Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

My question is who was exactly that did some stupid stunt (something sexual I believe) a few years back in a convention (presumably intoxicated) that was mentioned before?
That was Amanda Winn Lee.

She allegedly broke into a con's liquor storage, got absolutely fucking smashed, and then later climbed up on stage in front of kids and minors and started to grind her ass against a Pen-Pen from Evangelion.

Someone caught it ON VIDEO, I'm currently digging for it.

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

She allegedly broke into a con's liquor storage, got absolutely fucking smashed, and then later climbed up on stage in front of kids and minors and started to grind her ass against a child's penguin mascot.

don't forget while she was dancing in front of everyone, including the eva directors children in her bra, some people went into the exhibitor area of the con and stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff.

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
kiwifarms.net
I just barely caught up recently and now the thread's jumped another ten pages. There's literally nothing new going on right now, is the filler really that good? Like, One Piece's G-8 arc good?
A goldmine of Vic fanfiction just opened up, are you kidding me? Picking apart these affidavits is a form of entertainment in its own right. The pussyhat posse was right about one thing, this TCPA really is a work of art. Just not in the way they want it to be.

She allegedly broke into a con's liquor storage, got absolutely fucking smashed, and then later climbed up on stage in front of kids and minors and started to grind her ass against a child's penguin mascot.

This video has the clip, I think the original is a twitter video.

EDIT: found the twitter account it was posted under. digging in process.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

Gun Version Legendary Mascot
kiwifarms.net

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.31: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
A.stalings (@banalexitence) has entered the fray with his warhorse
(still trying to get a screenshot, im new to this, sorry)
Isn't A. Stallings this guy?

I remember he was a target for demanding we dox Nick and we couldn't couldn't verify his dox, so we abandoned it thinking he put fake info, and now I just now saw that thread searching for him to remember why we were trying to dox him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random question and a comment here.

My question is who was exactly that did some stupid stunt (something sexual I believe) a few years back in a convention (presumably intoxicated) that was mentioned before? Was it Jamie Marchie?

My comment here pertains to the above and just trying to put things in perspective, and that perspective is that these people (i.e. Voice Actors) have a record of behaving childishly at conventions. Part of that could just be playful excursions with fans, but other times its all this other dumb things these people do. And yet, not only do people like Rial, Marchie, etc. want us to take them seriously, but they want us to believe they or others who are on their side haven't behaved in a manner which by their own standards they should be called out on. It's so silly.
don't forget while she was dancing in front of everyone, including the eva directors children in her bra, some people went into the exhibitor area of the con and stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff.

Thank you for the help, I also managed to dig up the Archive link from PETAs NOSE before they were suspended.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
A goldmine of Vic fanfiction just opened up, are you kidding me? Picking apart these affidavits is a form of entertainment in its own right. The pussyhat posse was right about one thing, this TCPA really is a work of art. Just not in the way they want it to be.

Download it because I imagine its going to get hit with fake copyright claims

Bessie

can't shake the other head
kiwifarms.net
@DrearyDoomguy Are you digging for a different clip than the 33 second one we now have two copies of on the Farms? The 33 seconds looked like the full thing. Was there a clip of her breaking into a liquor cabinet or of some other part of the spectacle?

DrearyDoomguy

Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.
kiwifarms.net
@DrearyDoomguy Are you digging for a different clip than the 33 second one we now have two copies of on the Farms? The 33 seconds looked like the full thing. Was there a clip of her breaking into a liquor cabinet or of some other part of the spectacle?
I was trying to hunt down the original 33 second clip, unaware that I had already been cougar'd roughly four months prior.

MildlyAmused

kiwifarms.net
A.stalings (@banalexitence) has entered the fray with his warhorse
(still trying to get a screenshot, im new to this, sorry)
Noone reported Vic because he's worth millions. Yet a lot of the kickvic VAs are worth in the same neighbourhood and a few even more. Huber, Sabat, Haberkorn, Schemmel, Clinkenbeard. I'm sure there's more but I can't be bothered. Vic IS a unicorn, but Sabat is a richer donkey. Why not go to Uncle Chris, kneel and kiss his ring, and tattle? Uncle Chris will save your job and make sure the bad unicorn goes away...in a non-conspiratorial way of course

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I believe so many of these accusations are being made to give credence to other accusations that are sketchy. Some of these people probably think they're doing the right thing because they believe some of the other accusations, which were also likely made to support other BS accusations.

At what point do any of these fools realize they've been taken in by con artists? This is a seemingly endless circle jerk of bullshit. This makes actual sex crime victims in other cases look less credible, which is the opposite of what they say they want. They are shooting their own "movement" in the foot.
They just want to bog the whole process down. Each affidavit is time and resources spent to research it.

It's probably their way of adding to the expense just to burn the GoFundMe.

Just try to forget that the guy voicing Armstrong is the opposite of Armstrong in terms of character and integrity and you'll be fine.
Motherfucker. Sabat voices Arthur Watts on RWBY. Another connection to Rooster Teeth. I just didn't know Sabat voiced Armstrong.

Some pro-Trump pro-NASCAR people with thousands of twitter followers are backing up Vic. No idea who they are but it'll be extremely entertaining if MAGA twitter gets involved.

View attachment 852449
View attachment 852450
So KickVic might be facing the combined economic might of weebs, pissed off boomers and people who travel the country to see cars drive in a large circle?

God have mercy on their souls. Especially if Fox News has a slow news day.

Faket0Fake

ポニプニパニポニ歩いて行くよモニムニマニモニ毎日
kiwifarms.net

That's a person cosplaying as Pen-Pen the Penquin in Evangelion. It's still trashy as fuck and the behavior expected of a drug addict but not a children's mascot of any kind.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net

It’s like they are all telling stories of self affirmation in a feminist gender studies class. They have no mental concept of what filing a sworn affidavit means. Notice how panicked Casey became when the Judge made clear that they can’t file anonymously.

And I blame a lot of this on the modern court system. They’ve stopped taking instances of lying to the court or lying in sworn filings or under oath in any way seriously. So why should the peons? This is the result. A filing loaded with so much bullshit that a generation ago would have left the filing attorney spending a few days in jail.

Huitzilopochtli

High brow shitposter
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like these lying whores want to generate mountains of evidence for why you shouldn't "listen and believe" every bullshit story some thot spits out.
That's not how they see it. It's their plan for getting foothold in the legal sphere, and it's similar to how the academic sphere was fucked. They need to push enough bullshit until something sticks, establishes precedence, and reference that. In sociology you have a litany of self referencing papers spouting similar nonsense. Enough snowflakes and you get a exceptional avalanche.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino