Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
This writing is from Faisal's wife, Courtney. What is cut off is that Courtney says "I haven’t had an experience with him, besides general crew interactions ." Given the date of Feb 12th, it is obvious she is talking about Vic. So, the example she gives later isn't Vic.

View attachment 931987

Edit: She now claims that this story was about Stan
View attachment 931989
Only took her 7 paragraphs to say 'this other person held my hand and i felt uncomfortable'. Then another paragraph to that was 'this is why society made me feel i couldn't say anything or pull away'. Then another hearsay story(1) of 'he bit someones neck supposedly'. She's not getting paid who gives a shit if someone holding your hand bothers you that much just say something jesus.

'Someone so awful' - Bitch he held your hand stop acting like that's rape and you weren't just too cowardly to tell him to fuck off.

Also reporting anything has some potential for risk nothing is without it. Her 'incident' could easily be solved by regular human interaction of pulling your hand away or voicing concern(the shit society tells you to do). The other people weren't afraid of reporting it they literally chose not to as they weren't bothered by it.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
This writing is from Faisal's wife, Courtney. What is cut off is that Courtney says "I haven’t had an experience with him, besides general crew interactions ." Given the date of Feb 12th, it is obvious she is talking about Vic. So, the example she gives later isn't Vic.

View attachment 931987

View attachment 931989
Convenient how they only share these supposedly terrifying experiences now of all times.
Stan wasn't bad until he didn't share the same opinions as all of you.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
That “why now?” is always the thing that gets me whenever big news about somebody drops.
In my humble opinion if a chick doesn't blow the lid off of some shit happening to them within a month of it happening to them it's a nothingburger.

I say a month because some people are traumatized but if you don't talk to a professional or doctor about what happened to you that's on you. Resources are literally right there for women and LGBT people but straight white male privilege amirite

They teach you that shit in schools, at doctors offices, on TV. Literally everywhere. Money ain't an issue because they don't charge you. Transportation being a problem isn't a thing because they'll help you too.

The only people who really have reason not to report specific incidents are people suffering from domestic violence as a whole. But even then the women in those situations who needed a way out found it. The chick who called 911 pretending to order a pizza in order to be able to, the one who slipped a note to a receptionist at a vet's office.

If people are in danger or feel threatened they will do anything necessary to get out of it.
Freezing up isn't a fucking valid excuse because eventually you're able to do shit and if you stick your finger up your butt and play dumb instead of removing yourself from the situation you're a failure to the human race and deserve to be Darwin'd for it.

doctorofhands1

Smile in destruction
kiwifarms.net
Freezing up isn't a fucking valid excuse because eventually you're able to do shit and if you stick your finger up your butt and play dumb instead of removing yourself from the situation you're a failure to the human race and deserve to be Darwin'd for it.
It gets more blatant when you throw in that their social media and the sort seem to show a different tale at that time.

"He assaulted me!" - Has a picture of them happy supposedly after the incident.
"I froze up" and then went to dinner with them?
Either they have MPD or a severe case of Dementia for that to make any sense.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
In my humble opinion if a chick doesn't blow the lid off of some shit happening to them within a month of it happening to them it's a nothingburger.

I say a month because some people are traumatized but if you don't talk to a professional or doctor about what happened to you that's on you. Resources are literally right there for women and LGBT people but straight white male privilege amirite

They teach you that shit in schools, at doctors offices, on TV. Literally everywhere. Money ain't an issue because they don't charge you. Transportation being a problem isn't a thing because they'll help you too.

The only people who really have reason not to report specific incidents are people suffering from domestic violence as a whole. But even then the women in those situations who needed a way out found it. The chick who called 911 pretending to order a pizza in order to be able to, the one who slipped a note to a receptionist at a vet's office.

If people are in danger or feel threatened they will do anything necessary to get out of it.
Only thing I can think of to relate to that is Mustang and company speaking in code to talk about Homunculi.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 931987

View attachment 931989
Oh hey, hanleia is in the comments
1568214823978.png

and Illich Guardiola was mentioned too
1568214848663.png

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
It gets more blatant when you throw in that their social media and the sort seem to show a different tale at that time.

"He assaulted me!" - Has a picture of them happy supposedly after the incident.
"I froze up" and then went to dinner with them?
Either they have MPD or a severe case of Dementia for that to make any sense.
I ain't flexing my power level or dropping too many details but I was in a shitty situation as a young kid. I did very specific things afterwards.

Acting buddy buddy with that person wasn't one of those things. Going back to a situation where I could put myself in danger again wasn't one of those things. And it drives me insane when I see people claiming all sorts of wild shit that have no right to. They don't even begin to understand what it feels like to actually be threatened and everything about how they present themselves doesn't remotely seem like someone who has been traumatized or even bothered by what they went through.

I don't believe victims because the first time it happens should be the last time. If you willingly put yourself back into that situation you're a volunteer.

There are some exceptions to that rule like Stockholm Syndrome, but even then there are psychological markers for that as well. And that would imply being a lot more intense than just hair pulling or propositioning. Stockholm Syndrome doesn't develop after just one encounter. And even in cases when the person is psychologically compromised before the assault, there are plenty of indications for that as well.

Blah blah blah "My truth" blah blah blah "survivor" blah blah blah "hashtag me too"

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net

This is why I've been saying that it's a good idea to lump these types of people in with the "rape apologists" and actual rapists. If you're assaulted and/or claim you're assaulted, and you don't report it, not only do I have no sympathy for you, but you're part of the problem because you let a rapist continue to be among the public. It might shut up some of the autists that want to level some serious accusations at people that are flat out lies. Maybe. And it's also quite funny.

That aside, is there something about drama in communities like this that attracts fat narcissists? Jamie, Monica, ThatUmbrellaShill, MarzGurl, Renfamous, etc. What do you all think?

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
This is why I've been saying that it's a good idea to lump these types of people in with the "rape apologists" and actual rapists. If you're assaulted and/or claim you're assaulted, and you don't report it, not only do I have no sympathy for you, but you're part of the problem because you let a rapist continue to be among the public. It might shut up some of the autists that want to level some serious accusations at people that are flat out lies. Maybe. And it's also quite funny.

That aside, is there something about drama in communities like this that attracts fat narcissists? Jamie, Monica, ThatUmbrellaShill, MarzGurl, Renfamous, etc. What do you all think?
I agree 100%
Either that or fake accusations are punishable by jail time or a fucking registry for predatory behavior. Or both. Because accusations can be detrimental to one's career and I think someone who has actively used rape as a way to throw other people under the bus needs to get a scarlet letter for it.

Anime and nerd shit always happened to be a mecca for social outcasts. And when people gain notoriety for their involvement they go on one big power trip. They've always had the idea in their head that they deserved more attention and recognition because their social outcast status gave them a warped perspective on human interaction.

So when they finally get attention or their perception of what's socially acceptable (most of these people are still living in their high school days being envious of popular kids in their heads, just equating that contempt to whoever fits the dynamic) they get obsessive because that's what they crave most.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino