Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
We all knew that anything but a total reaming at that TCPA hearing would give these cretins a 2nd wind, shame this case is 100% fucked due to a judge who doesn't seem to give a fuck and is just salty that the court of appeals keeps finding his rulings to shit.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Magnum Tenebrosum

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
We all knew that anything but a total reaming at that TCPA hearing would give these cretins a 2nd wind, shame this case is 100% fucked due to a judge who doesn't seem to give a fuck and is just salty that the court of appeals keeps finding his rulings to shit.
If the Judge shit the bed as bad as was hinted at, to avoid looking bad, he may basically favor Ty in the rest of the case to the point Ty won't want to appeal. This will of course trigger a KV appeal. It's a matter of which appeal makes the judge look worse. If the Ty appeal looks worse, he'll risk a KV appeal and vise versa.

My other thought is if the Judge was just overturned on a religious issue in TX he was exceptionally salty that week, maybe he exits the case (or his career) in some way.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
If the Judge shit the bed as bad as was hinted at, to avoid looking bad, he may basically favor Ty in the rest of the case to the point Ty won't want to appeal. This will of course trigger a KV appeal. It's a matter of which appeal makes the judge look worse. If the Ty appeal looks worse, he'll risk a KV appeal and vise versa.

My other thought is if the Judge was just overturned on a religious issue in TX he was exceptionally salty that week, maybe he exits the case (or his career) in some way.
Who took a dump in Chupp’s coffee? That or my theory of “he’s tired of these idiots wasting his time and keeping him away from the scotch” may be more accurate than I thought.

MCG_Raven

kiwifarms.net
Little comment by Stan Dahlin on Nick's stream that I think is interesting:
Stan said, when asked about Vic's deposition, that this is the way Vic is when he is angry.

He also said that Monica was herself, and that her facial expressions say what she really thinks.
the vic part is scary. If Vic is this calm and polite when he's "angry" i don't want to know his mental state in the video where he told off those "Anti-homosexual" protestors because he was legit tearing them a new one...must've been just about to smite them himself.

The Monica part i figured. She looked like she was lying the entire time. She looked condescending and full of herself. Good to know that that is Monica just like we suspected.

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
I still need to read into it more, but the gist of what I'm hearing is that the court case didnt do well due to some omissions or something? Did the whole thing go to shit or is there hope for Vic still? I guess the next best scenario would be they both get screwed even if Vic turns out guilty.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
the vic part is scary. If Vic is this calm and polite when he's "angry" i don't want to know his mental state in the video where he told off those "Anti-homosexual" protestors because he was legit tearing them a new one...must've been just about to smite them himself.
True. I guess there are differents level of angry.

The Monica part i figured. She looked like she was lying the entire time. She looked condescending and full of herself. Good to know that that is Monica just like we suspected.
Well, the interesting part is that, according to Stan, this is her natural self.
So it's like she is a person with a permanent "speech filter", but her face isn't connected to the filter and shows what she really thinks.

Last edited:

P5Fever

apparently I have internalized misogyny...okay
kiwifarms.net
When I first read this I crossed her with ljmontello and was thinking "Wasn't it in Chicago or somewhere around there?" But even so, what the hell is going on in Texas? Makes me think that Democrat plan to ship a bunch of Californians there and take the electoral votes is proceeding at a frightening pace.
I honestly doubt that will happen, they’d have to ship the entirety of California for them to put a dent in how ultra red blooded Republican that state is.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I still need to read into it more, but the gist of what I'm hearing is that the court case didnt do well due to some omissions or something? Did the whole thing go to shit or is there hope for Vic still? I guess the next best scenario would be they both get screwed even if Vic turns out guilty.
The judge blatently ignored evidence. We are waiting on a decision on the defamation charges. Then we will see about appeals.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
When I first read this I crossed her with ljmontello and was thinking "Wasn't it in Chicago or somewhere around there?" But even so, what the hell is going on in Texas? Makes me think that Democrat plan to ship a bunch of Californians there and take the electoral votes is proceeding at a frightening pace.
TX will turn left on the near future.

Near future being 2-3 president election cycles.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
But even so, what the hell is going on in Texas? Makes me think that Democrat plan to ship a bunch of Californians there and take the electoral votes is proceeding at a frightening pace.
There was always leftist strongholds like Austin, but I am alarmed by the rats fleeing the sinking ship known as California.
The numbskulls don't realize it was their own shitty political stances that are causing them to flee from California and head to more traditionally Conservative (and profitable) regions of the country. To akin them to the Plague is a fair assessment.

P5Fever

apparently I have internalized misogyny...okay
kiwifarms.net
I miss the competition between Ron and Shane on who was the bigger sperg in this whole affair.
But, what can you expect when KickVic coalesces so many virtue-signaling tards to their cause?
This case certainly has been a lightning rod for some of the most pathetic and exceptional individuals in the human race.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
Imho regardless if what happens it's going to appeal and high probably back to court.

From the Vic perspective, he still has the defamation claims against Moronica and Funi. If those go to trial and he wins, he can use that to buffer the accusations. According to Nick, most of the money was in the defamation against Funi. So Vic gets most of what he wants with hasn't been thrown out yet. We get the word on that in 3-4 weeks, though.

Nick has made it sound like Vic can easily appeal even if he loses completely. He also made it sound like KV can appeal the TCPA, as well.

As for Ty, seems his biggest problem was not anticipating how this judge would run the courtroom. In his defense he hired additional legal help from a lawyer who appeared before the judge before. I assume he thought that covered it.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
I'll definitely be surprised if defamation survives the TCPA while TI went down (the latter seemed more of a slam dunk). But that said, for the central issue, Vic would definitely prefer to win the defamation suit, since that goes more to the core question being argued rather than the method by which they've been hurting him. (the TI claim)

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino