Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
So. Raised by Wolves got a letter, eh.

But there's no way RbW has been around long enough to have gotten a letter yet.

Renfamous, on the other hand...

... Could Renfamous be moving all her anti-Vic stuff to Raised by Wolves because some letter specifically mentioned her "Renfamous twitter account?"

Wouldn't that be a hoot? If she was trying to dodge discovery by just moving to a sock?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a certain Minnesota lawyer would like to see it happen.

I guess it really depends on whether she's actually damaging EvS in some way. I don't follow ComicsGate too closely. Having more than hurt fee fees is what differentiates a lawsuit from a lolsuit, IMHO.
It’s more likely for harassment purposes, Ren and SJW Spider-man keep trying to get his YT channel and Twitter deplatformed and he’s getting justifiably sick of it.

EVS has a lot of baggage in how he actually got into Comicsgate and became one of it’s biggest members. I tend to give him a lot of breaks because I saw first hand how he was unpersoned from an industry he worked in for 2 decades over a nazi joke he did on a sketch book from 10 years ago.

Captain Manning

Tears in the rain.
kiwifarms.net

But there's no way RbW has been around long enough to have gotten a letter yet.

Renfamous, on the other hand...

... Could Renfamous be moving all her anti-Vic stuff to Raised by Wolves because some letter specifically mentioned her "Renfamous twitter account?"

Wouldn't that be a hoot? If she was trying to dodge discovery by just moving to a sock?
She hasn't completely stopped talking about Vic on the Renfamous account. It's just that RbW is being more blatant with their libel.

I think it's a sock of hers.

Can I prove it? No. Not really. It's just that the timing is very suspect.

Did she get a letter? Maybe.

If she's in round 1, you'll know next week anyways.

You seriously think that wasn't a shitpost?
If I didn't know what I know, I'd say 100% it was a shitpost.

Given what I know, I'd say it's in the realm of possibility they got a letter.

Of course, there's a lot of variables here.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't completely stopped talking about Vic on the Renfamous account. It's just that RbW is being more blatant with their libel.

I think it's a sock of hers.

Can I prove it? No. Not really. It's just that the timing is very suspect.

Did she get a letter? Maybe.

If she's in round 1, you'll know next week anyways.

If I didn't know what I know, I'd say 100% it was a shitpost.

Given what I know, I'd say it's in the realm of possibility they got a letter.

Of course, there's a lot of variables here.
It's obviously a shitpost. Reeefamous is not that smart.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, "like 20 followers every time I zing him" might be about right, or maybe slightly overstated. She's been on a slight upward climb since about January when the Weeb Wars kicked off. (It'd be interesting to know what happened, if anything, to cause the decline of 2018-Q4. Unless I'm reading it wrong and she lost a big chunk of her followers in January, in which case jumping on #kickvic might've been what did it.)
The reason she jumped into the Weebwars is that Comicsgate stopped responding to her and EVS finally followed this advice that people had been saying for ages. She immedialy lost relevance once the players stopped engaging and needed to find another controversy to stick too. I'd bet good money that if she ever did a interview about WW it would expose her as knowing nothing about the issues and how idiotic her solutions are, just the same as her CG interview.
@Captain Manning, care to explain WHY giving the orca a thread is a bad idea?
What others have said by now. Also before she was doxed, she was warned by some CG sperg and has done a decent job of deleting / privating old accounts, so a lot of good info is gone. Another reason is why? She claims to be listed as the 68th most important comics person, but what does she do? All of it is twitter sperging, that's it.

She was put 68th because Rich Johnson named Ya boi as ~85th the year before and got a huge industry push-back for it. Zach even called it, saying he would be dropped off the list the following year, despite crowdfunding 2 books totaling ~600k + separate 15k tranny charity challenge and getting fucked by and suing Mark Waid. Another example - EVS had the largest crowdfunded comicbook ever? after leaving the industry a 25+ year veteran (20 with DC), grew his YT channel by ~80k subs, has more twitter followers and was named ~78? or so in the same list.

It'd be like having a thread for the Krassentstein brothers, except at least they occasionally do more stupid shit then just tweet.
You'd be better off just running a bot that captures and archives all of her tweets.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
You seriously think that wasn't a shitpost?
This. I'll add my "vote" to RbW proving that they wish they were important enough to get a letter, further adding to my suspicion that it's BigBlueBitch. RbW hasn't even existed long enough for anyone to serve... unless BHBH has absolute light speed connections to subpoena info requests from Twitter, they get them immediately, and they can process the results instantly into an identity.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It’s more likely for harassment purposes, Ren and SJW Spider-man keep trying to get his YT channel and Twitter deplatformed and he’s getting justifiably sick of it.

EVS has a lot of baggage in how he actually got into Comicsgate and became one of it’s biggest members. I tend to give him a lot of breaks because I saw first hand how he was unpersoned from an industry he worked in for 2 decades over a nazi joke he did on a sketch book from 10 years ago.
Don't forget that EVS is also vastly more talented than any of his detractors. There is no way of escaping the fact that these cunts are gunning after him because they resent that he is better than they'd ever be if they worked at it for a million years.

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 720568

RbW has gone on to Todd Haberkorn
This person's brain is entropic. Why should anyone still care about their antics?

...oh, right, the person might be a Ren sockpuppet-- in which case, we would have been looking at an unrefined and pathetic display. I mean, we're looking at that right now, but it'd be worse if this was a Ren sockpuppet.

• Agree
Reactions: SinglePlayerCarl

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Does this stupid bitch know that Todd has a lawyer as well? Good job idiot, you're just nailed yourself to the wall again for naught.
Maybe the strategy is to create so many lawsuits they lose all the money trying to get them all. AKA they are relying on BHBH to be completely stupid ( Ummmm BHBH I don't think you are just FYI)

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Do not give blue orca a thread, she'll funnel it into more victim bux for her friend's indiegogo and be one step closer to that blue checkmark. Document it, reee at it in private if she rustles you that much but do not give her a solo show at sea world.

I'm still in the "RbW is an orca sock" camp, the response baiting and outrageous remarks they make are 100% the same MO that she had when she latched onto the #kickvic drama. Shame there's no way to unmask her like a Scooby Doo villain.