Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
So out of weebwars, gamersgate and comics gate who has the worst idiots ? I never followed cg or gg so i can't tell but for me its fucking hard to imagine anyone dumber than kickvic as the opposition.

We have all sorts of clown in this shitshow.
GG was the lolcow singularity. From nothing came an entire universe of dipshits for us to laugh at. None of this other crap comes even close.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
thats only after the original series, when the writters had no clue what to do.
Doesn't she try to bribe goku by flashing him in original DB? isn't her primary desire for magical wish granting orbs to get herself a boyfriend rather than feed the hungry or remove evil or whatever?

She was always basically a dumb thot who was also an engineering prodigy. But that's not a criticism, I like Bulma

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she try to bribe goku by flashing him in original DB? isn't her primary desire for magical wish granting orbs to get herself a boyfriend rather than feed the hungry or remove evil or whatever?
She flashes Roshi, and thats the round of dragonballs that gets them pantys i think.

She was always basically a dumb thot who was also an engineering prodigy. But that's not a criticism, I like Bulma
she was a whole character in DB, less in DBZ(like everyone) and even less in later stuff(like everyone).

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
Probably would suit the PULL Gawking thread more.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net

She trades flashing her underwear to the turtle hermit for a ball, but Goku took it off her trying to figure out where her dick is. She was the first girl he had ever encountered and kind of panicked when it was missing.

Oolong shapeshifts into her later to flash someone, and Yamucha peeps her in the shower at some point.

I don't think she ever intentionally flashes any skin.

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
(Dunno if allowed here, but it's in relation to Vic. However, if not allowed here, please redirect)

Apparently, the Vic Mignogna Forum on PULL (and it's users) have been getting so many threats and trolls (both on the Forum and in PMs), that the Owner of PULL has stepped in (even the PULL Moderators couldn't do anything). Big OOF!
PULL can't control thots (pun intended). What a surprise.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
She trades flashing her underwear to the turtle hermit for a ball, but Goku took it off her trying to figure out where her dick is. She was the first girl he had ever encountered and kind of panicked when it was missing.
Im not even sure how old she is supposed to be at that point. could be illegal in the uk.

She is also alot better drawn and animated at that point in time.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
It'll probably be the most amount of attention he'll receive from anyone for the rest of the year.
I think the judgement victory celebration will garner more pointing and laughing, but that going down by the end of the year is optimistic, unless y'know, Funimation settles and everyone else shrivels up like Soye's cock when he gets done prepping the bull.

PrinceofAllCucks

kiwifarms.net
Im not even sure how old she is supposed to be at that point. could be illegal in the uk.

She is also alot better drawn and animated at that point in time.
Pretty sure in dragonball she was like 15/16

I think the judgement victory celebration will garner more pointing and laughing, but that going down by the end of the year is optimistic, unless y'know, Funimation settles and everyone else shrivels up like Soye's cock when he gets done prepping the bull.
At this point, if Funi doesn't settle and throw this circus under the bus, they're gonna be looking at paying out a hell of a lot more than just a million.

AStupidMonkey

kiwifarms.net
She flashes Roshi, and thats the round of dragonballs that gets them pantys i think.
Except, when Monica flashes someone, it's more like a Solar Flare.

Heh, "anti-spam." Yeah, I bet. Guess they finally realized banning literally everyone was a bit short-sighted. lol

Slab Bulkhead

kiwifarms.net
Except, when Monica flashes someone, it's more like a Solar Flare.

Heh, "anti-spam." Yeah, I bet. Guess they finally realized banning literally everyone was a bit short-sighted. lol
I doubt there was as many, if any cases of threats, and while perhaps a few trolls those are easily ignored. Nah my bets are this is just so they can create a safespace so they can defame Vic with impunity and nobody can point out the obvious flaws in their logic.

Dopey Cunt

Laughing in tiddies.
kiwifarms.net

Who would care enough to threaten PULL? They are literally harmless. Something smells like fish.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
On another note, MarzGurl's GFM has only had one $5 donation in the last 5 days. It's from someone named POOOP KING and that person's only other donation was to Vic's GFM 11 weeks ago. Guess he's having fun with all of this and trying to keep it going.

Still no update on there from her on what's happening with her supposed lawsuit either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net
On another note, MarzGurl's GFM has only had one $5 donation in the last 5 days. It's from someone named POOOP KING and that person's only other donation was to Vic's GFM 11 weeks ago. Guess he's having fun with all of this and trying to keep it going.

Still no update on there from her on what's happening with her supposed lawsuit either.
its simple. she paid her lawyer 1500$ to call her a fucking moron that has no leg to stand on legally, then she probably pocketed the rest of the money to buy cat food.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino