Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

beardium

kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe Shane has some kind of mental illness, but Dominique at least has something else going on in her life, and had some level of costhot clout at cons. It's just mind-boggling to me to think she's just such a drama-hungry cunt she doesn't care if she catches a subpoena, or worse.
If dominique is gonna get a subpeona i hope it comes out she was banging chris sabat. Would be fucking sweet to see a divorce between sabat and his wife. Dominique probably won't get a divorce herself tho since her husband is a cuck.

Kill all whales

kiwifarms.net

So this is the guy that guy that keeps saying that there is no lawsuit and you should respect funimation actors even if they're trashy human beings.he says you should respect all funimation va except from vic.that his logic.

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
So this is the guy that guy that keeps saying that there is no lawsuit and you should respect funimation actors even if they're trashy human beings.he says you should respect all funimation va except from vic.that his logic.
I wonder just how many drugs he shoved up his ass in order to get such a mind bending, reality smashing train of logic moving.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net

Guess he found out where the white women at.

PrinceofAllCucks

kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, this troon was staffing a convention, Vic didn't fawn all over it, so it wants to destroy him.
Sidenote: This is, at minimum, the third troon I've seen aggressively siding with #KickVic
I've approached this exceptional person(?) in the past. Claimed to have received an ass grab from Vic in a green room, but didn't want to provide which con it happened at because "that's private information."

DeadFry

kiwifarms.net
I've approached this exceptional person(?) in the past. Claimed to have received an ass grab from Vic in a green room, but didn't want to provide which con it happened at because "that's private information."
I actually laughed out loud when I read that.
Pressing X to doubt. That thing doesn't pass now, probably less so, in the past. Despite Vic's super-gay fashion sense, the dude appears to be overtly hetero. Maybe that's the issue ... these troons didn't get what they wanted from him.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino