Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
At this point, given how unhinged (and unlawful in severe cases) KickVic people are, I'm just super grateful that they're such lazy land whales that they've yet to mail Vic shit or actually go to his house to vandalize it or at least park themselves close-by as an intimidation tactic. It's actually kind of hilarious that a crazy tranny at least still had the balls to go in person to @Null's house with a knife, while a conslut and her cuck husbando made failed attempts to even get close enough to Vic's table to harass him to his face.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure
no fucking way. i dont know if this has been posted or not but holy fuck, shane is a disgusting pedophile

View attachment 965172
Of everything mentioned, why was LGBT panels the focus point of the response?

"There were crack heads raping girls in the bathrooms, dogs being beating to death with hammers, gay people having sex on floor, and satanic cults performing blood sacrifices."
"Woah there, how dare you have a problem with the LGBT community. Get banned"

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 965337
KickVic speds are a special breed: AWL Jr. edition.
I thought Kevin the Troontarian was Mandy Winn Lee Jr. Edition? Since she told an actual rape victim that she deserved it before trying to cover her troon ass, and doing a poorer job than Mandy.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
no fucking way. i dont know if this has been posted or not but holy fuck, shane is a disgusting pedophile

View attachment 965172
This wasn't consent con? Sounds like any and all conventions Shane runs will collapse due to lack of interest.

That might be a shame. Shane is already banning people from conventions based on their Twitter behavior. I can only imagine what will happen when vague rules of consent are applied on a whim. I'm picturing a "Lord of the Flies" situation.

Piggy has the conch!

I'm not sure

"There were crack heads raping girls in the bathrooms, dogs being beating to death with hammers, gay people having sex on floor, and satanic cults performing blood sacrifices."
"Woah there, how dare you have a problem with the LGBT community. Get banned"
Because they can discredit any complaints if you are LGBT -phobic.

View attachment 965337
KickVic speds are a special breed: AWL Jr. edition.
Proofreading. You fuckers hear of it? The entirety of KickVic can't be bothered to edit their fucking tweets.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Because then they can essentially accuse him of being homophobic, transphobic, or whatever and dismiss what he says because he's a "bad person". That's much easier than addressing the actual point that an anime/gaming convention isn't really the appropriate place for such panels, or his other points such as the place being filthy, having yoga classes or something which aren't really appropriate for an anime/gaming con either, or the voice acting panel randomly doing sexual moaning. It's just like accusing him of shaming women for what they're wearing is easier than trying to address that they had a bunch of underage girls running around likely dressed like hookers and it's kind of weird the convention hadn't even tried to set any guidelines to discourage it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino