Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
It'll probably be the most amount of attention he'll receive from anyone for the rest of the year.
I think the judgement victory celebration will garner more pointing and laughing, but that going down by the end of the year is optimistic, unless y'know, Funimation settles and everyone else shrivels up like Soye's cock when he gets done prepping the bull.

PrinceofAllCucks

kiwifarms.net
Im not even sure how old she is supposed to be at that point. could be illegal in the uk.

She is also alot better drawn and animated at that point in time.
Pretty sure in dragonball she was like 15/16

I think the judgement victory celebration will garner more pointing and laughing, but that going down by the end of the year is optimistic, unless y'know, Funimation settles and everyone else shrivels up like Soye's cock when he gets done prepping the bull.
At this point, if Funi doesn't settle and throw this circus under the bus, they're gonna be looking at paying out a hell of a lot more than just a million.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
She flashes Roshi, and thats the round of dragonballs that gets them pantys i think.
Except, when Monica flashes someone, it's more like a Solar Flare.

(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
Heh, "anti-spam." Yeah, I bet. Guess they finally realized banning literally everyone was a bit short-sighted. lol

Slab Bulkhead

kiwifarms.net
Except, when Monica flashes someone, it's more like a Solar Flare.

Heh, "anti-spam." Yeah, I bet. Guess they finally realized banning literally everyone was a bit short-sighted. lol
I doubt there was as many, if any cases of threats, and while perhaps a few trolls those are easily ignored. Nah my bets are this is just so they can create a safespace so they can defame Vic with impunity and nobody can point out the obvious flaws in their logic.

Dopey Cunt

Slow down your passion fire.
kiwifarms.net
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
Who would care enough to threaten PULL? They are literally harmless. Something smells like fish.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
On another note, MarzGurl's GFM has only had one $5 donation in the last 5 days. It's from someone named POOOP KING and that person's only other donation was to Vic's GFM 11 weeks ago. Guess he's having fun with all of this and trying to keep it going.

Still no update on there from her on what's happening with her supposed lawsuit either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
On another note, MarzGurl's GFM has only had one $5 donation in the last 5 days. It's from someone named POOOP KING and that person's only other donation was to Vic's GFM 11 weeks ago. Guess he's having fun with all of this and trying to keep it going.

Still no update on there from her on what's happening with her supposed lawsuit either.
its simple. she paid her lawyer 1500$ to call her a fucking moron that has no leg to stand on legally, then she probably pocketed the rest of the money to buy cat food.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
its simple. she paid her lawyer 1500$ to call her a fucking moron that has no leg to stand on legally, then she probably pocketed the rest of the money to buy cat food.
She ought to have just spent it on cats. After all, how will she complete her transformation into her final form as a crazy cat lady without more cats?

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Im not even sure how old she is supposed to be at that point. could be illegal in the uk.

She is also alot better drawn and animated at that point in time.
She is 16 at the start of the journey. Like a year later at the first World Martial Arts Tournament, Krillin and Goku claim they are 13 and 12 respectively. At least thats what they claim in the english dub.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but Vic said in his latest stream he is going to be appearing at two more events:
Super WorldCon San Jose:
Official Websites: https://superworldcon.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/superworldcon/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Super-World-Con-263376791211120/?modal=admin_todo_tour

and is going to a signing at a mall in Jacksonville, North Carolina at the end of May. Can anyone get info on this?

UPDATED Remaining Vic Appearances List in 2019:
Puerto Rico Comic Con (May 17-19) [This Weekend]
The Neutral Zone Fan Weekend (May 24-26)
Signing at Jacksonville, North Carolina: TBA (Sometime at the end of May, in a mall)
Savannah Mega Comic Con (June 8-9)
Anime Matsuri (June 13-16)
Super WorldCon San Jose (June 28-30) [Vic revealed it, the site is not updated to reflect it. Look for official announcement]
Bubba Fest (August 23-25)
HawaiiCon (September 26-29)

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino