Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695068

Based Nick pulling back the curtain on how the game works.
  1. They whisper-networked to get Vic kicked from conventions
  2. Then they used Vic getting kicked from conventions (by them lying) as "proof" that he was guilty
  3. Which they then used to help their whisper-network get him kicked from other conventions, fired, et cetera.
Basically, a form of Cat's Paw.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, about 200 pages ago, this is similar to a trick, a feint specifically, that they used in CG and GG.
  1. SJW gets into a company, usually by fucking someone or working for literal slave wages. (Henceforth, "Internal SJW")
  2. Internal SJW and their friends ("External SJWs") conspire to force a change at the company.
  3. External SJWs send pressure towards the company to make the change.
  4. Internal SJW amplifies the pressure by overracting to it, making sure certain people inside the company see it, discrediting and hiding any opposition, etc.
  5. Company makes change thinking it's what their customers want.
Thankfully they are stupid and full of ego and couldn't keep their mouths shut, which is the exact opposite thing you want for a whisper network.

Evian Les Rutabaga

kiwifarms.net
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, about 200 pages ago, this is similar to a trick, a feint specifically, that they used in CG and GG.
  1. SJW gets into a company, usually by fucking someone or working for literal slave wages. (Henceforth, "Internal SJW")
  2. Internal SJW and their friends ("External SJWs") conspire to force a change at the company.
  3. External SJWs send pressure towards the company to make the change.
  4. Internal SJW amplifies the pressure by overracting to it, making sure certain people inside the company see it, discrediting and hiding any opposition, etc.
  5. Company makes change thinking it's what their customers want.
Change "company" to "school board" or "city council", and "SJW" to "suburban housewife and concerned mother of two", lather, rinse, repeat across a state that buys a lot of textbooks and wait for "intelligent design" to become taught as a valid scientific theory. All hail our postmodernist overlords (cultural communist OR cryptofascist the end result is the same.

Also,

"I'm totally a legit Hollywood Producer for Star Trek!!! (Ask me about my audiobooks)"

The Incel Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
Can we really still call people who push for trial by twitter due to flimsy accusations social justice warriors if they are making justice in society more difficult to achieve? I swear, despite claiming to be trying to make a better future they are so short sighted

BoxofMonkeys

kiwifarms.net
Change "company" to "school board" or "city council", and "SJW" to "suburban housewife and concerned mother of two", lather, rinse, repeat across a state that buys a lot of textbooks and wait for "intelligent design" to become taught as a valid scientific theory. All hail our postmodernist overlords (cultural communist OR cryptofascist the end result is the same.

Also,

"I'm totally a legit Hollywood Producer for Star Trek!!! (Ask me about my audiobooks)"

I had a Bio professor who taught Intelligent Design. The class catalog left that out of the description and the admin wouldn't let all his classes switch to a real bio class. When I transferred to a different school they didn't give me credit for the class after reading the updated catalog.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we really still call people who push for trial by twitter due to flimsy accusations social justice warriors if they are making justice in society more difficult to achieve? I swear, despite claiming to be trying to make a better future they are so short sighted
That's the kicker, they've done more for their opposition than would be possible if they were card carrying members of the Trump administration. Try to tell them this and you run into a wall.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net

Also,

I think you got it backwards, sjws learned from fundies.

Though kickvick crowd IS the proof that even if there was a design, it is far from intelligent.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
"The site is going down because of traffic. Please play this song while reading. "
Something to do while waiting for Nick to get his act together.

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
For the brave warriors still recording, Just record what you can on a separate document.
Thots and Prayer rugs in these trying times.

Clint Westwood

Boats and hoes.
kiwifarms.net
So, this is from SENPAiSHOME's latest video on the subject about Sabat.

Also, this "Evan" guy's identity is revealed. It's Evan Gragg, some random dude.

Last edited:

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net

Also,

I think you got it backwards, sjws learned from fundies.

Though kickvick crowd IS the proof that even if there was a design, it is far from intelligent.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
So is Nick bringing up the shit going on with HawaiiCon, or is this still related to Shane that he's about to talk about after the superchats?

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I have used the phrase "wishing upon the monkeys paw" to explain this behavior, but it probably does need explaining. The Monkey's Paw is a short story written by W. W. Jacobs. Everyone should read it. Go read it right now. Go. It will take you 20 minutes tops and it is a fucking classic.

In it, a family gets a visit from an Uncle who had gotten back from India. He gifts them a monkeys paw created by an old sage as a lesson to people that they cannot control fate. To prove it, the paw will grant three wishes. He leaves it with the ominous warning that the wishes will be granted. As a lark, they wish for 200 pounds, the remaining money on their mortgage. The next day the oldest son of the family is killed at the factory he works at in an accident. The company denies all responsibility, but pays the family 200 pounds in recompense. That night, the son's mother wishes for her son to be brought back to life, leading to a night of the living dead scenario that only ends when the father wishes that his son be at peace.

Never wish on the Monkey Paw. You will get what you ask for.

Last edited:
Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino