defendants' statements, and suddenly they LARP like they've hated him since the dawn of time.
No, there was a clique of fujoshits who constantly trash talked him with their mean girls shit on sites like PULL (RIP in piss), lolcow, and /cgl/

They would continually strive to outdo each other in absolutely ludicrously made up "and everyone stood up and cheered" level bullshit.

Last edited:

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
Want to experience true KV cringe? There is a video of Amanda Winn Lee stripping to her bra and underwear and getting up on stage and dancing with an anime penguin mascot...This happened at some convention many years ago There is a rumor that a Japanese anime director had the misfortune of seeing her do that there and was not too happy. Don't know if that part is true. Let's also not forget that "roast" at Ohayocon.

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
Want to experience true KV cringe? There is a video of Amanda Winn Lee stripping to her bra and underwear and getting up on stage and dancing with an anime penguin mascot...This happened at some convention many years ago There is a rumor that a Japanese anime director had the misfortune of seeing her do that there and was not too happy. Don't know if that part is true. Let's also not forget that "roast" at Ohayocon.
It was Anime Central 1999 and it wasn't a director. It was Yuji Moriyama who was a character designer of several anime in the 80s/90s and was unhappy because HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN were in the audience when AWL did what she did.

giraffes on coffee

lazy lump of blob
kiwifarms.net
It was Anime Central 1999 and it wasn't a director. It was Yuji Moriyama who was a character designer of several anime in the 80s/90s and was unhappy because HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN were in the audience when AWL did what she did.
And everyone stood and cheered for how brave she was.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not true, there was some stuff on the Gamefaqs forums from the mid 2010's but that's all. It was mostly from people jealous because he was popular with fans and women.
And ANN was making caricature comics that derided him (and his fans) as early as 2007.
And that's what I heard from detractors during the 2000s decade: they didn't like how prominent he was and they didn't like his fans.
I should mention that a lot of these stores sound like the ones found on his lolcow.farms thread from five years back. I'm amazed no one has talked about stealing a bag of Twizzlers (the bastard). Even the elevator story is there.
It's funny that these things started popping up right around when the Free! dub was released in 2015.
A bunch of angry fujos didn't like Vic having a role in their fap bait.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
It's funny that these things started popping up right around when the Free! dub was released in 2015.
A bunch of angry fujos didn't like Vic having a role in their fap bait.
About Free! I heard that the creator of the series had to change it's original plot of it being a sports anime because so many Western Fujos actually contacted Masahiro Yokotani to change it to be fap bait for them. It's kind of sad that many American fans have so much influence on anime and manga if they bitch enough at the creators.
I know many creators have shut down American Fujos demands.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
About Free! I heard that the creator of the series had to change it's original plot of it being a sports anime because so many Western Fujos actually contacted Masahiro Yokotani to change it to be fap bait for them. It's kind of sad that many American fans have so much influence on anime and manga if they bitch enough at the creators.
Citation needed, but that alone is a pretty crazy story.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Haven't heard that one before. I have heard the Sword Art Online creator listening/doing what twitter wants with the story some. But I take this rumor with a grain (or cup) of salt.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Jamie.
I just realized that her story had the lobby of Funimation being crowded right? Then wouldn't more people have witnessed Vic pulling her hair and whispering something to her?
"moved his hand to the base of Jamie’s skull, after which he clenched his hand into a fist, grabbing her hair at the roots, and jerked his fist – yanking Jamie’s head backward"

giraffes on coffee

lazy lump of blob
kiwifarms.net
"moved his hand to the base of Jamie’s skull, after which he clenched his hand into a fist, grabbing her hair at the roots, and jerked his fist – yanking Jamie’s head backward"
That’s what they claim. And they say they have the GIF to prove it.
It's interesting how they dropped that part after Vic admitted his hand did in fact make physical contact with her hair. They went with that instead of the painful yank and the "something sexual" he whispered in her ear.

Funny how the entire story changed to "well, what if Jamie thought it was painful and didn't like it? Do you agree she could have felt that way?"

How do you answer that? Is it possible Jamie is a raging psychopath and thought someone running their fingers through her hair was a massive rape in front of everyone? Sure, it's possible.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Vic's finger got stuck and he accidentally pulled a hair that was knotted. That tends to happen with longer hair. Gee, I guess he does deserve to rot for causing such horrific pain.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Ok everyone here has seen Jamies attitude & demeanor. Does anyone here think that if Vic actually did this to her and it pissed her off she would be quiet about it & not raise hell?
She's just like twitter, only tough behind a screen or when surrounded by her simps.

It's interesting how they dropped that part after Vic admitted his hand did in fact make physical contact with her hair. They went with that instead of the painful yank and the "something sexual" he whispered in her ear.

Funny how the entire story changed to "well, what if Jamie thought it was painful and didn't like it? Do you agree she could have felt that way?"

How do you answer that? Is it possible Jamie is a raging psychopath and thought someone running their fingers through her hair was a massive rape in front of everyone? Sure, it's possible.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Vic's finger got stuck and he accidentally pulled a hair that was knotted. That tends to happen with longer hair. Gee, I guess he does deserve to rot for causing such horrific pain.
That or jamie ran up to him and had him run his fingers through her hair because like all mammals of the opposite sex, she wanted that Italian sausage. There's always a lot of goalpost moving going on.

TheClappening

The pimp hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That or jamie ran up to him and had him run his fingers through her hair because like all mammals of the opposite sex, she wanted that Italian sausage. There's always a lot of goalpost moving going on.
Jamie was the one to initiate contact. Vic didn't suddenly Death Note behind her and suddenly start his battery.

In her February 8th 2019 tweet, Vic somehow appeared next to her and started touching her hair.
Vic 2nd Amended Petition, page 456.
1634433283921.png

Note how she claims, at this point, Vic was giving her the creeps.

And yet here, she "thought she knew" Vic (which I guess she means he wasn't creepy?), and ran up to give him a hug. Running up to give someone who creeped you out a hug seems really, really weird.

Marchi TCPA, page 3
1634433518258.png