Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

jellycar

Patricia Campbell Hearst
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand Laura Bailey. I find she lacks in range and she can be annoying. HOWEVER I won't deny she has certainly made out well somehow charming every game developer in existence. She's reaching Lani Minella/Yuri Lowenthal/Jennifer Hale levels at this point.

I would also say the same about Troy. I get sick of hearing him and Laura in so much shit but damn if they haven't gotten successful as fuck.

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSu

FailedStudentOfTheKarmaSutra
kiwifarms.net
There's also the Bubbafest OVA speical coming out.
Is the Bubbafest OVA Cannon though? I thought it was only a spinoff/sequel to the manga, which splits off from the anime after volume two.
I mean don't get me wrong, the manga is still good in its own wright, but I thought the anime handled Ty and Nicks relationship better, and to me that was one of the main appeals of the story.
Although I will admit that the anime made Moronica kind of a one dimensional villen.

Randomguy

kiwifarms.net
R Bruce Elliott (voice of Captain Ginyu and Whitebeard) gave his thoughts on this matter

View attachment 889724View attachment 889725
MoNiCa aNd JaMiE ArE My FwEnDs. BeLiEvE WaHmYnS. ViC MaN BaD. nOw I dO mY dAnCe Of SaDnEsS.

Monica has thousands and thousands of fans and not more than ten showed up to her little signing at a comicbook shop during Kameha Con. Meanwhile, Vic can fill a dojo and a last minute change of venue signing outside of a con he was yanked from AND have never ending lines of fans at conventions.

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
It's usually the kpop netizens that usually do that from what I saw but I haven't paid attention deep in jpop.
Japanese Idol and Japanese VA fans are just as insane. Female Japanese VAs and Singers have to hide the fact that they're ever even seen with members of the opposite sex because the more autistic, "torch Kyoto Animation because they felt slighted," superfans will lose their goddamned minds if they find out the voice of their waifu or the woman that "owes" them becuase they spent $20,000 on redundant copies of their latest album to help move it up in the Japanese version of the Billboard charts dared "cheat" on them.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Japanese Idol and Japanese VA fans are just as insane. Female Japanese VAs and Singers have to hide the fact that they're ever even seen with members of the opposite sex because the more autistic, "torch Kyoto Animation because they felt slighted," superfans will lose their goddamned minds if they find out the voice of their waifu or the woman that "owes" them becuase they spent $20,000 on redundant copies of their latest album to help move it up in the Japanese version of the Billboard charts dared "cheat" on them.
These are the same people that will buy 1,000 copies of a CD just to shake a girl's hand for 5 seconds, or take a picture doing the "heart hands" pose and GTFO.

These fans are insane. Several incidents have happened in AKB48 where members were stabbed, assaulted by handsaws, or splashed with random liquids because they beat out their 'waifu'.

Doctor D

kiwifarms.net
I hope someone fires a poison dart at him.
Misquote, boomered it up and lost the case, sorry guys.
R Bruce Elliott (voice of Captain Ginyu and Whitebeard) gave his thoughts on this matter
View attachment 889722

View attachment 889724View attachment 889725
I thought about it buddy and everything you say about Vic could be applied to Monica and Jamie, you're just blindsided. I really enjoying him saying people are multifacted and that theres bad parts to everyone. Not jamie or monica though. They would NEVER. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Zero Day Defense

The Wankiest.
kiwifarms.net
Misquote, boomered it up and lost the case, sorry guys.

I thought about it buddy and everything you say about Vic could be applied to Monica and Jamie, you're just blindsided. I really enjoying him saying people are multifacted and that theres bad parts to everyone. Not jamie or monica though. They would NEVER. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE.
Elliott's perception of Vic, a person he hardly knows:

For the life of me, I'll never understand why these people can't grasp that women lie and are capable of doing just as many shitty things as men. What on earth started this idea of women being perfect, infallible creatures above pettiness?
Applied lust.

The Decimator

Yes, Master!
kiwifarms.net
The doublethink and hypocrisy is strong with this one. R. Bruce Elliot here needs to reevaluate his positions, and actually
see the evidence. We're WAY past the believe woman stage my man, we're in the court affidavit stage buddy, this isn't
February 2019 anymore.

Also, I think I know what the R. in his name stands for too..it's not robert..
I know what it stands for...

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doctor D

kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm receiving info from someone in the kickvic discord with LJ. Apparently they are trying to fuck Bubbafest and Vic over with copyright claims because they're using official property. Claims of vic using a statue of Broly. I dunno what property Bubbafest is using.

This has caused strife in the discord, with atleast 2 people disagreeing with Lj and her blowing up at them. Apparently the one who voiced disagreement first almost got kicked.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
These are the same people that will buy 1,000 copies of a CD just to shake a girl's hand for 5 seconds, or take a picture doing the "heart hands" pose and GTFO.

These fans are insane. Several incidents have happened in AKB48 where members were stabbed, assaulted by handsaws, or splashed with random liquids because they beat out their 'waifu'.
The creepiest example I ever heard of was one of them hearing a rumor that "his" voice actress had started dating someone. So he doxed her, hid in a tree outside her apartment building, and had a registered letter delivered to her. She signed for it, which means he confirmed that she lived there. So he then sent a second registered letter to her supposed boyfriend. He signed for it, which confirmed that he lived there.

The result? IIRC, the VA was forced to apologize by her company. Remember, a lot of this insane shit only occurs because they companies enable it (because they profit from it). See also: Marvel and Funimation not telling their employees to stop being spergs on social media.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
"Vic did the things that Monica and Jamie say they did - period."

Which thing? Monica has like three different stories with varying changes to them. Jamie didn't even now what he said in her ear, but for some reason she knows it's sexual.

And how would you say that Monica and Jamie can't make up lies and over-exaggerate, and then say we all have multiple facets in our lives? What the fuck?

How do you tell us to "think" and then write this garbage post? We've been "thinking" for several months now.
It is because our thinking has proved their accusations to be bullshit. So it is wrongthink. Gotta beleive them bitter whores.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MoNiCa aNd JaMiE ArE My FwEnDs. BeLiEvE WaHmYnS. ViC MaN BaD. nOw I dO mY dAnCe Of SaDnEsS.

Monica has thousands and thousands of fans and not more than ten showed up to her little signing at a comicbook shop during Kameha Con. Meanwhile, Vic can fill a dojo and a last minute change of venue signing outside of a con he was yanked from AND have never ending lines of fans at conventions.
Well, she has a few thousand.

The Rialists run to about 3,900 or so.

Vic's fanclub runs to 10-15,000 or more.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino