Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Part of it is the utter failure of the US school system. Most people under 30 today seem to be completely historically illiterate. They think, for example, slavery only existed in regards to slaves seized from Africa. The truth is slavery of light skinned people from other places including Europe had been taking place for thousands of years before modern history and pre-dates recorded history all together.

If kids actually learned these things maybe they would understand it's the oppression and subjugation of human beings that is bad instead of only viewing everything through racial division that just creates more biases and resentment.
These people will probably start convulsing if they realise that Africans literally have white slaves to this day, & the fact that Elon Musk is literally African himself, not just some African American who gwts laughed at by actual Africans, but the type of African who you can call a nigger, & it will technically be a slur. Yes, you can technically call Elon Musk a nigger.

Hell, India had a much worse condition of slavery for a much longer while compared to blacks, their history is more exciting tho. Egypt had it too which is seen in many examples, the biggest one being the construction of the Pyramid, built at a time where bulldozers & cranes weren't existent.

From what you said about the history thing, the issue stems from not teaching the history of the world all together. They teach you basics while Amercian Independence, Nazis bad (They are, but there's a nuanced contradictions to it, & they make the present intresting).

There's many things in history like Indian history of independence, knowledge of kingdoms & their workings, Indian Guerrilla Warfare Tactics alone is intriguing enough cause nowadays in modern times, Guerrilla Marketing exists. Egyptian history of rise & fall of kingdoms. Greek Mythology, which is the equivalent of a shounen manga at times, to the point where might as well just give us Saint Seiya to read.

But no, let's just talk about WWII history for the millionth time & not even tell that clearly because some people leave out details either to make one side looks superior, or to hide the issues with how war affects all badly.
In the latest chapter of the NFT Saga, Troy Baker has joined the "dark side" and announced a partnership with NFT Company called VoiceVerseNFT. A lot of people are not pleased to say the least.

Now, what the hell does this have to do with "Weeb Wars"? Well a bunch of voice actors have expressed disdain over NFTs, including this shrimp-dick cretin.

View attachment 2887866

You know Josh, if you were genuinely concerned about making money, then you maybe focus on finding a new line of work where you can actually pay your bills or better yet, afford a new personality.

Oh, speaking of broke hoes.
View attachment 2887875
I don't know what NFTs are clearly myself, I thought they were a meme term that stood for "Non Femboy Territory" at first, but I know Twitter & these cunts specifically enough to not trust their definitions.

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642225162724.png

1642225186256.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
If someone steals your art and makes an NFT out of it, how is that any worse than stealing your art in general? I mean NFTs are a dumb fad and I wouldn't buy them, but the way these people act about them is straight up retarded. And don't even get me on the hypocrisy of whining about the environment, it's no different than buying shit made in China like the Funkopops these loons all own.

Mothra88

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know what’s more unbelievable. The fact that there are still bronies or the fact that criticism of dub script adaptations is somehow whitesplaining.
I think bronies are probably getting worse now that the cartoon ended. Last I heard of them, they started creating "tulpas" in their heads of their favorite pony waifus and claiming to have psychic sex with them or something along those lines.

Last edited:

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
As we near the 3rd anniversary of this thread and the beginning of Weeb Wars. I feel as though we should acknowledge the good things that have happened since all this began.

First and foremost, Vic is still around making public appearances even though he's not apart of the industry anymore. Regardless of what happens with the lawsuit and the appeals, the end goal that the people at Funimation really wanted was (Regardless of whether they said it out loud or not) for Vic to go the way of Scott Freeman. To give you an idea of what that would entail, the last anyone heard of Scott after he served his sentence is that he was living somewhere in Nebraska, completely cut off from both the fandom, the industry and probably most if all of his family/friends because of his conviction for CP. Rekieta's coverage of the lawsuit and all of the attention surrounding it preventing that scenario from happening to Vic which could've been lethal to him. This is why they hate Rekieta and always will.

Second, the problems with Funimation and much of the American anime industry as it is are now publicly known. It's not really a closed secret anymore about the things that continue to plague the industry. All the information archived here on the Farms and online are open to anyone who wishes to look for it. There is some stuff that will probably not see that light of day for a long time but the comparison to what was known then vs now is enormous. At this point being willfully ignorant about all this is a choice, which something that will always be true about any form of information since the advent of the internet.

Third, other plans for VAs to be MeToo'd have backfired. Quinton Flynn successfully fought back against the accusations of a crazed stalker who is now scheduled to have a court hearing as a result of taking advice from LawTwitter literally as fact. The only two VAs that have been blacklisted (Eric Rolon and Alison Viktorin) was the result of committing wrongthink and while that is unfortunate, it's fully known how much of a clique Funimation is, which has the real possibility of finding new talent becoming very difficult for Funimation.

So here's to three years.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
As we near the 3rd anniversary of this thread and the beginning of Weeb Wars. I feel as though we should acknowledge the good things that have happened since all this began.

First and foremost, Vic is still around making public appearances even though he's not apart of the industry anymore. Regardless of what happens with the lawsuit and the appeals, the end goal that the people at Funimation really wanted was (Regardless of whether they said it out loud or not) for Vic to go the way of Scott Freeman. To give you an idea of what that would entail, the last anyone heard of Scott after he served his sentence is that he was living somewhere in Nebraska, completely cut off from both the fandom, the industry and probably most if all of his family/friends because of his conviction for CP. Rekieta's coverage of the lawsuit and all of the attention surrounding it preventing that scenario from happening to Vic which could've been lethal to him. This is why they hate Rekieta and always will.

Second, the problems with Funimation and much of the American anime industry as it is are now publicly known. It's not really a closed secret anymore about the things that continue to plague the industry. All the information archived here on the Farms and online are open to anyone who wishes to look for it. There is some stuff that will probably not see that light of day for a long time but the comparison to what was known then vs now is enormous. At this point being willfully ignorant about all this is a choice, which something that will always be true about any form of information since the advent of the internet.

Third, other plans for VAs to be MeToo'd have backfired. Quinton Flynn successfully fought back against the accusations of a crazed stalker who is now scheduled to have a court hearing as a result of taking advice from LawTwitter literally as fact. The only two VAs that have been blacklisted (Eric Rolon and Alison Viktorin) was the result of committing wrongthink and while that is unfortunate, it's fully known how much of a clique Funimation is, which has the real possibility of finding new talent becoming very difficult for Funimation.

So here's to three years.

I just realized, I've been living in this den of autism for three years.

Time to minecraft.
And knowing how the legal system is, here’s to the next three years.