Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Kiomei

Like I give a fuck
kiwifarms.net
Things to take from this stream.

1. Soye is fucked harder than Africa. Galaxy brained schemes are completely laid out in beautiful text form. This applies not only to KC, but other cons involved with canceling Vic as well.

2. Daman Mills and Sarah Wiedenheft copy pasted cancellation statements in email to KC, lived together and are complicit in conspiracy to breach contract because of Vic's appearance.

3. Two entries to "shit we already know" - entertainers are assholes, and don't fuck costhots. Wise words of a sperg.

4. Cody is a furfag with a comic and a dead youtube channel, and can't be relied upon to produce accurate information in a timely manner.

5. There's an hour long part of the video where you can black out and be better for it. TLDR: Cody hates ISWV youtubers for being clickbaity and money-grifting. Big deal. Just watch Rackets.

6. Nick dropped some naughty words when Pedofection reared its ugly face late into the stream.

7. I'm glad to be a Kiwi.

Anything else?
Reposting here for ease of access and less autism.

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net

I Love Beef

お前はもう。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lynzee, want to know what's sadder?

When you work with a bunch of cucks into the future you just described in your #metoo story and the community still has to deal with their shit today as they become adults. Oh, and you don't deal with that, and instead guide your blame onto others who don't deserve it.

I've read shit on weeb stories on Tumblr that were more terrifying than this. Get a real job, Loveridge.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Seems believable, but this really just fits into the assessment that many of these women had bad experiences with men in their formative years, either with their father or an abusive first boyfriend, and never appropriately came to terms with it. Content to just harbor their angst at ALL men in general. Makes it easier to trash the life of some dude you barely know if you just assume he's bad because of whats between his legs.

Huitzilopochtli

High brow shitposter
kiwifarms.net
So, I just finished reading in on the whole WeebWars. The only real question I have is the following: Is it too much to hope that a conservative Texas court orders the stupid be waterboarded out of these jackasses with Kerosene? It seems to me that the defendants' primary experience with any legal system is rules lawyering D&D 3E. I can't help but think that in older times this case would be solved with an exorcist rather than a court.

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
So, I just finished reading in on the whole WeebWars. The only real question I have is the following: Is it too much to hope that a conservative Texas court orders the stupid be waterboarded out of these jackasses with Kerosene? It seems to me that the defendants' primary experience with any legal system is rules lawyering D&D 3E. I can't help but think that in older times this case would be solved with an exorcist rather than a court.
They're not consistent and attentive enough to rules lawyer D&D.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
$10 says if you were to run down most of the elements in this story they would prove to be almost entirely embellished. No local college anime club with a dreamy blonde sparkly vampire type leader who controlled them like a cult. No buying the anime’s with the hard earned babysitting money. No Mom watching the sleazy blonde college kid hit on her 13 year old daughter and invite her to college events. (And What College would even allow that? This was 1998! That shit largely was forbidden beginning in the 70’s.) It feels like some sort of erotic virtue signaling fan fiction.

Seems believable, but this really just fits into the assessment that many of these women had bad experiences with men in their formative years, either with their father or an abusive first boyfriend, and never appropriately came to terms with it. Content to just harbor their angst at ALL men in general. Makes it easier to trash the life of some dude you barely know if you just assume he's bad because of whats between his legs.
This is the entirety of it all. This is the recurring theme. These women come together as a group to discuss their traumas, and project them all onto some poor clueless sap with the misfortune to catch their attention.

Monica - claims Vic Sexually Assaulted her, because some action he did “triggered her” over some past trauma when she was younger. He clearly is a Rapist!

Marzgurl - Starts #kickvic And begins the dogpile, because Vic is an older friendly presenter at the cons, who in some way reminds her a little of the actual fucking Rapist that she was besties with for years. She can expunge her guilt by proclaiming this new Monster to be destroyed!

Lynzee - May or May not have some traumatic past event with a charming blonde older man, related to anime. So clearly this other older charming blonde man who works in the anime industry is the same thing and must be destroyed!

Marchi - Well Marchi just hates anything with a penis. Yeah there may be some actual honest to god trauma somewhere in her past, because there sure as shit is a fuckton of unresolved anger. They could have named ANY male VA and Marchi would be crusading to set him on fire.

Samantha Inoue Hart - I think Hero Hei had up an interesting blog post by her the other day. It told us everything one needs to know about why she was piling on. It was a long form post of her ragging on Vic. And what she had against him. The telling point is there were no stories involving Sexual Harassment of herself or others. It was 100 grievances about petty workplace bullshit and imagined slights. He is a pompous vain arrogant and inconsiderate co-worker. Not deliberately. From her description he just moves through the workplace like a bull in a China shop, obtuse to the bruised feelings around him. Stuff like he once came over and dragged her over to act as a translator for a Japanese VA without asking politely first. Oh please oh please alert the authorities.

So what it comes down to is none of the claims against Vic in any way involve sex. They don’t involve harassment. The closest they get is he may have dogged some other VA’s ex girlfriend. But she isn’t the one complaining. She consensually went with him. It’s the ex boyfriend that is making accusations. Learn not to be a Cuck dude! This is the exact same shit we have been seeing play out on college campuses for years now. Declare victimhood, then seek a convenient target to retro actively be a victim of, and destroy it.

View attachment 761106

Ok, my dumbass needs to stop not believing Nick sources. Everytime I'm amazed that they were true. Even the jellybean story which was too ridiculous to be true.
Whatever Ron is paying his lousy lawyer, is not enough.

And God help me forever thinking this, but given the unbelievable stupidity we have now seen, I almost think it would be fascinating to take a stroll through any and all dm’s between Ron and Shane.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Samantha Inoue Hart - I think Hero Hei had up an interesting blog post by her the other day. It told us everything one needs to know about why she was piling on.
She's just a fat, crazy, skinhead lunatic and is literally angry that he didn't hit on her because she's a scary looking uggo.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
She's just a fat, crazy, skinhead lunatic and is literally angry that he didn't hit on her because she's a scary looking uggo.
Oh no. I wish I could find the text version of her blog posts. It’s a litany of why Vic should be driven from the industry and branded a pedophile. And it is literally all “he ate somebodies sandwich” tier petty office bullshit.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
So I want you guys to take a moment and read this (yes, I'm reetarded sometimes but fuck if I care what Twitter people think of me) and see if your conclusion comes up the same as mine. Screw archiving this though.

(Sorry this shit ended up all over the place)

And guess what I saw what the bio was

If Ty wasn't loaded with that many targets, I would suggest he look into Anime Expo because I've seen a lot of this aggression about Vic stem from people affiliated with them. I have a feeling that his attitude and frustration there has something to do with why so many people are aggressive and hateful to the guy to the point it's unbelievable. If it were like a couple, I'd ignore it but this is like numbers 8 and 9 if we include James Lee aka BatShane. It's just an odd observation I noticed in all of this. Nobody says he did anything illegal there, but seems to keep coming back to AE which he is "Blacklisted" at.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh no. I wish I could find the text version of her blog posts. It’s a litany of why Vic should be driven from the industry and branded a pedophile. And it is literally all “he ate somebodies sandwich” tier petty office bullshit.
That fat whore was probably just angry that he ate one of the many sandwiches she had planned to eat that hour.

wickedlilium

kiwifarms.net
So I want you guys to take a moment and read this (yes, I'm reetarded sometimes but fuck if I care what Twitter people think of me) and see if your conclusion comes up the same as mine. Screw archiving this though.

View attachment 761234
View attachment 761238
View attachment 761239
View attachment 761245
View attachment 761246
(Sorry this shit ended up all over the place)

And guess what I saw what the bio was

If Ty wasn't loaded with that many targets, I would suggest he look into Anime Expo because I've seen a lot of this aggression about Vic stem from people affiliated with them. I have a feeling that his attitude and frustration there has something to do with why so many people are aggressive and hateful to the guy to the point it's unbelievable. If it were like a couple, I'd ignore it but this is like numbers 8 and 9 if we include James Lee aka BatShane. It's just an odd observation I noticed in all of this. Nobody says he did anything illegal there, but seems to keep coming back to AE which he is "Blacklisted" at.
So is Vic out of war funds already?

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino