Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
If it literally bothers you guys, I will stop with the Twitter randos. Hell, call me an idiot as I don't care what people think. If I see something unusual or different I post it and it's just more convenient to post the whole convo when it is them sperging a lot. I posted 2 in total and only posted James Lee once he became relevant a month or so after I knew the name.

If I were just in it for the asspats I'd have joined PULL calling Vic the stupidest most damaging things for attention. I'm mostly in it for the Lolz and to deliver lolz.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761308
View attachment 761307

Scalps for the Scalp God!

Looks like they only got warnings this time.
Nope, czar is suspended. I also had him reported. Josh Clark also got another warning, sadly no suspension.

So I want you guys to take a moment and read this (yes, I'm reetarded sometimes but fuck if I care what Twitter people think of me) and see if your conclusion comes up the same as mine. Screw archiving this though.

View attachment 761234
View attachment 761238
View attachment 761239
View attachment 761245
View attachment 761246
(Sorry this shit ended up all over the place)

And guess what I saw what the bio was

If Ty wasn't loaded with that many targets, I would suggest he look into Anime Expo because I've seen a lot of this aggression about Vic stem from people affiliated with them. I have a feeling that his attitude and frustration there has something to do with why so many people are aggressive and hateful to the guy to the point it's unbelievable. If it were like a couple, I'd ignore it but this is like numbers 8 and 9 if we include James Lee aka BatShane. It's just an odd observation I noticed in all of this. Nobody says he did anything illegal there, but seems to keep coming back to AE which he is "Blacklisted" at.
He should abstain from soy tard cum for a while, his estrogen is flaring up.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Chuck Huber says he hung out with Vic and his mom yesterday after someone calls him out as a kickvic VA.

Those other tweets were already gone by the time I saw this, but I'm guessing the "she's good" is referring to Vic's mom.
Vic repeatedly called him his friend and how they do things together, so how would 3rd party come to that conclusion?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Vic repeatedly called him his friend and how they do things together, so how would 3rd party come to that conclusion?
Probably because of this tweet:

At first, I was upset with Chuck Huber for this. Now, I see that he was probably cowed into making that tweet.

As for this tweet:

Mr. Huber, I understand you mistakenly went into the same bathroom as Mr. Gompertz did.
However, you did not shame yourself by recording yourself in a stall as he did. You get a pass, for now.

Last edited:

Mashallah

My pronouns are me, my, and myself.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't one of his accusers got her #metoo too? Which is also one of the leaders of The Woman's March?
Yeah. Asia Argento. She was dating Anthony Bordain. Photos of her cheating on him leaked the day before he killed himself, and much later, despite being one of the first #MeToo, some actor and former child actor who played her son came forward with a story, texts, and pictures that she manipulated and statutory raped him.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Asia Argento. She was dating Anthony Bordain. Photos of her cheating on him leaked the day before he killed himself, and much later, despite being one of the first #MeToo, some actor and former child actor who played her son came forward with a story, texts, and pictures that she manipulated and statutory raped him.
And now they are denounced by one of the founders because of their connection with the domestic terrorists Nation of Islam. What a dum dum. I mean sure they got Weinstein shitcanned but looks like that's what they are all useful for and they are better disbanded at this point. After all that MoRonica, Marchi, and Armzgurl thinks that their claims won't be under scrutiny? Clout chasers gotta chase clout.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
At first, I was upset with Chuck Huber for this. Now, I see that he was probably cowed into making that tweet.
Gotta be a rough spot to be in. Stand up for your friend and refuse to bow to bullshit or agree with assholes to avoid losing your career and be thought of as condoning rape for the rest of your life.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino