Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Crybully tweet ranting
View attachment 3415880

ISWV Reports locked their account. Archive is buggy for me at the moment.
View attachment 3415896

"It’s sad that you think this is a gotcha, but in reality blue literally just changed his name solely to mock you and he’s not doing what you’re doing which is stalking other people’s private info and trying to mass reporting people and encouraging others to report people on KV"
"It’s literally just a name change nice try though, I’ve known @blueredparadigm for 4 years the dude only changes his profile name solely to mock people who harass and bully people, he did this with TDAMarksman, he did this with jack O’Connor, he’s a troll-"
View attachment 3415897View attachment 3415899
"-you dug the hole reports when you chose to look up my irl name, stalk my Facebook, my work history and then threatened me with my name and former workplace, you climb out of it yourself"
wow
View attachment 3415890View attachment 3415891
The funny thing about it is I'm not shocked there's a KickVic Reports account given some of them said some nasty shit let's see if half of them don't get Thanos snapped. lol

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
You know....

With SCOTUS overturning federal protection of abortion, and Texas most likely going the abortion ban route, and most of the Texas VAs probably being pro-abortion, I wonder if we're going to see a mass voice actor exodus out of Texas in the near future.
And head to California to try and make it big? Sounds like typical actor behavior.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao and kv thinks ISWV people are cringe for bragging about getting blocked by them.
It's pathetic that double standards are the only ones kv has.
Especially because nine times out of ten it's just some gay blocklist anyway and the person has no idea who you even are. That said if I ever made a sock Twitter again I'd always follow a few "problematic" accounts just to see who blocks me preemptively.

Mothra1988

kiwifarms.net
You know....

With SCOTUS overturning federal protection of abortion, and Texas most likely going the abortion ban route, and most of the Texas VAs probably being pro-abortion, I wonder if we're going to see a mass voice actor exodus out of Texas in the near future.
Hollywood media companies could also try to "boycott" states like Texas.

TheClappening

TheFingering
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bet the VAs are gonna end up somewhere like Colorado and start their own rendition of the Tranch but for their faggy anime cabal. That would be the ideal outcome for us, because it would certainly be a shit show.
Go (back) to California where you can abort, but you'll get raped by taxes. Or stay in affordable Texas but no abortion for you.

I guess they could alway get Ron remote induced miscarriages.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bet the VAs are gonna end up somewhere like Colorado and start their own rendition of the Tranch but for their faggy anime cabal. That would be the ideal outcome for us, because it would certainly be a shit show.
🤣🤣🤣

Jamie, Daman, Michelle, Kara, Tatum, his cumslut, and fat whale all living out in a Ruby Ridge like place. Lots of shrubbery and pine trees.
And when the ATF (portrayed in film by Isabelle Huppert, Michael Shannon, Viola Davis, and Song-kang Ho) invades on their first attempt, the ranchers use different character voices to try to throw them off.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
You know....

They only exist in Texas because Texas is a right-to-work, anti-union state meaning Funimation/Crunchyroll/etc. can hire them on the cheap compared to unionized VAs in California or New York. Most right-to-work, anti-union states are also the states most likely to ban abortion meaning they either lrn2contraception or their clique loses all their power as they flee to a different state and run against some other clique of faggy unionized VAs.

But I don't think they have much to worry about. Chris Sabat will pay for their abortions, just like he always has.

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net

stand1.JPG

FWDkjhpWIAExHi5.png
FWDkl7_XoAIvu6Y.png

FWDkohdXgAIpwVp.jpg

Kridley664

"Do I need a reason to be cruel to idiots?"
kiwifarms.net
How do these "people" think they're on the "right side of history" when they have to lie/rewrite history on a constant basis to defend these dumb lying whores.
Because they don't judge a person by the content of their character, but instead what set of genitals is between their legs, and of course, their political stance.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
How do these "people" think they're on the "right side of history" when they have to lie/rewrite history on a constant basis to defend these dumb lying whores.
Because history is written by the winners. That’s what they actually believe.

And I guess the myths and folklore are written by the losers.