Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, this troon was staffing a convention, Vic didn't fawn all over it, so it wants to destroy him.
Sidenote: This is, at minimum, the third troon I've seen aggressively siding with #KickVic
Troons will always join a screeching hate mob, thinking that if they white knight hard enough, the m'ladies they respect and believe (unless they don't want men in their locker rooms) will suck the girl penis.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
So out of weebwars, gamersgate and comics gate who has the worst idiots ? I never followed cg or gg so i can't tell but for me its fucking hard to imagine anyone dumber than kickvic as the opposition.
We have all sorts of clown in this shitshow.
GG spawned legendary cows like sargon "wouldn't even rape you" of akkad and brianna "running for congress" wu
none of the comicsgate or kickvic people are even close to this level of lolcowdom

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760353
Good to know these people want heads to roll, nothing else.
If they consider this childish then why am I hearing clown music when Marchi hid from being served and MoRonica and their lawyer giving the dumbest ill-put together reply to their subpoena? Why is that post oozing with autism on par with Clawshrimpy? Sorry to bring another unrelated cow over but if you change the avatar and username the similarity is uncanny.

PrinceofAllCucks

kiwifarms.net
So out of weebwars, gamersgate and comics gate who has the worst idiots ? I never followed cg or gg so i can't tell but for me its fucking hard to imagine anyone dumber than kickvic as the opposition.

We have all sorts of clown in this shitshow.
It feels like the only reason we're seeing the exceptionalism in such full force is because this is so entrenched in the legal system. You never know someone's inability to comprehend language until they start trying to speak legalese.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons will always join a screeching hate mob, thinking that if they white knight hard enough, the m'ladies they respect and believe (unless they don't want men in their locker rooms) will suck the girl penis.
That, and I think all these disgusting creatures believe that claiming sexual harassment somehow makes them real women. Troons are sick like that.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was part of the whole "roleplaying as a woman but trying way too hard to shout look at me I'm a woman" thing that they mostly have going. Obviously they take the ostensibly "pro woman" side of any debate like a woman should right? Seems like something that would make sense from the outside looking in.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Bulma supposed to be known for her high intelligence and competence and not for looking like some whorish gutter slut? #respeckwhammins #objectification
Actually bulmas whole thing is that she has the personality of a dumb thot except she has an engineering degree.

She wants to use the dragon balls for vanity (when she knows that there's a universe that was doomed by the dragon balls being used frivolously), she dumps yamcha for a hotter, badder boy. gets knocked up by a dude she barely knows who doesn't give a shit about her. Brings a child to a battlefield and decides to be dead weight on a hostile alien planet. Etc.

I honestly believe Shane has some kind of mental illness, but Dominique at least has something else going on in her life, and had some level of costhot clout at cons. It's just mind-boggling to me to think she's just such a drama-hungry cunt she doesn't care if she catches a subpoena, or worse.
Lets be real here, the question isn't why they're doing this. What they do is no different than what people on all sorts of websites have been doing for 2 decades. The difference is that they're either too arrogant or too stupid to do it anonymously or in a guy fawkes mask.

Shane seems to enjoy the attention, thousands of people know who he is when before no one ever has. He has senpais on the #KickVic side noticing him.

Dominique Skye is someone none of us had ever heard of before this, and I go out of my way to consume thot content for free. But now she gets to play the villain (or the victim) to a whole new audience, whilst venting her obvious mean girl tendencies.

Marzgurl is in the same boat, so is pridemore.

The only question is if they think they can't/won't be sued or lose everything when #KickVic dies, or if they're too stupid to think that far ahead. I think the stake that the actual VAs and Ron have in this is far harder to figure out tbh.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino