Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Hero Hei is live people, he will probably talk about MBA and some KV failed gay-ops
Also, ladies and gentlemen. The MBA Killstream is TONIGHT on D-Live at 9:30 PM Eastern Time! Don't miss it!

Junk Dog

Get busy spookin' or get busy dying
kiwifarms.net
Also, ladies and gentlemen. The MBA Killstream is TONIGHT on D-Live at 9:30 PM Eastern Time! Don't miss it!

"Now wait a minute, MBA! Noooo!"

-Ralph's last words before he and his family get shot with compound bows by MBA and his crip buddies mid-stream

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Because then they can essentially accuse him of being homophobic, transphobic, or whatever and dismiss what he says because he's a "bad person". That's much easier than addressing the actual point that an anime/gaming convention isn't really the appropriate place for such panels, or his other points such as the place being filthy, having yoga classes or something which aren't really appropriate for an anime/gaming con either, or the voice acting panel randomly doing sexual moaning. It's just like accusing him of shaming women for what they're wearing is easier than trying to address that they had a bunch of underage girls running around likely dressed like hookers and it's kind of weird the convention hadn't even tried to set any guidelines to discourage it.
Brought to you by the makers of "ER MAH GAHD, WHY IS THERE A LAW PANEL AT AN ANIME CON!?"

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Shane's ConsentCon would be so cartoonish in its hate for Vic that he has Brad Wiedenheft, Scott Freeman, and Illich Guardiola as guests and have a table about how morally superior they are to Vic Lasagna the pedo priest who raped more children than the entire Catholic Church over 7 centuries.
I guess it's called ConsentCon because Shane believes underage girls can consent.

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no fucking way. i dont know if this has been posted or not but holy fuck, shane is a disgusting pedophile

View attachment 965172
It's like Shane wants to be a MAP, is actually a MAP, but doesn't want to openly be a MAP.

Just a fancy word for a pedo. Pedos use it to describe themselves so they don't feel as bad about having a sexual attraction to children and underage tweens. MAPs are actually proud to be MAPS. They have a movement on twitter and everything, I shit you not:

1570661973782.png

This screenshot is old but a lot of MAPs on twitter have descriptions like this. Don't be fooled. A MAP is a pedo no matter how they try to rationalize and normalize it.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Someone unexpected wheels himself into WW:

At 1:48:40 they read Grigby's article.
Since this has been posted before, I will update the stats for people mildly interested:
Previously on Donga stream - Streamed 11 hours ago with 586 views, 36 < 52 dislikes and comments getting deleted. Last I saw there were four, now there's one.

Currently sitting at: Streamed Oct. 7, 2019, 784 views, 37 < 55 dislikes. 0 comments.
Donga's really figured out the Youtube Algorithms

View attachment 964959

Jesus Christ this is not a shonen. How's Scott Freeman's redemption arc? How Stephanie Nadolny's?
They even sound like villains "Vic brought this upon himself... He could have moved on (from being alleged pedorapist) and gotten a redemption arc (offing himself). Now? It's too late!"

Considering how many of KV are predators or associated with a predator it’s no wonder they keep doubling down on Vic should admit to it and all will be forgiven eventually. The dumb sickos are projecting hard and hoping they’ll be forgiven eventually.
Maybe we've been wrong this whole time, assuming there was some malicious intent. They just wanted Vic to be recognized as a pedorapist so they could finally bring him into the family. It all makes sense now.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if in Burgerland the kind of homosexual faggotry displayed by these Funimation speds is universal or only contained to the anime dubbing scene. I don't know how things stand within the video game or Western cartoon dubbing industry since I'm not aware of for example Laura Bailey or Yuri Lowenthal being involved in any gay ops.
From what I can gather, there are dicks in the Cartoon VA community (John DiMaggio for one, but in his case I can't tell how much of that is due to him being born in New Jersey), but they seem fewer and far between, or at least know how to hide it better than Anime VAs. I have zero clue about video game voice actors, but given how all three pools seem to overlap with each out outside of Texas, I honestly don't know.

AnIncredibleDerp

kiwifarms.net
From what I can gather, there are dicks in the Cartoon VA community (John DiMaggio for one, but in his case I can't tell how much of that is due to him being born in New Jersey), but they seem fewer and far between, or at least know how to hide it better than Anime VAs. I have zero clue about video game voice actors, but given how all three pools seem to overlap with each out outside of Texas, I honestly don't know.
Tara Strong. You guys don't know of the taxi driver story?

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
It's like Shane wants to be a MAP, is actually a MAP, but doesn't want to openly be a MAP.

Just a fancy word for a pedo. Pedos use it to describe themselves so they don't feel as bad about having a sexual attraction to children and underage tweens. MAPs are actually proud to be MAPS. They have a movement on twitter and everything, I shit you not:

View attachment 965464

This screenshot is old but a lot of MAPs on twitter have descriptions like this. Don't be fooled. A MAP is a pedo no matter how they try to rationalize and normalize it.
I don't know why you'd want to openly be one anyway. You already have the right to be one, and laws are never going to change to allow child rape, so what's the point? Do people put 'rape, snuff and vore fetishist' in their social media profiles, too?

Actually, on second thought, I probably don't want the answer to that question.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Confused Doggo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino