Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
What happened to those 32K followers greg.

Could no one keep up with the spednought

View attachment 890344

View attachment 890346
I could never grasp why anyone would tweet as often as Greg does and why anyone would even follow him. Even if Greg is the only person you follow that's going to be a timeline as fucked as someone who follows 1000+ people. You wouldn't be able to follow anyone

Chudbacca

kiwifarms.net
R Bruce Elliott (voice of Captain Ginyu and Whitebeard) gave his thoughts on this matter
View attachment 889722

View attachment 889724View attachment 889725
Is this dude that uninformed that he'll go out on a limb to defend these women, one of whom has been a complete fucking cunt on Twitter and made a huge joke of this entire fucking thing? You know, dodged being served by a so-called sexual assaulter and joked about it online? He also must not have watched Monica's skin-crawlingly uncomfortable deposition.

This is just embarrassing. He's not convincing anyone. "I REALLY, REALLY TRUST THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER LIE AND VIC IS GUILTY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FLAWED AND ARE TWO-FACED SO PLEASE VIEW VIC IN THIS MANNER BUT ABSOLUTELY DON'T TREAT THESE WOMEN THE SAME WAY. THINK BEFORE REACTING BUT PLEASE PLEASE JUST TAKE WHAT I'M SAYING AS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!"

Fuck that guy.

Edit: just realized my drafted posts were included in this post. Looked all fucktarded so I deleted all that.

Last edited:

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
ScarJo in GITS says hi
Just to make sure I'm following here, are you honestly claiming that ScarJo playing a front of camera/Live action version of a character in a re-make of an animated series/film proves that western fans will shell out for a VOICE actress in an animated film? If the Western fans cared at all, shouldn't SJWs have been complaining about the white washing due to: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (who has played characters in SciFi like Star Trek) or Alison Matthews (who was in Stargate SG-1 & Battlestar Galactica) or Elizabeth Maxwell all of whom voiced the character previously. If anything, the studios using ScarJo for the role PROVES that no one in the west is gonna make a big deal about the voice actress.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does someone that just signed up for free merch really count as a fan? They don't even show up at events!
To a degree? I mean your "hardcore" is likely to be much smaller but the Rangers seem a bit more "real" when over 300 of them are at the NYC anime convention and happily troop over to an unrelated event to go get stuff signed.

Should also note, the Rangers are more open while the Rialists are now a locked off, closed group. :story:

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
Japanese Idol and Japanese VA fans are just as insane. Female Japanese VAs and Singers have to hide the fact that they're ever even seen with members of the opposite sex because the more autistic, "torch Kyoto Animation because they felt slighted," superfans will lose their goddamned minds if they find out the voice of their waifu or the woman that "owes" them becuase they spent $20,000 on redundant copies of their latest album to help move it up in the Japanese version of the Billboard charts dared "cheat" on them.
AFAIK, it's not unusual for Japanese idols and voice actresses to "suddenly" announce either retirement and/or a wedding when they can no longer hide a pregnancy from the guy they've actually been married to for a while but their fans wouldn't be able to deal with. This is also the country where a girl shaved her own head and put a video of the aftermath with a crying apology for "disappointing her fans" after she was proven by the tabloids to have gone on a date, with guys.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm receiving info from someone in the kickvic discord with LJ. Apparently they are trying to fuck Bubbafest and Vic over with copyright claims because they're using official property. Claims of vic using a statue of Broly. I dunno what property Bubbafest is using.

This has caused strife in the discord, with atleast 2 people disagreeing with Lj and her blowing up at them. Apparently the one who voiced disagreement first almost got kicked.
While it's cool that you're updating us, do not give anything else until you have everything and it's confirmed. LJ has no life and follows the topics on this subforum religiously. Don't want to see you cut off from great info or them to go on a DFE spree.

Doctor D

kiwifarms.net
While it's cool that you're updating us, do not give anything else until you have everything and it's confirmed. LJ has no life and follows the topics on this subforum religiously. Don't want to see you cut off from great info or them to go on a DFE spree.
There would be no opportunity or possibility for me to establish this as fact. I prefer the paranoia my post will instill in her. The fact that someone in the discord is leaking information will absolutely rile her up,and she has no way of knowing who did.

UmbralForma

[DE]polarizing
kiwifarms.net
There would be no opportunity or possibility for me to establish this as fact. I prefer the paranoia my post will instill in her. The fact that someone in the discord is leaking information will absolutely rile her up,and she has no way of knowing who did.
keep us updated the only people that can hit Vic with copyright is Toei that is it, funimation is only a license dub company so they can't do shit when it comes to copyright of characters. LJ has no case.

jameshameson

kiwifarms.net

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
A shit boys, turns out the story Hanleia sourced to start this whole train wreck wasn’t even about Vic. A literal brain damaged person misattributed it to him.

Outstanding.

More details in the Allison Cooke thread.
It's incredible how much has happened since hanleia tweeted an underage sexual assault story from pull, one that was nothing more than a fujoshi fever dream.

View attachment 890451

This post by Nyahko is what she linked to. It's pretty damning at first glance.

Her sanity slowly starts to unravel in subsequent posts.

When asked about confronting Vic she says, "I first considered it when Vic married a 16 year old to avoid statutory rape charges (in 2014 he was facing possible statutory rape charges in Texas so he took the girl and her mom to Vegas so the mom could sign off on their marriage so he couldn't be charged)"

The person she is describing is Illich Guardiola and not Vic Mignogna.

Nyahko says she has gaps in her memory around that time due to a traumatic brain injury that occurred months after the incident and has trouble remembering things. She can't recall the name of the convention or the hotel where it happened. She says it would have been about 2006 or 2007 and that it happened over her summer break.

"I know it was in Arizona as I lived in the Phoenix area at the time and we had to drive quite a ways to get to the con (If the con had been in the Phoenix area we would have just driven to and from or taken public transit and not bothered with a hotel) I don't think it was out of state because my mother never would have allowed me to cross state lines."

Vic Mignogna attended exactly 1 convention in Arizona from 2003-2008. That was the Phoenix Cactus Comicon in 2007, which was held at the Mesa Convention Center. As the name implies, Phoenix Cactus Comicon is close to Phoenix. Anyone living there wouldn't need to stay in a hotel. And the date of that convention? January 26-28. The middle of Winter is as far from Summer break as you can get.

She also likes yaoi, because of course she does.
Holy fuck.

Someone send this to Nick so he can cover it on air.

This is fucking hilarious. A sterling shining example as to why you don't just listen and believe, because bitches be crazy and hoes mad, yo.

I was just reading that.

Best part: The paedo in question is Monica's ex.
What.

That means she KNEW, without a doubt, that the accusations against Vic were false, because they were accusations against her ex boyfriend.

And in hindsight, how did we not notice that Hanleia was quoting someone who said Vic got fucking married to a teenage girl? That made no fucking sense. (Granted, it would have required someone survive going into PULL and trying to read it.)

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino