Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
Is it sad that I actually thought this screencap was genuine for a minute?
Got my hopes up and let me down, now I know how my dad feels at the store.

Troons will always join a screeching hate mob, thinking that if they white knight hard enough, the m'ladies they respect and believe (unless they don't want men in their locker rooms) will suck the girl penis.
I thought it was part of the whole "roleplaying as a woman but trying way too hard to shout look at me I'm a woman" thing that they mostly have going. Obviously they take the ostensibly "pro woman" side of any debate like a woman should right? Seems like something that would make sense from the outside looking in.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Bulma supposed to be known for her high intelligence and competence and not for looking like some whorish gutter slut? #respeckwhammins #objectification
Actually bulmas whole thing is that she has the personality of a dumb thot except she has an engineering degree.

She wants to use the dragon balls for vanity (when she knows that there's a universe that was doomed by the dragon balls being used frivolously), she dumps yamcha for a hotter, badder boy. gets knocked up by a dude she barely knows who doesn't give a shit about her. Brings a child to a battlefield and decides to be dead weight on a hostile alien planet. Etc.

I honestly believe Shane has some kind of mental illness, but Dominique at least has something else going on in her life, and had some level of costhot clout at cons. It's just mind-boggling to me to think she's just such a drama-hungry cunt she doesn't care if she catches a subpoena, or worse.
Lets be real here, the question isn't why they're doing this. What they do is no different than what people on all sorts of websites have been doing for 2 decades. The difference is that they're either too arrogant or too stupid to do it anonymously or in a guy fawkes mask.

Shane seems to enjoy the attention, thousands of people know who he is when before no one ever has. He has senpais on the #KickVic side noticing him.

Dominique Skye is someone none of us had ever heard of before this, and I go out of my way to consume thot content for free. But now she gets to play the villain (or the victim) to a whole new audience, whilst venting her obvious mean girl tendencies.

Marzgurl is in the same boat, so is pridemore.

The only question is if they think they can't/won't be sued or lose everything when #KickVic dies, or if they're too stupid to think that far ahead. I think the stake that the actual VAs and Ron have in this is far harder to figure out tbh.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
So out of weebwars, gamersgate and comics gate who has the worst idiots ? I never followed cg or gg so i can't tell but for me its fucking hard to imagine anyone dumber than kickvic as the opposition.

We have all sorts of clown in this shitshow.
GG was the lolcow singularity. From nothing came an entire universe of dipshits for us to laugh at. None of this other crap comes even close.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
thats only after the original series, when the writters had no clue what to do.
Doesn't she try to bribe goku by flashing him in original DB? isn't her primary desire for magical wish granting orbs to get herself a boyfriend rather than feed the hungry or remove evil or whatever?

She was always basically a dumb thot who was also an engineering prodigy. But that's not a criticism, I like Bulma

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she try to bribe goku by flashing him in original DB? isn't her primary desire for magical wish granting orbs to get herself a boyfriend rather than feed the hungry or remove evil or whatever?
She flashes Roshi, and thats the round of dragonballs that gets them pantys i think.

She was always basically a dumb thot who was also an engineering prodigy. But that's not a criticism, I like Bulma
she was a whole character in DB, less in DBZ(like everyone) and even less in later stuff(like everyone).

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
Probably would suit the PULL Gawking thread more.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net

She trades flashing her underwear to the turtle hermit for a ball, but Goku took it off her trying to figure out where her dick is. She was the first girl he had ever encountered and kind of panicked when it was missing.

Oolong shapeshifts into her later to flash someone, and Yamucha peeps her in the shower at some point.

I don't think she ever intentionally flashes any skin.

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
PULL can't control thots (pun intended). What a surprise.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
She trades flashing her underwear to the turtle hermit for a ball, but Goku took it off her trying to figure out where her dick is. She was the first girl he had ever encountered and kind of panicked when it was missing.
Im not even sure how old she is supposed to be at that point. could be illegal in the uk.

She is also alot better drawn and animated at that point in time.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino